Tolerant LGBTs calling for Rush Limbaugh's death for him speaking truth about Matthew

I like how trannysteve has decided to paint an entire political spectrum because of 2 or three hateful comments on a new artical. What about all of the other "libbies" who don't listen to Rush Limbaugh what so ever because it's mean to mock the rantings of a drug addict? Are they also responsible of wishing death?

Well, this shouldn't surprise us

they would've killed the guy from Duck Dynasty if they could

You all have ALLOWED the bullying and militant homosexuals groups RUN all over you...so don't be surprised they want to kill people

Larry Dillon · Follow · Top Commenter · Admin at The Beer Party L.G.B.T.Q.
Lets force feed Limbaugh oxy's until he enters eternal sleep. Now that would be a RUSH
\
:gay:
Reply · 12 · Like · Follow Post · 22 hours ago

Jerry Spiegelman · Follow · Top Commenter · President at MacroMation, Inc
Gross drug addled fuck. I wish he'd get hit by a garbage truck.
\
:gay:
Reply · 10 · Like · Follow Post · 22 hours ago

Now we see why they are so quick to identify with and defend radical islam.

Back in my youth the violent ones were the radical left. The right was 'the silent majority.' When the silent majority became less silent the radical left shut up for a few years.

Hmmm. I'm not identifying with and defending radical islam. Where are you getting that from? Radical islam is misogynst, theocratic, homophobic, hard rightwingers.

Last edited:
I bet he'd change his point if I offered him a hot dog and some robitussin

Notice how you can't/won't address the point.

I address your point with you all the time. It's a futile exercise. Rush's argument has never come the slightest bit close to being proven true. But some guy made a ton of money off of his book from morons like you. :cuckoo:

But alas, you haven't presented one argument to prove his arguments are lies either. Get to work, bigmouth.

The funny thing is how much better most gay couples are at marriage than rush limbaugh. And yet he thinks he's on a pedestal above them when he talks about people like Matthew Shepard. What a nut :cuckoo:

Yup. He's on no. 4 and never had any children by any of them. So NovaSteve, I guess you'd call your hero LimpBalls a hypocrite.

You're not a hypocrite, though. You're merely dense and have too much mud sticking to you from the swamp you emerged from years ago.

I address your point with you all the time. It's a futile exercise. Rush's argument has never come the slightest bit close to being proven true. But some guy made a ton of money off of his book from morons like you. :cuckoo:

But alas, you haven't presented one argument to prove his arguments are lies either. Get to work, bigmouth.

I did moron. Welcome to the thread. A day late and a buck short.

The funny thing is how much better most gay couples are at marriage than rush limbaugh. And yet he thinks he's on a pedestal above them when he talks about people like Matthew Shepard. What a nut :cuckoo:

Yup. He's on no. 4 and never had any children by any of them. So NovaSteve, I guess you'd call your hero LimpBalls a hypocrite.

You're not a hypocrite, though. You're merely dense and have too much mud sticking to you from the swamp you emerged from years ago.

One more stint in rehab and he'll be tied with his number of marriages

No, dude, Rush is simply right in this case.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/14/matthew-shepard-murder-wyoming-book

http://www.advocate.com/print-issue...ve-we-got-matthew-shepard-all-wrong?page=full

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/12/stephen-jimenez-matthew-shepard_n_3914707.html

http://nypost.com/2013/09/21/new-book-questions-matthew-shepard-killing/

Shepard had had sex with his killer long prior to the killing.

Last edited:

One more stint in rehab and he'll be tied with his number of marriages

Yup. And the only reason he went to rehab was to please his commercial sponsors, not because he's the Oxycontin King of south Florida.

Robbing the grave of a gay kid who was murdered 15 years ago for a story shows how desperate LimpBalls has become. Must be his ratings. They are slipping and he knows dickheads like you will help him keep his sponsors.

Good job. You've made him a rich man.

With conjecture? Not one link or shred of refutatory evidence. You wanna try that crap with someone else?

And you have to rob his grave to make a
Martyr out if him . You need to lie to people to win them over

Uh, [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION], at least he DOES work.

Unlike you.

Robbing the grave of a gay kid who was murdered 15 years ago for a story shows how desperate LimpBalls has become. Must be his ratings. They are slipping and he knows dickheads like you will help him keep his sponsors.

Oh bullshit.

Facts are just facts, you fucking idiot.

With conjecture? Not one link or shred of refutatory evidence. You wanna try that crap with someone else?

I could point out that this theory about Matthew Shepard's death came from one man interviewing almost entirely anonymous sources who Jimenez, author of "The Truth About Matt," pointed out were meth addicts. I could point to a letter written from jail by Matt Shepard's supposedly gay lover, Aaron McKinney, that talks about how much he hates gays. I could mention the interview by McKinney's girlfriend who is recorded as saying that McKinney and his buddy wanted to teach Shepard a lesson for being gay. I could point out that some of Jimenez's facts are directly contradicted by the lead investigator in the trial, Rob Debree.

But it won't have any impact. And the right will continue to rejoice that they havea new and extra fun way to bash gay people.

Which is why I said that arguing with novasteve is futile in the first place.

Last edited:

Uh, [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION], at least he DOES work.

Unlike you.

WTF does that have to do with the OP?

Why don't you go troll somewhere else? DU seems to suit you, shit-for-brains.

I could point out that this theory about Matthew Shepard's death came from one man interviewing almost entirely anonymous sources who Jimenez, author of "The Truth About Matt," pointed out were meth addicts. I could point to a letter written from jail by Matt Shepard's supposedly gay lover, Aaron McKinney, that talks about how much he hates gays. I could mention the interview by McKinney's girlfriend who is recorded as saying that McKinney and his buddy wanted to teach Shepard a lesson for being gay. I could point out that some of Jimenez's facts are directly contradicted by the lead investigator in the trial, Rob Debree.

But it won't have any impact. And the right will continue to rejoice that they havea new and extra fun way to bash gay people.

Yeah cherry picked quotes, third hand sources and hear say bullshit don't over-write one simple fact; Shephard was picked out of piles of records of dead gays and made into the poster boy of antigay hatred.

But they didn't pick a good one as the actual facts just get in the way of the myth.

And of course idiotlogues like you have to rush to the defense of your mythology.

Yeah cherry picked quotes, third hand sources and hear say bullshit

But they didn't pick a good one as the actual facts just get in the way of the myth.

And of course idiotlogues like you have to rush to the defense of your mythology.

Wow there is so much irony in your post

Oh bullshit.

Facts are just facts, you fucking idiot.

I have no strong views on this matter other than you lecturing people on facts is utterly delicious in its irony.

Forum List

Back