Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Sweet Jayzuz, not this fucking bullshit again...:fu:

ToneDown.jpg

Harris is a threat to democracy. She is a monster that must be stopped.

All I did was quote left wing communist cult fucks and changed TRUMP TO HARRIS.
You had plenty of statements from Right. wingers that said the same thing. No need to play the switch a roo game…. Yall have been saying that crap from the start

Trump is doing the opposite. He’s so afraid of losing that he’s advocating for someone to hurt the opposition

Now this is the classic example of hypocrisy.

This is an OP who is well known as one using the most abusive and extreme language for anyone who disagrees with an extreme left point of view. Of course he has openly suggested that someone assassinate Trump....of course he supports feminine hygiene products in boys elementary school bathrooms and Transvestite Story time with kindergarten age children covering highly sexualized topics.

BUT NOW calls for Trump to scale back rhetoric?

A classic case of "it's only wrong when anyone else but me does it"

Now this is the classic example of hypocrisy.

This is an OP who is well known as one using the most abusive and extreme language for anyone who disagrees with an extreme left point of view. Of course he has openly suggested that someone assassinate Trump....of course he supports feminine hygiene products in boys elementary school bathrooms and Transvestite Story time with kindergarten age children covering highly sexualized topics.

BUT NOW calls for Trump to scale back rhetoric?

A classic case of "it's only wrong when anyone else but me does it"
You have never, and will never see me, advocate violence

Forum List

Back