Tommy Robinson arrested

Matthew Bracken sends this note about Tommy Robinson:

Genuine heroes are very rare, Tommy is one of them.

If our own side can’t see fit to support a hero who has put his life on the line for his country and his children, we deserve what we get.

At least in the USA, we’ll go down fighting.

Matthew Bracken is an essayist and novelist who lives in Florida. Links to his short stories and essays may be found at EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com.

(Matthew Bracken yay! :2up:)

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!

Uhhhh so you know about Matthew , Cool beans.

Of course I do!

He is the best! :2up:

Enemies Foreign and Domestic ........... =)

Robinson is a long time petty criminal and thug. Let's hope this will keep him off the streets for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What a surprise......Tommy-gurl is against free speech. He’ll call Robinson a “thug”, but we won’t hear any condemnation for the child abusers Robinson was merely trying to question.
He had no business interfering in a serious trial. Our criminals are dealt with in court and not on the street. And that fuckwit knew it as well. Hope he enjoys his latest stint in jail. The world is a better place.

He didn’t interfere in any trial, moron. He was asking them questions outside of the courtroom. Only in fascist UK where there is no free speech would that be breaking any laws.
You are an idiot. You cannot interfere in the judicial process. That is why he is having an early night tonight and for the next 13 months.

Feel free to show how he “interfered” in any way. There was no crowd, he caused no “disturbance”. All he did was ask two Muslim men who were already convicted of raping under aged British white girls how they felt about their verdicts. The men then threatened him.

Of course you are upset that anyone would pay any attention to Muslim rapists and expose them. You’re a Muslim apologist and despise anyone that points out their many savage acts.

Funny how Mr. Robinson got no trial, just straight from arrrest to conviction and sentencing within a day. Yet Muslim rapists of young girls got a trial, and even after being convicted were free to walk around until they decided to show up to their sentencing hearing.

Robinson is a long time petty criminal and thug. Let's hope this will keep him off the streets for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What a surprise......Tommy-gurl is against free speech. He’ll call Robinson a “thug”, but we won’t hear any condemnation for the child abusers Robinson was merely trying to question.
He had no business interfering in a serious trial. Our criminals are dealt with in court and not on the street. And that fuckwit knew it as well. Hope he enjoys his latest stint in jail. The world is a better place.

He didn’t interfere in any trial, moron. He was asking them questions outside of the courtroom. Only in fascist UK where there is no free speech would that be breaking any laws.
You are an idiot. You cannot interfere in the judicial process. That is why he is having an early night tonight and for the next 13 months.

Feel free to show how he “interfered” in any way. There was no crowd, he caused no “disturbance”. All he did was ask two Muslim men who were already convicted of raping under aged British white girls how they felt about their verdicts. The men then threatened him.

Of course you are upset that anyone would pay any attention to Muslim rapists and expose them. You’re a Muslim apologist and despise anyone that points out their many savage acts.

Funny how Mr. Robinson got no trial, just straight from arrrest to conviction and sentencing within a day. Yet Muslim rapists of young girls got a trial, and even after being convicted were free to walk around until they decided to show up to their sentencing hearing.
Your total ignorance makes me chuckle.

Let me try and educate you.
Firstly he was not convicted and sentenced. He was free on a suspended 13 month sentence. Perhaps you dont have them in the US. Its more or less a second chance. You have been found guilty and sentenced already. But you are free under license. If you break the terms of the license you go straight to jail. Thats it.

Secondly, there are reasons why courts impose gagging orders on trials like this. I will explain this slowly and not use big words to confuse you. Where there are multiple defendants in a case there will be different trials held.
Some might last longer than others.

To ensure that all are fair the judge orders a media ban until the last trial is over.

If this is not done then the lawyers for the later trials could claim that their clients right to a fair trial was prejudiced by press reports.

The jury has to decide the case based on the evidence put before them. Not by something they have read in the paper or online.

This clowns actions jeopardise the trial and could possibly have led to rapists being set free. His actions were helping racists. Why do you not understand that ?

I suspect that when the dust has settled on this that he will be facing contempt of court charges and may face a lengthier sentence. Fingers crossed.

Firstly he was not convicted and sentenced. He was free on a suspended 13 month sentence. Perhaps you dont have them in the US. Its more or less a second chance. You have been found guilty and sentenced already. But you are free under license. If you break the terms of the license you go straight to jail. Thats it.

Secondly, there are reasons why courts impose gagging orders on trials like this. I will explain this slowly and not use big words to confuse you. Where there are multiple defendants in a case there will be different trials held.

To ensure that all are fair the judge orders a media ban until the last trial is over.

If this is not done then the lawyers for the later trials could claim that their clients right to a fair trial was prejudiced by press reports.

The jury has to decide the case based on the evidence put before them. Not by something they have read in the paper or online.

This clowns actions jeopardise the trial and could possibly have led to rapists being set free. His actions were helping racists. Why do you not understand that ?

I suspect that when the dust has settled on this that he will be facing contempt of court charges and may face a lengthier sentence. Fingers crossed.

What a joke, a media gag order on a trial. Fascism at its finest, anything to protect Muslims. Even rapists of underage girls.

What a joke, a media gag order on a trial. Fascism at its finest, anything to protect Muslims. Even rapists of underage girls.
You are obviously out of your depth and trying to make it a racist issue. There are gagging orders on all sorts of trials. Terrorism,fraud,conspiracy , you name it. It happens when the iformtion in one trial may affect the chance of a free trial for a different defendant.
Its not a difficult concept to grasp.

So, now I have schooled you, why dont you go back to playing with play doh or maybe a colouring in book. You will be a lot more comfortable there.

Did I read that correctly? 13 month suspended sentence for raping and prostituting children? And people wonder why this continues. What's needed is a rope.

Did I read that correctly? 13 month suspended sentence for raping and prostituting children? And people wonder why this continues. What's needed is a rope.
No you didnt read it correctly. Ask an adult to help you.

I disagree.

What the sub humans should get is a pig's blood enema which is filmed and broadcast live

THEN they get the rope.

Video recording on a public street is verboten by the British liberal fascists. Winston Churchill is rolling over in his grave and Hitler is having a good laugh from Hell.
Thats quite a selective view of what happened. Robinson,not his real name, is just a white trash football hooligan with a sideline in hate.

Mmm...more good racism.
In Taintland, anybody who opposes the right of muslims to gang rape British children is a hateful racist

That makes tommy one of the most loving non racists imaginable.

:goodposting:

At some point in time, a tipping point will be reached where it is up to the British people to defend themselves directly against those who are taking over their country and the powers that be who are enabling it.

As long as the powers that be fear the invaders more than their fear the British, nothing will change. It is only when the collaborators face direct consequences for their treasonous actions that anything will change.

If tommy Robinson is killed in prison, it won't be enough to oppose those responsible with mere words. What is needed is direct action against the collaborators.

Britain has already become too much like Vichy France. Allowing the problem to continue to grow will only make it tougher to deal with.

Nope. 13 months for a man merely reporting on it outside the court on his cell phone. Since the judge issued a gag order on reporting on the actual rapists, for all we know they got probation, which is likely the case since the already convicted men walked into the court without being in custody of the police.

It's getting really bad over there...

and STUPID FKS like TOMMY can't understand the JOURNALIST who have lost free speech and are being shut down.

A LIVE REPORT ON TOMMY FOR A.H. WHO GET FAKE BS AND LIES. OH wait it doens' fit your fantasy standards that's right , that's why your all clueless morons who support RAPING from MUSLIMS over there.

upload_2018-5-27_15-18-53.png

Live: Tommy Robinson Crew Joins Infowars To Discuss Imprisonment of Journalist

Last edited:

and STUPID FKS like TOMMY can't understand the JOURNALIST who have lost free speech and are being shut down.

A LIVE REPORT ON TOMMY FOR A.H. WHO GET FAKE BS AND LIES. OH wait it doens' fit your fantasy standards that's right , that's why your all clueless morons who support RAPING from MUSLIMS over there.

View attachment 195581

In the 1930’s it was Nazi fascism. Today it’s progressive fascism.

View attachment 195581

In the 1930’s it was Nazi fascism. Today it’s progressive fascism.

These morons are way beyond NAZI scum........

They prefer to support and protect sex rings selling off 9 yr olds for MUSLIM gawd dam these pos losers are fkn sick in the head.. The supporters of this and the fkrs doing it all.

Man goes to prison after being told ‘break the law again and you’ll go to prison

Its no shock to find this boards most virulent racist shite defending a no mark like Lennon.

You are bigger than an idiot , you stick up for raping illegal immigrants who rape women and children. There is a special place in hell for scum.
Man goes to prison after being told ‘break the law again and you’ll go to prison

Its no shock to find this boards most virulent racist shite defending a no mark like Lennon.

lol
Where do I support rape you ignorant fuck ?
Show me where I do that.

Forum List

Back