Top Republican Advises Democrats To Just Chill On Trump’s Conflicts Of Interest

Slow day Lakhota? How much time was dedicated to digging this story up?

About one second. It was at the top of the Huffington Post main page. Still is. Thanks for asking...
Yup everybody is talking about it.

How rich does rich need to get before rich is rich enough?

Trump is rich enough.

Now he will go down in the history books as a US President.

This is of course a dubious honor since "W" Bush is in as the same thing.

But now little kids will need to memorize his name and call him "President Trump."

The entitled class never think they're tich enough. We'll see how it goes.

If I were Trump (which I am not) I would just give his kids complete ownership and control of his businesses and then sequester himself from them except at Xmas and Easter and the 4th Of July and Labor Day.

They need to take over the business completely.

He needs to run the Country.

They should write off China and Germany. These 2 nations are abusing the trade laws.

Trump should tariff them both back into the stone age.

The kids just need to realize there won't be any goodwill in China and Germany for the next 4 to 8 years at least.

Send jobs to China because our "job creator" class doesn't want to pay americans or participate in the national economy, then get pissed at China. Perfect logic.
Pure economics at work. A company that insists on paying a higher labor cost than its competitors won't be around very long unless they can demonstrate some other increased value.

If I were Trump (which I am not) I would just give his kids complete ownership and control of his businesses and then sequester himself from them except at Xmas and Easter and the 4th Of July and Labor Day.

They should write off China and Germany. These 2 nations are abusing the trade laws.

The kids just need to realize there won't be any goodwill in China and Germany for the next 4 to 8 years at least.

Send jobs to China because our "job creator" class doesn't want to pay americans or participate in the national economy, then get pissed at China. Perfect logic.
I want the tax code changed but I take my credits like 99% of Americans that want it changed, do. I guess we are all hypocrites.. Right dumbfuck?

Trump is the first president in modern history to have had a real job.

ROFL

My thoughts exactly. Trump's fucking silver spoon was inserted in his mouth while he was still in the womb.
Ever tried to make it big in NY real estate?

It was handed off to him, c'mon, and how many bankruptcies again? The madness of this society allows a shallow suit like Trump to float on fantasy, bombast, celebrity and illusion.

ROFL

My thoughts exactly. Trump's fucking silver spoon was inserted in his mouth while he was still in the womb.

Nope. I made my living the honest way. You?

Of course. What knowledge of the NY real estate market do you have that makes you think you have to be dishonest to make it big there?

BTW, did your daddy ever give you a million dollars to do anything?
Nope. I never turned a million into billions and I would wager you haven't either.

Pure economics at work. A company that insists on paying a higher labor cost than its competitors won't be around very long unless they can demonstrate some other increased value.

Fine with me, watch your society continue to decline.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy says all these investigations lately have been a “bad thing.”

WASHINGTON ― House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) declined to express an opinion Tuesday about whether President-elect Donald Trump’s talks with world leaders about his business interests violate the Constitution.

But McCarthy did have some advice for Democrats, telling reporters they should back off calls for Congress to investigate how Trump and his transition team are separating the president-elect’s business interests from the demands of the nation.

More: Top Republican Advises Democrats To Just Chill On Trump's Conflicts Of Interest

Gee, what a surprise! All of a sudden the GOP wants to "chill" on investigations. Blatantly partisan - and sadly funny...
Blatantly partisan - and sadly funny...
just like you are....what a surprise....

ROFL

Nope. I made my living the honest way. You?

Of course. What knowledge of the NY real estate market do you have that makes you think you have to be dishonest to make it big there?

BTW, did your daddy ever give you a million dollars to do anything?
Nope. I never turned a million into billions and I would wager you haven't either.

Exactly, the grub stake made the difference. And it still took how many bankruptcies?

ROFL

It was handed off to him, c'mon, and how many bankruptcies again? The madness of this society allows a shallow suit like Trump to float on fantasy, bombast, celebrity and illusion.

Yes, Donald Trump never had to work hard at anything. A million bucks buys a lot of favors and friends New York City in the early 1970s.

I want the tax code changed but I take my credits like 99% of Americans that want it changed, do. I guess we are all hypocrites.. Right dumbfuck?

Oh my, you're already name calling again hon.

ROFL

Handed off to him? Have you ever turned a lot of money into a whole lot of money? He's run hundreds of companies and had what, 4 file for bankruptcy? Perfectly normal in that business at the level.

ROFL

Yes, Donald Trump never had to work hard at anything. A million bucks buys a lot of favors and friends New York City in the early 1970s.
Oh, brother. Compare Trump to Paris Hilton. He's certainly not been the idle rich.

Trump learned how to pay people off early in life, from his daddy. After they were sued for discrimination after a very thorough investigation by authorities, they settled.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?_r=0
Yet he's your president. How did you let that happen? Oh, that's right. You ran an even worse candidate against him.

Fine with me, watch your society continue to decline.
The consumer demands, business supplies. If consumers demanded American made products and paid more, guess what products would be given them?

so what was his REAL job?....did he ever work in an environment were he actually had to take a shower when he was done for the day because he got sweaty and dirty?....just wonderin...

Oh my, you're already name calling again hon.
Its all you deserve. You are almost as fake as jake

Forum List

Back