TOP NEWS In Reversal, Trump Decides Not to Deport ‘Dreamers’

The Trumpbots aren't interested in this thread because it deals with a real issue in Trump's agenda and promises.

LOL, a hate monger wants to lecture people about xenophobia.
What do you think about Trump's decision? You're not gonna dodge this hot potato.
Obviously. But to him Trump is Big Daddy, and Daddy is never wrong.
Trump owns you, he's YOUR daddy. Obama never owned me.
Trump isn't even dog shit on my shoe that I might be bothered to wipe off. Some people just aren't worthy of even pissing on their graves.

And Obama (and Clinton) continue to live in your head, rent free. Then again, there is plenty of space for even more.

What do you think about Trump's decision? You're not gonna dodge this hot potato.
You avoided my point, which was valid. I don't give a shit about the decision one way or the other. Hillary would have opened the borders.
Yes you do. You have an opinion but you won't tell us because there is no opinion that won't embarrass a Trump supporter in this case.

Trump isn't even dog shit on my shoe that I might be bothered to wipe off. Some people just aren't worthy of even pissing on their graves.

And Obama (and Clinton) continue to live in your head, rent free. Then again, there is plenty of space for even more.

Trump doesn't even know you are alive clown, or care. lol Go win an election if you can, I doubt its possible. :laugh:

Trump doesn't even know you are alive clown, or care. lol Go win an election if you can, I doubt its possible. :laugh:
I barely know that he's alive (and couldn't care less if he knows of me or not). If he knocked on the front door I'd let loose the dogs on him. I don't let scum on my property.

I barely know that he's alive (and couldn't care less if he knows of me or not). If he knocked on the front door I'd let loose the dogs on him. I don't let scum on my property.

^^^ :cuckoo: alert

This thread has two full pages of comments and zero opinions by Trump supporters on Trump's decision on DREAM'ers. I knew this was a hot potato. :beer:

This thread has two full pages of comments and zero opinions by Trump supporters on Trump's decision on DREAM'ers. I knew this was a hot potato. :beer:
Too hot for them to admit the obvious - Big Orange Daddy just fucked them (without lube or a reach-around).

You avoided my point, which was valid. I don't give a shit about the decision one way or the other. Hillary would have opened the borders.

Hillary would have so its ok if Trump does.

BBBBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS FUCKING RICH RIGHT THERE !

The source...NY Times :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Excellent. You say that it is not true that Trump will allow Dream'ers to stay, because the NY Times is lying.
Now I want you to tell us what you think Trump SHOULD do about DREAM'ers, unless you are too much of a zombie no-brain coward to answer.

Forum List

Back