Tomorrow Night at Midnight We Will Bid the Worst Year in Our Lifetimes Good Riddance

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they're only getting warmed up. The trial run to see just how much the people would take without retaliating will end.

January likely initiates the first year of full spectrum dominance. And the people will love them for it.

Last edited:
Dont worry itll carry on thru 2021.

"Hopeless Biden" already predicted 2021 will be worse.

But dont worry. He has a brilliant plan. 100 days of mask wearing!

He wont be bothered with silliness like developing vaccines in record time. He just needs you to WEAR A MASK FOR 109 DAYS!

Dont worry itll carry on thru 2021.

"Hopeless Biden" already predicted 2021 will be worse.

But dont worry. He has a brilliant plan. 100 days of mask wearing!

He wont be bothered with silliness like developing vaccines in record time. He just needs you to WEAR A MASK FOR 109 DAYS!
I had meant to keep it more personal than political, but wtf were all those dead people and illegals thinking of electing a senile has-been anyway?

I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,
the worst yr to date,, that doesnt mean 2021 wont be worse,, and since its turning to 21 it will be allowed to drink,,

so hold on cause I think we going for a ride,,

It's been a shit year, but dang... the "worst ever" in our lifetimes? I dunno...
Well, I meant for those of us who haven't been sentenced to maximum security prisons or death row.

It may be the worst year of our lifetimes but, there is no guarantee that "brighter days are ahead". Sadly.

I had been an optimist most of my life, even in the face of the Canadian Cretins. Now I just watch the wheel go round and scream at a cloud, "I told you so Mr Cloud!".

2020-worst-year-ever-biden-hold-my-beer-272003-1.jpg

It's been a shit year, but dang... the "worst ever" in our lifetimes? I dunno...
do you have a yr that comes close??? if you do why was it worse??

I guess most of the years come close. I Haven't been hospitalized this year at least (knock wood).
well the topic is about WE not you,,

for me personally I think locking up humans and stopping them from going out in public is a good thing,,
I socially distanced yrs ago,,

I had harder years 2020 was a cakewalk.
tell us more how your petty life can compare the the world wide event that happened in 2020???

youre nothing more than another worm in the bucket,,

To me ear, it sounds like your privilege is showing
how so??

If 2020 has been by far the worst year, the other years must have been pretty cushy
how so???

they could all have their own level of shitty,,,

Forum List

Back