Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

morality? Let's see where that paper is at. again, because you're a goody-to-shoe, doesn't mean we all are. And you want us all to just get along right? The heck with that ISIS is beheading that doesn't mean we have to react or anything because we're too moral because of the likes of you. I have a 180 degree difference to this than you. accept it jack!
You're an animal, no better than the rest. Believe me, that I accept.
oh well for you. You hate that I am right?
What I hate is that I share the planet, with immoral animals such as yourself.
same here, I'm saddened that i have to share with the likes of you.I can't change you, do you thnk you can change me? Or do you accept that there is an opposite belief? See that's a leftist issue right there, The inability to accept someone different.
I accept that you are an immoral creature, like most of the human race. Their positions are clear, their actions moreso.
because you believe in utopia. The idea that everyone gets along And you act like a barbarian on a message board. You can't act civil on a message board. You are the opposite of who you think you are.

All romantic idealists out there would love to stop any nasties happening in our wonderful world, but regrettably unpleasantness is a necessity when we are fighting a barbaric and completely.ruthless enemy!

In order to safe our own lives the use of some degree of torture during interrogation is absolutely necessary!

Do you really think that the nice guy approach is going to work with terrorists?

"Hello!. How are you?. How is the family? ......I like you.....Let's talk! "

Total BS.
ISIS says the same thing...they say they have to be ruthless...

Anybody with a realistic attitude will take their heads out of the clouds and understand that to defeat a ruthless enemy, we also have to be ruthless!

How do you think we won the Second World War?

By being nice?

Check out the bombing of Dresden and of course Hiroshima!

Luckily the Western world wasn't dominated by goody-goody, be nice to them and they will be nice to us idealists, in those days thet were realists and won!
As long as you declare yourself to be dog eat dog, to actually have a morality lower than that of a dog, then you are at least being on the level. Just don't declare yourself a moral creature, since you are not.
you wouldn't know morality if it hit you!
Just as with torture, you are wrong about that as well.
I'm never wrong.

“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.”- George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14, 1775
Let's put roger goodell in charge of the CIA....

157210_600.jpg

You're an animal, no better than the rest. Believe me, that I accept.
same here, I'm saddened that i have to share with the likes of you.I can't change you, do you thnk you can change me? Or do you accept that there is an opposite belief? See that's a leftist issue right there, The inability to accept someone different.
I accept that you are an immoral creature, like most of the human race. Their positions are clear, their actions moreso.
because you believe in utopia. The idea that everyone gets along And you act like a barbarian on a message board. You can't act civil on a message board. You are the opposite of who you think you are.
I don't make friends with evil, nor do I care to, nor do I have a reason to. I have no utopia, unless by that you mean no humans, and you little friend are evil, like most of humanity. All you care about is survival, anything you have to give up for that, you will.

Oh, I mind plenty, to the extent that I would be very glad to see us kill them at a 1000-to-1 kill-ratio, in reprisal.
As expected, just another ISIS Nazi. Carry on.
As expected, just another Militant Muslim apologist.
Not at all, I just know evil when I see, American or otherwise.
then you see it every time you look in the mirror!
Not at all, for I am moral, and perfectly willing to die for my convictions. At any time, in any place, in any manner.
That's only your version of morality, mine you see it every time you look in the mirror. Did I say I wasn't?

All romantic idealists out there would love to stop any nasties happening in our wonderful world, but regrettably unpleasantness is a necessity when we are fighting a barbaric and completely.ruthless enemy!

In order to safe our own lives the use of some degree of torture during interrogation is absolutely necessary!

Do you really think that the nice guy approach is going to work with terrorists?

"Hello!. How are you?. How is the family? ......I like you.....Let's talk! "

Total BS.

Anybody with a realistic attitude will take their heads out of the clouds and understand that to defeat a ruthless enemy, we also have to be ruthless!

By being nice?

Luckily the Western world wasn't dominated by goody-goody, be nice to them and they will be nice to us idealists, in those days thet were realists and won!
We need to manifest more ISIS style leadership with more violence and more cruelty . We need to emulate ISIS ...for sure for sure ...

What absolute garbage - there is no equivalence between the US and ISIS.

You must understand you can not defeat the sword with your tongue!

They will just cut it out!
It's been done time and again, even here. What history book did you read?

I read the History book of life which if you are arguing with an enemy who is sworn to your destruction then talking to them is completely pointless.

Check out the recent beheadings of Westerners using a small knife, by ISIS.

There was a lot of talk and pleadings from many, against this, but all the talk had no effect whatsoever!

The more you talk with them, the worst it gets.

I don't make friends with evil, nor do I care to, nor do I have a reason to. I have no utopia, unless by that you mean no humans, and you little friend are evil, like most of humanity. All you care about is survival, anything you have to give up for that, you will.
exactly, utopia. See I was right. never wrong!

As expected, just another ISIS Nazi. Carry on.
Not at all, for I am moral, and perfectly willing to die for my convictions. At any time, in any place, in any manner.
That's only your version of morality, mine you see it every time you look in the mirror. Did I say I wasn't?
Your version of morality I see when two dogs fight over a bone. That's as far as it goes.

As for dying for your convictions, so far you don't have any.

Since utopia is a human concept and there would be no humans you might want to work on that one.

Your version of morality I see when two dogs fight over a bone. That's as far as it goes.

that's only in your world. In reality, I am far more moral than you could ever imagine. I care to tell people the tough love to better themselves. You not so much. You'd rather baby them and keep them quiet.

By being nice?

We need to manifest more ISIS style leadership with more violence and more cruelty . We need to emulate ISIS ...for sure for sure ...

I read the History book of life which if you are arguing with an enemy who is sworn to your destruction then talking to them is completely pointless.

There was a lot of talk and pleadings from many, against this, but all the talk had no effect whatsoever!

The history of the world has shown that to be untrue, time and again.

Since utopia is a human concept and there would be no humans you might want to work on that one.
Utopia is heaven and in heaven there are only spirits. So you're wrong. Me right!

By being nice?

We kill they kill we are kill with some skill...

This may sound immoral to you but occasionally you can not turn the other cheek.

When the terrorists are killing you, then you are forced to kill them in return!

Is that a concept that you can not understand?
149844_600.jpg

Its not like if we just started torturing and killing for decency morality and virtue recently...

If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …

that's only in your world. In reality, I am far more moral than you could ever imagine. I care to tell people the tough love to better themselves. You not so much. You'd rather baby them and keep them quiet.
I'd rather they didn't exist. They are offensive to any truly moral person.

By being nice?

now that is just stupid. Way to jump into the stupid bucket!!

Utopia is heaven and in heaven there are only spirits. So you're wrong. Me right!
There is no Heaven either, not that we have any evidence for.

You are incorrect. Talking ends wars, and keeps them from starting. Look it up.

You are incorrect. Talking ends wars, and keeps them from starting. Look it up.
what war? If there wasn't war there wouldn't be the need for talking. I think you need to take your stupid stick and look up what war is!!! Holy crap is that stupid.

Forum List

Back