Too close to call

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I haven't seen a Presidential election this close since Bush v Gore in 2000. Right now, I'd give Harris a tiny edge, but it's still too close to call.

Any other predictions?

I haven't seen a Presidential election this close since Bush v Gore in 2000. Right now, I'd give Harris a tiny edge, but it's still too close to call.

Any other predictions?
Its not close at all. Just in the propaganda.
313 to 225 for Trump, wait and see.

Any other predictions?
the idea that it is this close considering kamala didnt get a single vote in the primaries and is nuttier than a circus clown depresses me,,

just proves the democratic party depends on useful idiots that are not capable of thinking for themselves,,

If any part of it are neocon globalist Republicans, he probably does.
I'll say this, in a "world turned upside down" type of way the right-leaning sure have totally rejected the neocons of the gop.

The leftists on the other hand have embraced them with open arms....Yeah, that's weird.

I can honestly say that I don't know of a single right-leaner in my AO that has anything good to say about W and his cabal.....Indeed many say we would have been better off had Gore won.

I'll say this, in a "world turned upside down" type of way the right-leaning sure have totally rejected the neocons of the gop.

The leftists on the other hand have embraced them with open arms....Yeah, that's weird.

I can honestly say that I don't know of a single right-leaner in my AO that has anything good to say about W and his cabal.....Indeed many say we would have been better off had Gore won.
Hard to say. W did some good things that Gore probably wouldn't have done. And though his immigration, education, environmental and some other policies were all something only a leftist could love, he wasn't as radical as Gore likely would have been. And, since Gore adamantly supported the attack on Afghanistan and since he was as hawkish as Bush on regime change in Iraq, it's anybody's guess whether those events would have turned out differently if Gore had won in 2000. Ultimately though, as the wars dragged on and Katrina ravaged the south, Bush's approval ratings that were sky in the years following Afghanistan and his tax reforms dropped below Biden's in the last years of his presidency.

Last edited:
Hard to say. W did some good things that Gore probably wouldn't have done. And though his immigration, education, environmental and some other policies were all something only a leftist could love, he wasn't as radical as Gore likely would have been. And, since Gore adamantly supported the attack on Afghanistan and since he was as hawkish as Bush on regime change in Iraq, it's anybody's guess whether those events would have turned out differently if Gore had won in 2000. Ultimately though, as the wars dragged on, Bush's approval ratings that were sky in the years following Afghanistan and his tax reforms dropped below Biden's in the last years of his presidency.
His expansion of the .gov turned Viginia blue.....Unforgivable.

Such as tax reform that helped pull the U.S. out of the 9/11 caused recession quickly. Gore most likely would have taken the Democrat way by trying to spend us out of it.

Bush did plenty of spending.

Any other predictions?
Harris is winning the polls but she will lose the election. Trump down by 2 points in the polls means he wins by 4 points in the popular vote and a landslide in the EC.

Forum List

Back