Top Political Donors List

[

When lousy teachers can't be fired the system and the Union is Democrat corrupt.

I agree, it is too difficult to fire bad teachers in some school systems.

But given then 50% of teachers burn out in the first five years, this isn't a problem we can fire our way to a solution on.

since I did 12 years of school, and most of the teachers that were there when I got there, were still there when I left, please provide a :link:

occcupukes.jpg

10386300_728962450499937_8757410431236099924_n.jpg

There are library rooms of laws that relate to campaign donations so what's the problem? Do democrat administrations tend to promote violations of the campaign finance laws when it involves democrats? What do pop-culture educated citizens understand about campaign donations? Only what Huffington says? If you don't like the way your constituent seems to operate what should you do? Complain? Post stupid shit?

Unions publicly disclose their donations unlike the shady motherfuckers that fund the right. Re-read the foreword to your link for more information.

Unions disclose what they want to, nothing more. I observed the IAM renting dozens of 9 passenger vans and having their members drive through the public housing projects giving $5 and a ride to anyone that would get in and go to the polls to vote.

Do you think that was disclosed as a donation?

Its illegal, you can give rides to the polls but never give money to any individual to vote, other than paid time off work (I do so, and pay a secretary to give rides to the polls, at her normal rate of pay.) All calls from from information supplied by the SoE office, no signs, cards or other indicia of party affiliation in or on the vehicle. Nor is anyone asked to vote for any candidate. The right to vote is precious, I despise all who try to "buy" votes. A plate of chicken perlo at "speakings", for below cost, used to be standard however. :lol:

[

When lousy teachers can't be fired the system and the Union is Democrat corrupt.

I agree, it is too difficult to fire bad teachers in some school systems.

But given then 50% of teachers burn out in the first five years, this isn't a problem we can fire our way to a solution on.

since I did 12 years of school, and most of the teachers that were there when I got there, were still there when I left, please provide a :link:

If I provide a link that proves my point, are you going to say, "Wow, Joe, you were right. Teachers really have it tough. I think I'm going to stop talking smack about teachers and look for real solutions to our education problems."

Half of Teachers Quit in 5 Years

Jessica Jentis fit the profile of a typical American teacher: She was white, held a master's degree and quit 2 1/2 years after starting her career.

According to a new study from the National Education Association, a teachers union, half of new U.S. teachers are likely to quit within the first five years because of poor working conditions and low salaries.

The proportion of new teachers who leave the profession has hovered around 50 percent for decades, said Barry A. Farber, a professor of education and psychology at Columbia University in New York.

The study, which the association released last week ahead of its annual salute to teachers today, also found that the average teacher is a married, 43-year-old white woman who is religious.

Teachers are more educated than ever before, with the proportion of those holding master's degrees increasing to 50 percent from 23 percent since the early 1960s.

Yup. But according to Scott Walker and some other retards, the best solution is to cut their salaries, remove their protections and threaten to fire them.

Forum List

Back