Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

So basically you prefer a government that beats up on its own citizens. Fascist.
Beats up? No little drama queen, I want a government that enforces our mutual morality, the one that starts with don't lie (in transactions), steal, cheat, rape, murder, etc. I know, how radical of me...
morality? Let's see where that paper is at. again, because you're a goody-to-shoe, doesn't mean we all are. And you want us all to just get along right? The heck with that ISIS is beheading that doesn't mean we have to react or anything because we're too moral because of the likes of you. I have a 180 degree difference to this than you. accept it jack!
You're an animal, no better than the rest. Believe me, that I accept.
oh well for you. You hate that I am right?
What I hate is that I share the planet, with immoral animals such as yourself.
same here, I'm saddened that i have to share with the likes of you.I can't change you, do you thnk you can change me? Or do you accept that there is an opposite belief? See that's a leftist issue right there, The inability to accept someone different.

...We hung others for it actually, but it's okay now it seems, for them and for us. Happy days.
I'm pretty sure that 'torture' was not the cause of those death-sentences in the 1940s.

Rather, it probably had something to do with genocide -caliber mass-murder.

Torture was certainly on the menu of charges but I don't remember anybody being hung simply because of it, stand-alone, without murder being involved.

Torture was more like the condiments on a hot-dog rather than Main Course.
No, torture, which is a war-crime, is what they were charged with, and waterboarding was on the list. Look it up.
Nolo contendere.

No contest.

I merely say that nobody (within the context of Nazi war criminal trials) was hung ONLY because they engaged in torture.

In refutation of your earlier observation.

Unless you can drum-up somebody who was charged only with torture - or acquitted of everything but torture - and still hung.

I recall no such person, and my first guess is that you will not be able to come up with one, either.
This would be the Japanese, and be careful who you attribute statements to. We hung Japanese soldiers for engaging in torture, including waterboarding. The record on that is clear.
Oh...

The Japanese...

The Forgotten War-Crimes Trials...

Hell, I thought you were talking about the European Theatre (the Nuremberg series and related)...

My bad...

Hell, we hung Japanese just for looking at POWs cross-eyed...

All romantic idealists out there would love to stop any nasties happening in our wonderful world, but regrettably unpleasantness is a necessity when we are fighting a barbaric and completely.ruthless enemy!

In order to safe our own lives the use of some degree of torture during interrogation is absolutely necessary!

Do you really think that the nice guy approach is going to work with terrorists?

"Hello!. How are you?. How is the family? ......I like you.....Let's talk! "

Total BS.
ISIS says the same thing...they say they have to be ruthless...

Anybody with a realistic attitude will take their heads out of the clouds and understand that to defeat a ruthless enemy, we also have to be ruthless!

How do you think we won the Second World War?

By being nice?

Check out the bombing of Dresden and of course Hiroshima!

Luckily the Western world wasn't dominated by goody-goody, be nice to them and they will be nice to us idealists, in those days thet were realists and won!
As long as you declare yourself to be dog eat dog, to actually have a morality lower than that of a dog, then you are at least being on the level. Just don't declare yourself a moral creature, since you are not.

All romantic idealists out there would love to stop any nasties happening in our wonderful world, but regrettably unpleasantness is a necessity when we are fighting a barbaric and completely.ruthless enemy!

In order to safe our own lives the use of some degree of torture during interrogation is absolutely necessary!

Do you really think that the nice guy approach is going to work with terrorists?

Total BS.

Anybody with a realistic attitude will take their heads out of the clouds and understand that to defeat a ruthless enemy, we also have to be ruthless!

By being nice?

Luckily the Western world wasn't dominated by goody-goody, be nice to them and they will be nice to us idealists, in those days thet were realists and won!
We need to manifest more ISIS style leadership with more violence and more cruelty . We need to emulate ISIS ...for sure for sure ...

Beats up? No little drama queen, I want a government that enforces our mutual morality, the one that starts with don't lie (in transactions), steal, cheat, rape, murder, etc. I know, how radical of me...
morality? Let's see where that paper is at. again, because you're a goody-to-shoe, doesn't mean we all are. And you want us all to just get along right? The heck with that ISIS is beheading that doesn't mean we have to react or anything because we're too moral because of the likes of you. I have a 180 degree difference to this than you. accept it jack!
You're an animal, no better than the rest. Believe me, that I accept.
oh well for you. You hate that I am right?
What I hate is that I share the planet, with immoral animals such as yourself.
same here, I'm saddened that i have to share with the likes of you.I can't change you, do you thnk you can change me? Or do you accept that there is an opposite belief? See that's a leftist issue right there, The inability to accept someone different.
I accept that you are an immoral creature, like most of the human race. Their positions are clear, their actions moreso.

Total BS.
If you actually believed in what this country stands for it might very well. But like any other unthinking immoral beasts, you can't see if you become as they are you have already lost. Survival is all that matters in the end, obviously, but truly moral men have lines they won't cross while you have none at all.
how do you supposed the colonies handled the british? You are just a goody-to-shoe as I stated. Oh don't hurt the poor fellow we'd rather he kill our women and children. Right?

Total BS.

By being nice?

As long as you declare yourself to be dog eat dog, to actually have a morality lower than that of a dog, then you are at least being on the level. Just don't declare yourself a moral creature, since you are not.

That's your own idealistic concept of morality which simply doesn't work.

My idea of morality is that when we are faced by a completely immoral enemy,we are fully entitled to be ruthless in return in order to save the Western institutions of civility, morality, equality, rule of Law and Democracy, from destruction from the barbarians!

...So you don't mind then?
Oh, I mind plenty, to the extent that I would be very glad to see us kill them at a 1000-to-1 kill-ratio, in reprisal.
As expected, just another ISIS Nazi. Carry on.
As expected, just another Militant Muslim apologist.
Not at all, I just know evil when I see, American or otherwise.
then you see it every time you look in the mirror!

We need an ISIS designed Future ?

I've heard their stories, heard them all
but love's the only engine of survival
Your servant here, he has been told
to say it clear, to say it cold:
It's over, it ain't going
any further

Total BS.

By being nice?

you wouldn't know morality if it hit you!

...So you don't mind then?
Oh, I mind plenty, to the extent that I would be very glad to see us kill them at a 1000-to-1 kill-ratio, in reprisal.
As expected, just another ISIS Nazi. Carry on.
As expected, just another Militant Muslim apologist.
Not at all, I just know evil when I see, American or otherwise.
then you see it every time you look in the mirror!
Not at all, for I am moral, and perfectly willing to die for my convictions. At any time, in any place, in any manner.

Total BS.

By being nice?

We need to manifest more ISIS style leadership with more violence and more cruelty . We need to emulate ISIS ...for sure for sure ...

What absolute garbage - there is no equivalence between the US and ISIS.

You must understand you can not defeat the sword with your tongue!

They will just cut it out!

Total BS.

By being nice?

you wouldn't know morality if it hit you!
Just as with torture, you are wrong about that as well.

Total BS.

By being nice?

It's been done time and again, even here. What history book did you read?

Total BS.

By being nice?

We kill they kill we all kill with some skill...

Total BS.

By being nice?

We kill they kill we are kill with some skill...

This may sound immoral to you but occasionally you can not turn the other cheek.

When the terrorists are killing you, then you are forced to kill them in return!

Is that a concept that you can not understand?

Forum List

Back