Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

c336a62062a20132b463005056a9545d.jpg

What absolute garbage - there is no equivalence between the US and ISIS.

You must understand you can not defeat the sword with your tongue!

They will just cut it out!
It's been done time and again, even here. What history book did you read?

I read the History book of life which if you are arguing with an enemy who is sworn to your destruction then talking to them is completely pointless.

Check out the recent beheadings of Westerners using a small knife, by ISIS.

There was a lot of talk and pleadings from many, against this, but all the talk had no effect whatsoever!

The more you talk with them, the worst it gets.
The history of the world has shown that to be untrue, time and again.
now that is just stupid. Way to jump into the stupid bucket!!
You are incorrect. Talking ends wars, and keeps them from starting. Look it up.

STFU with your phony ass moral platitudes. You sound about as believable as Asslips.

I read the History book of life which if you are arguing with an enemy who is sworn to your destruction then talking to them is completely pointless.

There was a lot of talk and pleadings from many, against this, but all the talk had no effect whatsoever!

what war? If there wasn't war there wouldn't be the need for talking. I think you need to take your stupid stick and look up what war is!!! Holy crap is that stupid.
Look at her statement: The more you talk the worse it gets. That is untrue.

STFU with your phony ass moral platitudes. You sound about as believable as Asslips.
I am unconcerned that immoral people reject actual morality. Carry on.

The far right and neo-cons torture America with their lies

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

CIA misled BYU grad who wrote memo used to justify torture program

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

View attachment 34852
CIA contractors made a lot of money torturing people, regardless of guilt, in Rpub-voters name :thup:

sacky.jpg

"John The Baptist after torturing a thief, looks up at his hero the Commander in Chief, tell me great hero but please make it brief, is there a hole for me to get sick in ?"

The far right and neo-cons torture America with their lies

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

CIA misled BYU grad who wrote memo used to justify torture program

View attachment 34852
CIA contractors made a lot of money torturing people, regardless of guilt, in Rpub-voters name :thup:

sacky.jpg

How much did the bastard that cut the heads off of innocent civilians make while working for ISIS?

Dayam, I hope you ain't a chick cuz you sure are easy

Just a few moral , self delusional, leftist scumbags left to claim the high ground..
Gee, a critically thinking progressive with a superiority complex... Not many of those around ! Lol

Dick says Diane is full of crap. I agree.
Can't imagine Dick saying so a thing? Oh right, he approves of torture, like most of the immoral animals here. Never mind.
He approved of doing what was necessary at a particular time to protect the people of America. That was his fucking job. I for one am glad he did his job. I gave no confidence that Obabble would do his.
His version of protecting the country is to ignore what it stands for. Protecting dirt makes you worthy of just that.

I am unconcerned that immoral people reject actual morality. Carry on.

Yeah...it is pretty obvious in your case.

Can't imagine Dick saying so a thing? Oh right, he approves of torture, like most of the immoral animals here. Never mind.
He approved of doing what was necessary at a particular time to protect the people of America. That was his fucking job. I for one am glad he did his job. I gave no confidence that Obabble would do his.
His version of protecting the country is to ignore what it stands for. Protecting dirt makes you worthy of just that.
as he put it "I had other priorities"

That is not how I see it...they saw an opportunity to put forward an ideologically flawed Plan for a new American century with a vision obscured by hubris. Their doings killed lots of human beings , cost trillions and created incalculable and ongoing sufferings ....there needs to be consequences for such doings and lessons learned to prevent future catastrophes...

Torture jeopardizes national security.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back