Total collapse of the American dream? And unemployment at 50%?

I cant watch the video in the link because my new tab phone doesn't have a stupid flash player. If anyone knows of a youtube link I would appreciate it.

That scam has been around forever. You need to understand that "World Net Daily" is not necessarily a trusted media source.

5 Signs Stocks Will Collapse in 2013

Who is this guy? Does he have any credibility?

Perhaps he has a crystal ball. However, the concept of no free lunch also applies to the federal reserve and government. If any entity could just continue to print money without consequences, we could all relax on easy street, and let the printing presses pay our bills.

The current stock market is a speculative bubble, propped up by free money from the fed. When it bursts, the consequences will be felt throughout our economy, and millions of average folks will suffer through job losses, even if they have no money in the market.

But, don't worry, be happy. The messiah and his minions say everything is looking rosy.

They cite him with predicting the last collapse.

I don't want partisan bs. I want to know if this guy is credible. Or is he just being a partisan himself? The article made it sound like he was a big obama contributor so im confused.

Perhaps he has a crystal ball. However, the concept of no free lunch also applies to the federal reserve and government. If any entity could just continue to print money without consequences, we could all relax on easy street, and let the printing presses pay our bills.

The current stock market is a speculative bubble, propped up by free money from the fed. When it bursts, the consequences will be felt throughout our economy, and millions of average folks will suffer through job losses, even if they have no money in the market.

But, don't worry, be happy. The messiah and his minions say everything is looking rosy.

I tend to agree with your assessment. The current stock market looks healthy, but this (as you aptly point out) is a bubble based on World Markets propping up the US Stocks. This, as nearly all analysts predict, is a harbinger of impending, and severe problems.

Investors are heavily into "cleaning up" what they can at this point, knowing full well that the condition of the Fed simply can NOT continue. Printing money is like traveling down an endless tunnel looking for the light at the end. There is no end and, at some point, the world market will abandon the dollar. Most, if not all, market analysts agree that we are the proverbial "snail on a razor blade" and, in the near future, the "snail will tumble".

At this point in history, the United States is being perceived around the world as the "Wizard of Oz", and once the curtain is pulled back, there is nothing but an empty suit.

Robert Wiedemer has based his entire career around "predicting" economic crashes.

He's not particularly credible - no more so than any other so-called "economic guru" - and the fact that he's associated with WND makes him even less credible than average.

That scam has been around forever. You need to understand that "World Net Daily" is not necessarily a trusted media source.

Thought it was Newsmax. Either way, you've got to take sites like that with a rather large grain of salt.

The reason the stock market is rising is simple. There's no other place to put money for a decent return.

Stocks better hurry up and collapse if they are going to --- they rose to another record high today, racing toward Dow 15,000. It's already in the second quarter of 2013

Still, I agree it's unhealthy, this huge upsurge in equities. I wouldn't buy anything from a WND snake oil salesman, but with Europe and Korea both on the brink, I don't know......

What rises high falls hard.

Don't freak out. I was suckered into getting the 'free' copy of Aftershock because it sounded like he knew what he was talking about and 2012 was the 'fer shure' year then. So far, nothing. And the reason I say 'free' was that I was automatically signed up for about $300 worth of subscription news services that I actively had to opt out of.

Don't freak out. I was suckered into getting the 'free' copy of Aftershock because it sounded like he knew what he was talking about and 2012 was the 'fer shure' year then. So far, nothing. And the reason I say 'free' was that I was automatically signed up for about $300 worth of subscription news services that I actively had to opt out of.
Nuff said then. Thanks

Lots of well-known experts say an economic collapse is coming. Schiff and Sinclair are two that come to mind. I think they're right but who knows. Sinclair is a jew and not to be trusted.

Lots of well-known experts say an economic collapse is coming. Schiff and Sinclair are two that come to mind. I think they're right but who knows. Sinclair is a jew and not to be trusted.

Let's see, you hate Jews, blacks, gays, Asians....... any one else?

I bet all 2 of your friends are buck toothed fat ass rednecks huh

Gramps,

You will take this the wrong way, I am sure, but people like that dude count on consumers thinking they "sound credible" for their livelihood. The fact that you did not IMMEDIATELY dismiss this guy's claims is the reason he still has enough money to advertise.

You will take this the right way. How the fuck can people who refuse to believe ANYTHING that the duly elected President of the United States has to say be ready to buy into the bullshit of a bullshitter like this guy?

I just have a bad feeling that the stock market will bomb just as I'm getting ready to retire.
So starting this summer I will begin to move a bit into whatever may be considered the safest
form of investment and do that from now until I retire.I will contact my account rep handling my IRA account in a few months and
go over a few things with him.

Gramps,

You will take this the wrong way, I am sure, but people like that dude count on consumers thinking they "sound credible" for their livelihood. The fact that you did not IMMEDIATELY dismiss this guy's claims is the reason he still has enough money to advertise.

You will take this the right way. How the fuck can people who refuse to believe ANYTHING that the duly elected President of the United States has to say be ready to buy into the bullshit of a bullshitter like this guy?

I don't take it anyway. Im a contractor not a finance man. I don't know shit about market predictions and what not. That's why I asked.

As to your second point bla bla bla. No politician garners my trust at their word alone ESPECIALLY Obama

Forum List

Back