Top 10 things destroying America

Which of these is most destroying America?

• The Deficit

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Threat of Terrorism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partisanship

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Unemployment

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Illegal Immigration

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Dependence on Middle Eastern Oil

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • The State of the Media

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • A Clueless Electorate

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Government Secrecy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin Bieber

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
After much brilliant debate and quite the copious amount of enlightened conversation the posters of this nutso board came to the unanimous (that's really exaggerated) conclusion that these are the top 10 issues of our day.

Enjoy you maniacs.

Maybe I'll make some threads about how to fix these things. Then we can all shout at each other in caps.

Last edited:
I don't think this list is well assembled at all. Some items are redundant, some frivolous, and some I'd have to call missing.

Oh well...

• Banned
I don't think this list is well assembled at all. Some items are redundant, some frivolous, and some I'd have to call missing.

Oh well...

Well that's what you get when you ask a bunch of online miscreants for their opinion on shit they don't know anything about. Alas...

But still... vote! I can still prove a point to some posters who were the whole reason behind this!

Last edited:
What if I don't think any of those things are really destroying America?

Oh well...

Well that's what you get when you ask a bunch of online miscreants for their opinion on shit they don't know anything about. Alas...

I keep telling people, I'm not a miscreant. I'm more a ne'er-do-well.

Oh well...

But still... vote! I can still prove a point to some posters who were the whole reason behind this!

We're voting just so you can prove a point in a thread about Chipper Jones? The retired Chipper Jones??

I want my money back.

• Banned

Oh well...

We're voting just so you can prove a point in a thread about Chipper Jones? The retired Chipper Jones??

I want my money back.

The GREAT Chipper Jones! But so far I'm winning! You might've thrown a wrench in the works by mentioning the Chipper Jones thread but I'll head it off!

Everyone ignore the Chipper Jones thread! You can look at it AFTER you vote!!!

I want my money back.

The GREAT Chipper Jones! But so far I'm winning! You might've thrown a wrench in the works by mentioning the Chipper Jones thread but I'll head it off!

Too late.

Say, why isn't Chipper Jones on the list? Just in Beaver is.

I want my money back.

Too late.

The Biebs brings in the ratings. And TemplarKormac requested it. BUT HE HASN'T VOTED btw. That mf'er

Too late.

The Biebs brings in the ratings. And TemplarKormac requested it. BUT HE HASN'T VOTED btw. That mf'er

Justin Beaver doesn't belong on the list anyway --- he's Canadian.

:eusa_doh:

I want my money back.

Did someone say Chipper Jones? How did he get involved? Is it about that immigration joke he told on twitter?

Too late.

Justin Beaver doesn't belong on the list anyway --- he's Canadian.

:eusa_doh:

true, he should be grouped with terrorism

seriously, a low talent metrosexual like that shouldn't give a damn what one chick thinks or does

Forum List

Back