Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

157210_600.jpg
Dick says Diane is full of crap. I agree.
Can't imagine Dick saying so a thing? Oh right, he approves of torture, like most of the immoral animals here. Never mind.
He approved of doing what was necessary at a particular time to protect the people of America. That was his fucking job. I for one am glad he did his job. I gave no confidence that Obabble would do his.
His version of protecting the country is to ignore what it stands for. Protecting dirt makes you worthy of just that.
If I was worried about protecting dirt, I would be worried about protecting you. Be assured I am not

Can't imagine Dick saying so a thing? Oh right, he approves of torture, like most of the immoral animals here. Never mind.
He approved of doing what was necessary at a particular time to protect the people of America. That was his fucking job. I for one am glad he did his job. I gave no confidence that Obabble would do his.
That is not how I see it...they saw an opportunity to put forward an ideologically flawed Plan for a new American century with a vision obscured by hubris. Their doings killed lots of human beings , cost trillions and created incalculable and ongoing sufferings ....there needs to be consequences for such doings and lessons learned to prevent future catastrophes...

Torture jeopardizes national security.
If that's how you view 911, you're a bigger asshole than PMS...that is hard to imagine.

How much were the CIA contractors paid by you to torture &/or kill people (some of them innocent) shit stain?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

How much were the CIA contractors paid by you to torture &/or kill people (some of them innocent) shit stain?

I was paid to lay 9 megatons on the Russian peasants if and as necessary. Not sure how much the CIA guys were paid...but I am sure it was not enough, GFY.

That is not how I see it...they saw an opportunity to put forward an ideologically flawed Plan for a new American century with a vision obscured by hubris. Their doings killed lots of human beings , cost trillions and created incalculable and ongoing sufferings ....there needs to be consequences for such doings and lessons learned to prevent future catastrophes...

If that's how you view 911, you're a bigger asshole than PMS...that is hard to imagine.
You are not a proctologist .....or particularly bright or cogent in communicating your point of view...on this or any other matter...

586402254-Brain_lighting_up_avatar_resized.gif

I was paid to lay 9 megatons on the Russian peasants if and as necessary. Not sure how much the CIA guys were paid...but I am sure it was not enough, GFY.
Sounds like "you are some kind of wonderful"
pipesmoke.gif

pipesmoke.gif
Sounds like you are gay.

You are not a proctologist .....or particularly bright or cogent in communicating your point of view...on this or any other matter...

I don't have to get that close to you to tell you're an asshole.

pipesmoke.gif
Sounds like you are gay.

you are some kind of macho dude ....

I don't have to get that close to you to tell you're an asshole.
100067a1418212363.gif

"John The Baptist after torturing a thief, looks up at his hero the Commander in Chief, tell me great hero but please make it brief, is there a hole for me to get sick in ?"

Ask him after an ISIS goon chops your head off

I am not afraid of ISIS I am just not...

The Hungarians and the Chinese said the same of Genghis Khan too.
How you know this ?

It's simple history. ISIS is simply imitating what Khan did. He took out the greatest standing army in Europe with little more than a scouting party, and the largest , most advanced military in the world at that time (China), with a forces 1/4 of it's size.

His advantage was the terror he inflicted before invading.

He was brilliant and ISIS knows this.

Jake once again exposes that the truth and him are not friends. Claiming to be a Republican yet has nothing but vile BS to say about Republicans certainly proves him by his fruits.

Jake, Feinstein, Obama, Snowden and McCain in the least should be put on trial for treason against the USA. They are lying about the report and in the report.

I would imagine if the PIN number for one of Jake's bank accounts was wanted it wouldn't take a drop of water onto his face for him to give the number up.

Not that I agree with torture but to say nothing ever was gain is nothing but lying BS. I just wish McCain would run again so I could not vote for him.

pipesmoke.gif
he's some kind of short-bus spechul alright. He makes Bachmann (R) look like a Rhodes Scholar.

:lol: Now you are also stupid?

OK, if you insist on showing your ass, tight cheeks.
You of all idiots don't deserve an answer. Just realize you self proclaiming RepubLIEcan't you're bashing republicans for something that happened also while obama is president.

McCain on Torture: A Stain on our National Honor, Produces Misleading Info [URL='http://www.juancole.com/2014/12/national-produces-misleading.html']Dec. 10, 2014[/URL]

“As the Senate Intelligence Committee’s CIA torture report roiled Capitol Hill Tuesday, Sen. John McCain framed the argument as one of moral clarity, all the while bumping up against his party leaders.

“I rise in support of the release, the long-delayed release of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s summarized, unclassified review of the so-called enhanced interrogation techniques that were employed by the previous administration to extract information from captured terrorists,” the Arizona Republican said on the Senate floor. “I believe the American people have a right, indeed responsibility, to know what was done in their name, how these practices did or did not serve our interests, and how they comported with our most important values.”
McCain was is and always will be a liberal

tapatalk

pipesmoke.gif
he's some kind of short-bus spechul alright. He makes Bachmann (R) look like a Rhodes Scholar.
These gay folk do stick together...literally and figuratively.

How I view 9-11 you could never understand. Let us just say that what goes around comes around and that bin Laden, knowing America, got exactly what he was seeking.

What's all the fuss about? It's not torture, it's 'enhanced interrogation'. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Anyway, I doubt any high level Caligulites will be demoted under Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize champion.

And the beat goes on. You can clearly see that there is no shortage of useful idiots easily manipulated into defending the CIA agenda.

"Merka, fuck yeah. We're comin after you ta save the mother effin day now!"- Team America World Police

"John The Baptist after torturing a thief, looks up at his hero the Commander in Chief, tell me great hero but please make it brief, is there a hole for me to get sick in ?"

Ask him after an ISIS goon chops your head off

I am not afraid of ISIS I am just not...

The Hungarians and the Chinese said the same of Genghis Khan too.
How you know this ?
Can you tell us what obama had for supper last night and how it taste?

Forum List

Back