Too Much Fuss For John Lewis Funeral ?

Fuck Lewis.
I sure don't understand why the Right (GOP) isn't attracting black voters in DROVES.
They constantly and willingly go out of their way to prove the stereotypes about them, and then they complain about those very same stereotypes.

What the fuck.

There are no adjectives for this.

You pretty well have to be a piece of shit to be a Democrat. We all know that.

You are a vile despicable piece of shit if you belong to the Congressional Democrat Black Caucus. Goes without saying.

You are a traitor to this country if you were one of the traitorous lowlifes that participated in the Democrat Dirty Tricks coup against Trump.

Trifecta for the Lewis asshole. In addition he was a 17 term Congressman from a ghetto district that was absolutely worthless and dumber than a door knob.

His stupid uneducated Negro Constituents elected the sonofabitch to get them more welfare and he made things worse for them.
Sounds about right. And what Democrat sooooo concerned with social justice, would be cool with the creation of a Congressional WHITE Caucus ?

While surfing the channels, I noticed that even FOX was giving it total coverage, so I quickly left because I was not in the least interested.

We're not children. We all understand that all the channels had to cover this event, especially in light of this year's Insurrection.

The gentleman will lie in state in the Capitol on Monday so that all the bigwigs and ordinary people in D.C. can pay their final respects.

Many people (including me) have no interest in watching it on TV. But neither should they say anything negative. It is classier to say nothing.

You are a vile despicable piece of shit if you belong to the Congressional Democrat Black Caucus. Goes without saying.

You are a traitor to this country if you were one of the traitorous lowlifes that participated in the Democrat Dirty Tricks coup against Trump.

Trifecta for the Lewis asshole. In addition he was a 17 term Congressman from a ghetto district that was absolutely worthless and dumber than a door knob.

His stupid uneducated Negro Constituents elected the sonofabitch to get them more welfare and he made things worse for them.
Sounds about right. And what Democrat sooooo concerned with social justice, would be cool with the creation of a Congressional WHITE Caucus ?
You seem to be complaining about our free press. If a news platform wishes to publish, air, or otherwise cover a topic, that's freedom. Of course, it's your freedom to ignore them.

It relates to you whining about the coverage. Why do you care so much? People wanted to express their sorrow at his passing and share the mourning. That you aren't sad or in mourning is fine. But why whine about it?

And as far as comparing the coverage of President Eisenhower's funeral with this one, that is ridiculous. I defy you to compare ANY event, especially a funeral, from 1969 and 2020, and find that the one in 1969 received more coverage. It is the nature of the media.
Kennedy's death and funeral (1963) received more coverage. Why do you convert a report about media coverage, into use of the word "whining" ? Maybe being the # 1 protectionist responder in this forum, has something to do with it. Every time you post to my quotes, it's a whine about my posting.

As for Lewis, I'm not sad about seeing any Affirmative Action supporter kick the bucket, especially when his mourners claimed he was for social justice.

Of course it is whining. A man who meant something to a great number of people, died. The networks obviously thought millions of people would be interested in watching the funeral. So they covered it. And you, as the "#1 protectionist responder" started a thread whining about it.

If you don't want to watch the funeral, don't watch it. It is really that simple. There are other channels to watch. Pick one.

And exactly what are you protecting anyone from here?

That he later allowed himself to be used as a puppet of the race-baiting, black-hating, left doesn't undo the great good that he did in the 60s.

Can you provide some specific examples?

He voted against block grants for federal education funding because it might be used for private schools. He was a staunch supporter of the school system that is hugely responsible for crime and poverty in urban America, including black people. Charter schools and school choice would do more to elevate the living standards in poor black neighborhoods than just about anything government could do - and, yet, civil rights leader John Lewis was against it. Not that he, deep in his heart, wanted to harm black people as does the racist Democratic Party, but he allowed himself to be suckered in - choosing the reward of Democratic Party support for his continued election over what was actually best for the black community.

He supported completely open borders - a policy that, by design or by accident, keeps black Americans on the democratic plantation, and gives entry level jobs to illegal immigrants. Same thing: open borders are bad for America and bad for Black Americans. But John Lewis ignored that to support the Democratic Plantation agenda. John Lewis was a house slave to the Democratic National Committee.

It is a shame because he started out so great. I think we need to honor the great things he did and, just like in others, overlook the bad. I'm all for a statue for him - maybe right next to one for Lincoln, Jackson, Washington, Jefferson. He definitely deserves a place in Trump's Honor Garden.
John Lewis rightfully opposed public money for Charter Schools because the money would come from struggling.public school systems
He did not support “completely open borders” and opposed Trumps oppressive immigration policies.
Lewis knew the value of uneducated members of the Black democrat voter base....easy to sway....easy to frighten with endless stories of boogie men in pointy white hats....

After 50 years in public office working for the people

NO ONE should be in public office for FIFTY years. Public service was never meant to be a freaking career and anyone making a life out of it certainly isn't working "for the people." They are getting FAT off of fantastic pay for little work and benefits you can never dream of.
Where is it written that public service was never meant to be a career?

You are just making shit up
what he is saying is after about 7 years in they get the "DC taint"......now its about how much wealth they can get while making it look like they are doing something......and one hell of a lot of them are in this category....anyone with 20 years or better in certainly is...
John Lewis never got wealthy in public service.

There is no evidence that inexperience in public office is superior to decades of service
sure he wasnt......30 years with a great paying job and perks....im betting he was quit comfortable.....
John Lewis was one of the least wealthy members of Congress and one of the most respected
i dont give a shit the guy made a great living with great benifits and lots of perks for 30 years...

I'm so sorry you had to suffer through it.
I didn't . My remote control is always handy. When I start feeling sick watching MSM, I press my WatchFree button, and go to Newsmax, Blaze, the First, America's Voice, and OAN. Thank goodness for smart TV. Everybody ought to have one.

Then why are you oozing here crying the blues about what OTHER PEOPLE are watching?

After 50 years in public office working for the people

NO ONE should be in public office for FIFTY years. Public service was never meant to be a freaking career and anyone making a life out of it certainly isn't working "for the people." They are getting FAT off of fantastic pay for little work and benefits you can never dream of.
Where is it written that public service was never meant to be a career?

You are just making shit up
what he is saying is after about 7 years in they get the "DC taint"......now its about how much wealth they can get while making it look like they are doing something......and one hell of a lot of them are in this category....anyone with 20 years or better in certainly is...
John Lewis never got wealthy in public service.

There is no evidence that inexperience in public office is superior to decades of service
sure he wasnt......30 years with a great paying job and perks....im betting he was quit comfortable.....
John Lewis was one of the least wealthy members of Congress and one of the most respected

Those tend to be inversely proportional.

You seem to be complaining about our free press. If a news platform wishes to publish, air, or otherwise cover a topic, that's freedom. Of course, it's your freedom to ignore them.
Political bias isn't "freedom". It's political bias (or perhaps racial bias)

Here's a list of congressmen who died while in office over the past 5 years. None of whom the media gave as much coverage to as John Lewis >>

Alan Nunnalee, Mark Takai, Louise Slaughter, Walter B. Jones Jr., Elijah Cummings

Of course it is whining. A man who meant something to a great number of people, died. The networks obviously thought millions of people would be interested in watching the funeral. So they covered it. And you, as the "#1 protectionist responder" started a thread whining about it.

If you don't want to watch the funeral, don't watch it. It is really that simple. There are other channels to watch. Pick one.

And exactly what are you protecting anyone from here?
Affirmative Action, for one thing. America's # 1 racism.

Political bias isn't "freedom". It's political bias (or perhaps racial bias)

Here's a list of congressmen who died while in office over the past 5 years. None of whom the media gave as much coverage to as John Lewis >>

Alan Nunnalee, Mark Takai, Louise Slaughter, Walter B. Jones Jr., Elijah Cummings

At least I've heard of Elijah Cummings and recognize the face. Who was Lewis and what did he do so great again?

John Lewis is a piece of shit. Dumber than a doorknob in addition to being a worthless scumbag. Always has been.

I wonder what his real job was for ole Marty?

Procuring White whores that Marty loved so much or being a bag man for the Soviet money that funded the assholes?

If I had been there and been of age when the Sheriff called for White men to be deputized in Selma I would have gladly volunteered and would have been on the right side.

Fuck Lewis.
I sure don't understand why the Right (GOP) isn't attracting black voters in DROVES.

Sure not getting why some think that the racists have all flocked to the GOP now.

I paid his salary for 33 years and didn't get a goddamn thing out of him except a few Cat 4 chimpouts about shit I couldn't care less about. I'd like to get my money back. Is it too late?
I’m sure John Lewis would be thrilled that a racist such as yourself was not satisfied with his public service
I like how you pretend it was "public service".... like it was real.

I'm a member of the public.... and like I just told you, I didn't get a goddamn thing from him.
Like I said, I don’t think he was concerned with the opinions of racists

Ahhh.... I get it. He was in "public service" for some. But not all the public.... of which I'm a part.

What a stellar career he had using my tax money. I see where he had a few bills renaming Building A to Building B. I suppose that would impress someone of your "intellect". Carry on.

Forum List

Back