Top 8% Own 85%

I understand that the collusion deprived workers of wages totally over 400 million. Collusion is bad capitalism and slows the economy. You should be embarrassed to defend that shit. The right doesn't even understand capitalism. Pathetic.

Now prove that. Show me the numbers and the calculations IOW the proof that that is how much money those people were deprived of

That number was an opinion that is all it was

They paid it, no more proof necessary. You are a moron. You have no details. The judge who had the details insisted the number be raised. You are a joke.

"No proof necessary." he says.

Yet another hallmark of the left-wing.

The proof was already provided. The DOJ found them guilty, the judge increased the settlement based on the facts, they paid out over 400 million, and economists have backed up that what they were doing is bad. You on the other hand have no proof of your silly claims.

SO show me the calculations he based his settlement on
FYI there were no calculations it was ALL opinion

I can tell you how much money those people think they lost and it was a few thousand dollars each

I know that because that's what they accepted as a fair settlement

Your question is irrelevant. They received 415 million. The judge increased it from 300 million. Your questions don't come close to making sense. You are just a babbling idiot.

Now prove that. Show me the numbers and the calculations IOW the proof that that is how much money those people were deprived of

That number was an opinion that is all it was

They paid it, no more proof necessary. You are a moron. You have no details. The judge who had the details insisted the number be raised. You are a joke.

The proof was already provided. The DOJ found them guilty, the judge increased the settlement based on the facts, they paid out over 400 million, and economists have backed up that what they were doing is bad. You on the other hand have no proof of your silly claims.

I can tell you how much money those people think they lost and it was a few thousand dollars each

Your question is irrelevant. They received 415 million. The judge increased it from 300 million. Your questions don't come close to making sense. You are just a babbling idiot.

No they didn't they got a few grand each. There were 65,000 named defendants you can't seem to divide either

The actual cash payouts were between 2 and 7 grand that's all

So these people seem to think that the only income they lost was a few grand over a number of years and that again is their opinion because it's based on conjecture

Let me sum up the reason for the lawsuit

Gee if I work at Google and Apple would have tried to poach me I maybe might have possibly made more money so I'm going to sue

So they did sue and they all got a few grand on pure conjecture

No they didn't they got a few grand each. There were 65,000 named defendants you can't seem to divide either

So these people seem to think that the only income they lost was a few grand over a number of years and that again is their opinion because it's based on conjecture

Gee if I work at Google and Apple would have tried to poach me I maybe might have possibly made more money so I'm going to sue

A few grand over 65000 is 415 million. A lot of money. And according to economists bad for the economy.

A few grand over 65000 is 415 million. A lot of money. And according to economists bad for the economy.

You can't seem to understand that each individual only thought they were "injured" to the tune of a few grand and they didn't get the whole 415 million you Moron they only got about 70% of it split 65000 ways

So they all agreed that individually that their damages were only a few grand over all the years the alleged collusion was going on

THAT did not slow the economy

You can't seem to understand that each individual only thought they were "injured" to the tune of a few grand and they didn't get the whole 415 million you Moron they only got about 70% of it split 65000 ways

So they all agreed that individually that their damages were only a few grand over all the years the alleged collusion was going on

Economists disagree with you pinhead. You say just a few thousand? What percent is that of their pay?

Economists disagree with you pinhead. You say just a few thousand? What percent is that of their pay?

Over all the years this has allegedly been going on not a whole lot

These whiners could have made more than that driving part time for Uber

That doesn't answer the question. You keep babbling and you don't know any facts. You haven't provided a single link to support your ridiculous claims. Sorry I'll go with economists over you idiot.

That doesn't answer the question. You keep babbling and you don't know any facts. You haven't provided a single link to support your ridiculous claims. Sorry I'll go with economists over you idiot.

And you don't either you can't tell me how much money these whiners would have made.

WHat does a top paid software engineer make

Ranking Glassdoor's 25 Highest Paying Companies for Software Engineers

This week Glassdoor published the study, 25 Highest Paying Companies for Software Engineers 2013. Juniper Networks JNPR +3.25% leads all 25 companies tracked in the study with an average base salary of $159,990, followed by LinkedIn LNKD +3.17%, who offers an average base salary of $136,427. Yahoo YHOO +1.64%’s average base salary for software engineers is $130,312 and Google GOOG +1.61%averages $127,143. Twitter’s average base salary for software engineers is $124,883. The following infographic shows the top 25 companies and average base salaries.

Seems to me we are talking about a couple or three percent of their income spread over a span of years

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

It had no effect on the economy

And you don't either you can't tell me how much money these whiners would have made.

This week Glassdoor published the study, 25 Highest Paying Companies for Software Engineers 2013. Juniper Networks JNPR +3.25% leads all 25 companies tracked in the study with an average base salary of $159,990, followed by LinkedIn LNKD +3.17%, who offers an average base salary of $136,427. Yahoo YHOO +1.64%’s average base salary for software engineers is $130,312 and Google GOOG +1.61%averages $127,143. Twitter’s average base salary for software engineers is $124,883. The following infographic shows the top 25 companies and average base salaries.

Seems to me we are talking about a couple or three percent of their income spread over a span of years

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

Economists disagree with you. You are the king of low information.

Andy andy. Let's pretend that you are highly skilled in your field and that there are ONLY a limited number of other people who have your skills and talents.

You know anything about supply and demand?

A shortage of your skills in the job market usually means that a competitor of the company you work for would pay you MORE money to change jobs. Highly skilled, highly sought after.

If the companies agree to NOT BID HIGHER WAGES for each other's employees, how is that good for the prospective employee? And how is it not wage fixing by the companies? How is that fair for the market supposedly set by supply and demand. The.companies are price fixing for labor costs. And that's illegal if they do that.

That's why they settled the suit. They were wrong.

WHOA WHOA WHOA>....

They did not make that agreement. You don't even understand the argument.

Did you even read the links about this case?

After Apple, Google, Adobe, Intel, Pixar, And Intuit, Antitrust Employment Charges Hit eBay

Listen and you might learn something.

The ONLY agreement the companies agreed to........ was to not "cold-call" other companies high level employees.

That's it. There was no agreement to not offer higher wages. And in fact, it was well know that employees could apply for jobs at the other companies for much higher pay. AND THEY DID.

The ONLY thing the agreement did, was that the company itself would not specifically TARGET and COLD CALL, high level employees. It did NOTHING to prevent employees from applying for, and getting higher paying jobs.

There was no "price fixing for labor costs", there was no "collusion on wage", there was no holding wages down PERIOD.

This is what all of you on the left, are so ignorant about. You hear someone somewhere, claim that they were holding wages down, and without a shred of evidence start barking like mad dogs.

AND HERE IS WHAT IS WORSE

You people are all hypocrites! Not even 20 years ago, you were ATTACKING corporations for Poaching!

Borland Charges Microsoft Stole Away Its Employees

Updated May 8, 1997 12:47 a.m. ET
Borland International Inc. filed suit in California state court, charging Microsoft Corp. with an illegal recruiting blitz aimed at taking Borland programmers and thwarting its financial turnaround.

The charge adds to the litany of complaints by Microsoft's rivals, who have claimed the software giant engages in predatory business practices. The dispute highlights an increasingly contentious issue, as companies vie for a limited pool of high-level developers.

The suit by the Scotts Valley, Calif., software company says Microsoft has hired 34 employees from Borland since August 1994, including two senior developers given bonuses of more than $1.5 million to join Microsoft.

One of the reasons the government filed anti-trust suits against Microsoft was over POACHING! Microsoft was cold calling employees of rival software companies and stealing away their talent, to eliminate the competition.

OH... SO poaching is BAD, unless companies agree to not do it, and then it's GOOD. This goes back to what I said about you immoral idiot before. You'd scream about companies no matter what they did. In this case, the companies are NOT doing something and you are screaming about it.

You people are SCUM. If they charge less, it's wrong. If they charge more, it's wrong. If the charge the same, it's wrong. You people are trash. You'd destroy the whole country for the sake of attacking every company you can, no matter what they do, or if they do nothing.

Hey FUCKNUT there were something like 65,000 named plaintiffs who got an actual payout after the lawyers took their cut of a few grand each so all those people agree that they didn't lose all that much income if that's what they settled for

Once again your lack of understanding of proportions is showing

Hey fuck nut it was the PRINCIPLE of what the companies were doing that prompted the law suit. Not the money per say from a lawsuit.

But with people like you, with no principles, it will always be about the money. Greedy fuck.

High skilled technology workers already make good money. They were standing on principle.

What do you know of principled behavior?

You are wrong. There was nothing wrong with what they did, whatsoever. The high skilled workers, were merely whiny spoiled brats. Which is why the left on this forum is now supporting their cause. Leftism = the ideology of spoiled brats.

So you are for a slow economy if you think what they did was ok. Moron.

It didn't slow the economy down it was 4 companies

Typical left-wing insanity isn't it. It wasn't four companies, though those were the supposed big offenders. It was whooping 8 companies. EIGHT.... that's it. Out of THOUSANDS ON THOUSANDS of high tech companies across the country.... but no no no........ Those 8 companies, that agreed to not cold call....... that is going to slow down the ENTIRE COUNTRIES ECONOMY!

ChickenLittleD84.jpg

RUN RUN ! THE ECONOMY IS FALLING!

A whooping 8 companies agreed to not cold-call......

IT'S THE END OF THE US ECONOMY!

...morons....

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

They are wrong. So are you. You are the king of wrong information.

Hey FUCKNUT there were something like 65,000 named plaintiffs who got an actual payout after the lawyers took their cut of a few grand each so all those people agree that they didn't lose all that much income if that's what they settled for

Once again your lack of understanding of proportions is showing

Hey fuck nut it was the PRINCIPLE of what the companies were doing that prompted the law suit. Not the money per say from a lawsuit.

But with people like you, with no principles, it will always be about the money. Greedy fuck.

High skilled technology workers already make good money. They were standing on principle.

You are wrong. There was nothing wrong with what they did, whatsoever. The high skilled workers, were merely whiny spoiled brats. Which is why the left on this forum is now supporting their cause. Leftism = the ideology of spoiled brats.

Typical left-wing insanity isn't it. It wasn't four companies, though those were the supposed big offenders. It was whooping 8 companies. EIGHT.... that's it. Out of THOUSANDS ON THOUSANDS of high tech companies across the country.... but no no no........ Those 8 companies, that agreed to not cold call....... that is going to slow down the ENTIRE COUNTRIES ECONOMY!

ChickenLittleD84.jpg

...morons....

It was 8 who got caught in that particular case. I posted other examples of companies being caught also. Obviously most don't get caught.

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

The little child screams again.

Sorry but economists are not wrong. You are obviously the one who is wrong. Now stop your little tantrum.

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

Sorry but economists are not wrong. You are obviously the one who is wrong. Now stop your little tantrum.

The little child whines again.

Sorry, but the economists who agree with you, are wrong. And you are wrong, and you can keep repeating wrong, as long as you like, and it doesn't change that you are wrong.

Now stop your little whine fest.

ChickenLittleD84.jpg

...morons....

It was 8 who got caught in that particular case. I posted other examples of companies being caught also. Obviously most don't get caught.

None should be caught, because they didn't do anything wrong. NOT doing something, is not wrong. Only in left-wing land, where everything, even things not done, is wrong.

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

The little child whines again.

Sorry, but the economists who agree with you, are wrong. And you are wrong, and you can keep repeating wrong, as long as you like, and it doesn't change that you are wrong.

Now stop your little whine fest.

Yes you just keep crying wrong wrong wrong.

I'll still be right with the DOJ, the judge who increased the settlement, economists...

ChickenLittleD84.jpg

...morons....

None should be caught, because they didn't do anything wrong. NOT doing something, is not wrong. Only in left-wing land, where everything, even things not done, is wrong.

The DOJ disagrees. Heck anyone who knows about good capitalism disagrees. Since you can't give a single link that agrees with you it seems you are alone with a few other idiots on a message board.

The American people are being programmed to be poor, stupid, working class, government dependents. Our education system is not designed to turn out highly educated individuals. It is designed to produce 'slaves' who will keep 'feeding the machine'.

People bitch about '8% owning 85%' yet do not say a word about the piss-poor education system, a government that claims the 'success' of it's social programs 'designed to help people' is how many people are dependent on them rather than how many people have improved their lives and gotten off of them.

If you started from scratch and tried to design a plan / process to keep yourself in power, in control, rich you could not come up with one better than what has been created here in America. ... and most people have not caught on yet.

LBJ's focus, after civil rights passed - due to his own racial bias - was on blacks. He declared in order to control the blacks and con them into forfeiting their newly-won rights the government had to 'give them something, but not enough to make a difference'...and that is exactly what he did. He said that his plan would make 'those ni@@ers vote Democrat the next 200 years'.

The idea was simple - give blacks 'freebies', getting them addicted to govt handouts - dependent on them to the point where their survival depended on receiving them. To do this they had to keep them uneducated and poor, tell them they were 'victims' who were 'owed this'. Great plan...and it worked. More than 50 years later Democrats have blacks believing the DNC is the only party that cares for them (because they keep doling out the 'free stuff upon which they are dependent) and things have only gotten worse, not better.

LBJ had a great plan, but his vision was too small, narrowed by his own racism. He lacked the greater vision / conviction of applying this new 'economic slavery' to those of his own color as well. LBJ sought to make whites the 'ruling class'. Years later color has pretty much been eliminated from the equation to where there is just a 'ruling class' and those who 'feed the machine', who perpetuate 'economic slavery' by becoming addicted to, becoming satisfied with, and dependent upon government handouts.

The middle class is slowly being eliminated in this country, as the nation is being forced to evolve into 2 groups - the ruled and the rulers. Need proof? Nancy Pelosi demonstrated it - put it right out there for the entire US to see...and no one blinked an eye...when she declared about the ACA: 'Americans have no right to know what is in legislation (edicts) until they (Congress - the self-appointed 'rulers') force it into law.

As America continues to decline I have no real hope that this nation will wake up to what is going on before it is too late. It isn't a 'GOP Vs DNC' thing, as the two parties have conned people into thinking (which is why we can't hardly tell the difference between the two these days). It is 'us' - the 'ruled' - against 'them' - the self-appointed rulers.

AHHHHHH THE HORROR

And you can't think for yourself

You can't even tell me how much these people lost in income because of the alleged collusion

Forum List

Back