Top DHS Officials wolf and cuccinelli Are Not Legally Eligible To Serve In Their Current Roles

So the GAO has investigated this and found that wolf and cuccinelli aren't legally eligible for the jobs trump put them in. He went around the senate and used "temporary" appointments. Which is just cowardly. He knew that the puppets he appointed couldn't get confirmed by a republican controlled senate.

These men should be removed from those positions.

Somebody has to do the jobs. BTW, the Senate is too busy confirming judges.
Doesn't matter it is illegal and they have to go through the process according to the rules.
I think the Congress, and obummer before them abrogated the law at will. I guess it's Trumps turn.
I think the Congress, and obummer before them abrogated the law at will. I guess it's Trumps turn.

Your first two words are void of actual substance just as the remainder of your statement which follows. In 8 years, the former President WAS NOT IMPEACHED for any "abrogation" OR violation of the law. But in Trump's first term he was well and truly IMPEACHED for multiple VIOLATIONS of law including Article I - Abuse of Power (multiple) and Article II - Obstruction of Congress (multiple). Did you forget those? BTW, the House had years under GOP control to take a shot at Obama if he had fallen short of proper and ethical conduct!!!!

Trump's Articles of Impeachment: ~~ https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755enr.pdf ~~

Yeah, because HE was the one running the coup attempt you blithering, braying, ass.
Yeah, because HE was the one running the coup attempt you blithering, braying, ass.
Riiiggghhhttt! Obama didn't get impeached because he was the President with a little help from his friends in this unheard of coup and lots of power to avoid it from happening, but when Trump got impeached (long after Obama retired for things that the Clown did himself) it was some coup that set Trump's fat ass up for the fall? What shit are you using to mind fuck your stupid and pathetic ass? Fucking unbelievable you could be that fucking stupid and gullible!

Oh SHIT! A Black Helicopter just passed over my house...I gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................

Poor little commie welsher, what do you not understand about NOT GUILTY?

So the GAO has investigated this and found that wolf and cuccinelli aren't legally eligible for the jobs trump put them in. He went around the senate and used "temporary" appointments. Which is just cowardly. He knew that the puppets he appointed couldn't get confirmed by a republican controlled senate.

Doesn't matter it is illegal and they have to go through the process according to the rules.

Your first two words are void of actual substance just as the remainder of your statement which follows. In 8 years, the former President WAS NOT IMPEACHED for any "abrogation" OR violation of the law. But in Trump's first term he was well and truly IMPEACHED for multiple VIOLATIONS of law including Article I - Abuse of Power (multiple) and Article II - Obstruction of Congress (multiple). Did you forget those? BTW, the House had years under GOP control to take a shot at Obama if he had fallen short of proper and ethical conduct!!!!

Trump's Articles of Impeachment: ~~ https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755enr.pdf ~~

Riiiggghhhttt! Obama didn't get impeached because he was the President with a little help from his friends in this unheard of coup and lots of power to avoid it from happening, but when Trump got impeached (long after Obama retired for things that the Clown did himself) it was some coup that set Trump's fat ass up for the fall? What shit are you using to mind fuck your stupid and pathetic ass? Fucking unbelievable you could be that fucking stupid and gullible!

Oh SHIT! A Black Helicopter just passed over my house...I gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................

Once again you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Of course Trump's IMPEACHMENT FOR LIFE from the House had not a God Damn thing to do with a determination of guilt or innocence from the Senate IF it would have been adjudicated by the Do Nothing Senate!

I see you still have a sore spot on your hide for your infantile trick I refused to play along with your dumb ass. You're the dumb fuck who posted your DD 214 on here so anxious to show that you had been to Nam so you could gloat as if you were the only Swinging Richard to have been there, ya stupid fucking POSER! It really pissed you off when I only posted my VA benefits letter showing I'm 100% P&T to prove my time in the Armpit of SEA! So fuck you very much Tex!

It is the Constitutional role and responsibility of the Senate to confirm such administrative appointments as a vital check on the Executive.

Trump’s illegal efforts to disregard Senate confirmation is further proof of Trump’s contempt for our democratic institutions.

Once again you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Of course Trump's IMPEACHMENT FOR LIFE from the House had not a God Damn thing to do with a determination of guilt or innocence from the Senate IF it would have been adjudicated by the Do Nothing Senate!

I see you still have a sore spot on your hide for your infantile trick I refused to play along with your dumb ass. You're the dumb fuck who posted your DD 214 on here so anxious to show that you had been to Nam so you could gloat as if you were the only Swinging Richard to have been there, ya stupid fucking POSER! It really pissed you off when I only posted my VA benefits letter showing I'm 100% P&T to prove my time in the Armpit of SEA! So fuck you very much Tex!

ROFLMFAO, the lame charges weren't sustained and the great thing is you commies will be BUTT HURT FOR LIFE. NOT GUILTY is for life as well. And your butt hurt will be compounded when Trump wins his second term. I LOVE IT.

In a real trial, not the kangaroo trial Moscow Mitch presented, the Defendant (DJT) was not found not guilty; in a real trial the outcome would have been a hung jury.

Using "commie" to describe everyone who presents facts and evidence that Donald J. Trump is corrupt and unfit to be President is foolish, just as foolish as anyone but a biddable fool believes Obama attempted a "coup".

You have no clue as to the meaning of these words, you use them as a pejorative, a hate and fear form of mongering a false reality.

In a real trial, not the kangaroo trial Moscow Mitch presented, the Defendant (DJT) was not found not guilty; in a real trial the outcome would have been a hung jury.

Using "commie" to describe everyone who presents facts and evidence that Donald J. Trump is corrupt and unfit to be President is foolish, just as foolish as anyone but a biddable fool believes Obama attempted a "coup".

You have no clue as to the meaning of these words, you use them as a pejorative, a hate and fear form of mongering a false reality.

According to the rules of the senate trial, 34 votes are needed to exonerate.

The House Managers didn't make a case. It wasn't up to Sen. McConnell to investigate and make their case for them. They wanted to call witnesses that they hadn't heard from

You do realize that a hung jury is NOT a determination of guilt either, RIGHT??? And when you marxist/commies stop acting like marxist/commies, I'll stop using the term. Also the first guilty plea is coming from the maobama/biden DOJ/FBI related to the attempted coup, with more to come, I suspect. So much for a scandal free administration. LMAO

ROFLMFAO, the lame charges weren't sustained and the great thing is you commies will be BUTT HURT FOR LIFE. NOT GUILTY is for life as well. And your butt hurt will be compounded when Trump wins his second term. I LOVE IT.

They weren't sustained and Trump was not found not guilty. No documents and no testimony was allowed because Moscow Mitch is corrupt. All it took to bring down our nation are two corrupt persons, and that is a fault within COTUS.

Trump's employer is Moscow's wife, if he had one ethical synapse in his brain he would have recused himself. His behavior in any other jury trial in any court in our country would have been jury tampering, a FELONY.

Here's a link to all the times the GAO determined Obama's actions to be illegal.
Nothing happened then, nothing will happen now.
GAO is a political paper tiger.

This is serious. These people have been exercising authority that they did not actually have. Obama is no longer president. This is trump's problem.

No, it's YOUR problem. No one else cares. They are doing the job just fine.
When the people of the nation no longer care about the faithful application of the law, it's everyone's problem.

The House Managers didn't make a case. It wasn't up to Sen. McConnell to investigate and make their case for them. They wanted to call witnesses that they hadn't heard from

The jury was poisoned before the Chief Justice opened the proceedings. No amount of evidence would have changed the outcome.

The evidence which supported impeachment would have been augmented with documents and new testimony; and the testimony during the impeachment proceedings in the House should have been presented again, without the shouting out and interruptions by Republican Members of the House Committee.

They weren't sustained and Trump was not found not guilty. No documents and no testimony was allowed because Moscow Mitch is corrupt. All it took to bring down our nation are two corrupt persons, and that is a fault within COTUS.

Trump's employer is Moscow's wife, if he had one ethical synapse in his brain he would have recused himself. His behavior in any other jury trial in any court in our country would have been jury tampering, a FELONY.

There was no evidence against President Trump. Mueller found nothing in more than 2 years of investigation.

I saw the witnesses on TV paraded by Adam Schiff. Kent, Taylor, VIndman.

None ever even spoke to President Trump, none of them were "in the loop" to know anything. All they offered was hearsay and opinion based upon no facts whatsoever. That isn't "evidence". And BTW, neither "abuse of power" nor "obstruction of congress" are crimes at all, much less High Crimes which are required by the Constitution.

The jury was poisoned before the Chief Justice opened the proceedings. No amount of evidence would have changed the outcome.

The evidence which supported impeachment would have been augmented with documents and new testimony; and the testimony during the impeachment proceedings in the House should have been presented again, without the shouting out and interruptions by Republican Members of the House Committee.

Cross examination of witnesses shouldn't have been allowed of witnesses in a senate trial? Doesn't sound like due process to me.

Oh the irony, the same system let your boy off when he admitted his crimes and you commies were elated. And I guess it's breaking news that the president works for his Sec. of Transportation. You got a link for that??? LMAO

It would have helped if they had HAD evidence. They had none. You're just too intellectually dishonest to admit it.

Here's a link to all the times the GAO determined Obama's actions to be illegal.

This is serious. These people have been exercising authority that they did not actually have. Obama is no longer president. This is trump's problem.

When the people of the nation no longer care about the faithful application of the law, it's everyone's problem.

Yes, you actually have a point there. So when the shrilary didn't even get her wrist slapped for a more serious crime than that which landed a USN sailor in prison, that is when we the people figured out that the political elite had developed a two tier justice system.

One they were exempt from. That's when we got pissed, and you whistled Dixie.

I would include that many republicans in the senate admitted he was guilty but used the excuse that they didn't believe his crimes rose to the level of throwing him out of office.

Which was nothing but BS. Of course his crimes rose to that level. In fact, exceeded it.

If any democratic president had done what trump has done that democratic president would be in prison right now.

I would include that many republicans in the senate admitted he was guilty but used the excuse that they didn't believe his crimes rose to the level of throwing him out of office.

Which was nothing but BS. Of course his crimes rose to that level. In fact, exceeded it.

If any democratic president had done what trump has done that democratic president would be in prison right now.
Certainly puts a stain on the moniker of the party of law and order.

"Obstruction of Congress" isn't a crime at all,much less a high crime and neither is "Abuse of Power".

The libs didn't present any evidence in the House and they had none in the Senate. All they had were arguments and opinions from butthurt people out of the loop like Kent, Taylor and Vindman, and that isn't evidence.

Obummer did far worse and you asshats didn't care.

Somebody has to do the jobs. BTW, the Senate is too busy confirming judges
^ Thinks this is just A-OK.
Trump conservatives are completely bankrupt as human beings.

It is of fundamental importance to our democrat republic that the proper lines for delegation of authority are followed at all times. It doesn't matter whether or not you approve of the way that they are doing their jobs if they obtained their jobs in an illegal manner, which invalidates their use of the powers associated with their positions. This is basic civics.

Forum List

Back