Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
And this is why you will lose again. When it comes down to it, Americans don't want unserious clowns running their government, making decisions that will directly affect their lives.
Your boy Biden crapped all over the debate stage in front of the world. No amount of your ridiculous spin and deflection can change that, Shilla. But I get it, another post another dollar. In Biden' economy you gotta do what you gotta do.

What you are saying is nonsense but Biden did a horrible job explaining that.

Trial one. Why not charge him for that crime? If we are going to charge him for the other crimes, charge him for this one too. My only problem is why this one first? And why is this the only one before the election. Do you remember what he and his team did in Georgia? Sidney Powell his attorney already plead guilty and is going to testify against Trump. What, she didn't do that for Trump? He's not the ring leader in those RACKETEERING charges?

The FBI documents. What was he refusing to turn in? What was he hiding from the FBI? Why not turn EVERYTHING in when asked? Why lie to the FBI? He did. That's why he got charged.

Mitch should have convicted Trump for Jan 6 but said he was no longer POTUS so it's up to the courts. He forced us to charge Trump you dummy. Plus, Trump tried to steal an election. That should bother you.
Sidney Powell was never Trump's attorney. She was responsible for what she said, not Trump. If she exaggerated the facts, that's not Trump's doing.

You have to understand that most of this is just political and legal maneuvering by people that were beyond Trump's control, for one simpe reason: Trump was never a dictator and could not tell everyone what to do. He did not tell Sidney Powell to plead guilty to a crime. That was her choice.

You claim Trump tried to steal an election, but Biden did steal an election. The evidence of it is without argument out there. Every investigation results in more and more destruction of evidence. Fani Willis is, as we speak, trying to destroy all of the evidence in Georgia claiming they don't have room for all of the evidence in their storage facilities.

Sidney Powell was never Trump's attorney. She was responsible for what she said, not Trump. If she exaggerated the facts, that's not Trump's doing.

You have to understand that most of this is just political and legal maneuvering by people that were beyond Trump's control, for one simpe reason: Trump was never a dictator and could not tell everyone what to do. He did not tell Sidney Powell to plead guilty to a crime. That was her choice.

You claim Trump tried to steal an election, but Biden did steal an election. The evidence of it is without argument out there. Every investigation results in more and more destruction of evidence. Fani Willis is, as we speak, trying to destroy all of the evidence in Georgia claiming they don't have room for all of the evidence in their storage facilities.
Powell was a top Trump advisor on stealing the election

I’ll be honest. Unless the democrats are successful at replacing Biden with some one like Gavin Newsom, which is easier said than done, the only way that the Democrats win this election is if they rig it. Due to Miles Taylor’s book, we all know now that “The Doomsday Book” exists. I’m against anyone using this Doomsday Book, but for anyone in the dark on this, here’s the link:

The Doomsday Book

All surprises aside, this will be a Trump landslide. Trump deserves to win - Biden was that bad last night.

Bidens done his fair share of lying as well

Trump claimed he had passed the Veterans Choice Act, allowing veterans to go to private doctors if wait times got too long. In reality, that measure passed under Obama.

Donald Trump lied about the economy on his watch, about veterans care, about crime and even about the violent participants in his Jan. 6, 2021, coup attempt ― and was able to go largely unchallenged by President Joe Biden, who managed a weak and unfocused performance from the start.

As he did during his four years in office, Trump claimed that he created “the best economy in history.” In fact, the economy during his administration was essentially the same as that of his predecessor, Barack Obama, and actually created fewer new jobs in his first three years than Obama’s did in his final three years.

Trump claimed crime was skyrocketing. In fact, crime peaked in Trump’s final year in the White House and has been falling every year under Biden.

He further claimed he had nothing to do with the planning for the pre-insurrection rally near the White House that morning ― “They asked me to go make a speech” ― when, in fact, it was Trump himself who called on his supporters to converge on Washington that day and that it would “be wild.”

He then claimed prosecutions against him were brought not because of his actions but because he was running for president.
“I did nothing wrong. We’d have a system that was rigged and disgusting,” he said. “He indicted me because I was his political opponent.”
Trump even claimed that Biden was taking money from China. In reality, Trump received more than $5 million from China during his presidency just through his hotel alone five blocks from the White House.

She worked with Trump and we caught her hacking into voting machines in a voting precinct that's 70% Republican. Is that how you stole Florida 2000? Did Diebold Voting Machines owner help you? He was heavily involved in helping Trump win Ohio 4 years later. Interesting.

She worked with Trump and we caught her hacking into voting machines in a voting precinct that's 70% Republican. Is that how you stole Florida 2000? Did Diebold Voting Machines owner help you? He was heavily involved in helping Trump win Ohio 4 years later. Interesting.
That's a load of crap.

Sidney Powell wanted to read the data on Dominion machines to see what they did to change Trump votes to Biden votes, and they were successful in preventing her from doing any discovery.

She had to use the courts to get what she wanted because any other way would have been against the law.

States that were involved in the steal needed to do complete audits to justify legal actions, and they refused to do anything.

No complete audit has been done in any state. They've been prevented from doing them because an army of lawyers were standing in their way.

Trump claimed he had passed the Veterans Choice Act, allowing veterans to go to private doctors if wait times got too long. In reality, that measure passed under Obama.

Donald Trump lied about the economy on his watch, about veterans care, about crime and even about the violent participants in his Jan. 6, 2021, coup attempt ― and was able to go largely unchallenged by President Joe Biden, who managed a weak and unfocused performance from the start.

As he did during his four years in office, Trump claimed that he created “the best economy in history.” In fact, the economy during his administration was essentially the same as that of his predecessor, Barack Obama, and actually created fewer new jobs in his first three years than Obama’s did in his final three years.

Trump claimed crime was skyrocketing. In fact, crime peaked in Trump’s final year in the White House and has been falling every year under Biden.

He further claimed he had nothing to do with the planning for the pre-insurrection rally near the White House that morning ― “They asked me to go make a speech” ― when, in fact, it was Trump himself who called on his supporters to converge on Washington that day and that it would “be wild.”

He then claimed prosecutions against him were brought not because of his actions but because he was running for president.
“I did nothing wrong. We’d have a system that was rigged and disgusting,” he said. “He indicted me because I was his political opponent.”
Trump even claimed that Biden was taking money from China. In reality, Trump received more than $5 million from China during his presidency just through his hotel alone five blocks from the White House.
🥱

Trump is a liar.

one of the reasons I've never voted for him.

but continuously calling Trump a liar doesn't make Biden the reincarnation of Abe Lincoln.

Forum List

Back