Town hall chaos exposes the left for who they are

You feel shouted down when you log in to a website and read disagreement?
Talking about busting some heads, or driving people out of the country, goes way beyond a mere disagreement. You don't normally call people who disagree with you, the "enemy".

If "they" treat the American people as the enemy, then all he's doing is expressing the truth.

But snowflakes hate the truth.

You feel shouted down when you log in to a website and read disagreement?
Talking about busting some heads, or driving people out of the country, goes way beyond a mere disagreement. You don't normally call people who disagree with you, the "enemy".
Anyone that seeks to deprive citizens of their rights is an enemy of America. Leftist shout people down, disrupt town halls, block traffic and worse. You don't see that on the right and you are disingenuous to pretend the right is suppressing "free speech".

Anyone that seeks to deprive citizens of their rights is an enemy of America. Leftist shout people down, disrupt town halls, block traffic and worse. You don't see that on the right and you are disingenuous to pretend the right is suppressing "free speech".
I exercised my right to free speech and you responded by threatening me with "pain compliance". That's not suppression?

Make an example of a few of them with baseball bats.

Do you struggle about what to wear in the morning between a brown shirt or a white robe and pointed hood ?.....LOL
I wear work clothes because ...I work. I don't have the time or desire to go somewhere to deny someone their rights. Many here have proven they are too stupid to understand other people have rights too, so that only leaves one way to teach them. They won't learn until they can associate pain (physical and financial) with the misdeeds.

Do you struggle about what to wear in the morning between a brown shirt or a white robe and pointed hood ?.....LOL
I wear work clothes because ...I work. I don't have the time or desire to go somewhere to deny someone their rights. Many here have proven they are too stupid to understand other people have rights too, so that only leaves one way to teach them. They won't learn until they can associate pain (physical and financial) with the misdeeds.
Are you one of the ones who administers the pain?

Are you one of the ones who administers the pain?
Cops wear uniforms, not work clothes. Pop your head out of your ass, you know nothing.

I exercised my right to free speech and you responded by threatening me with "pain compliance". That's not suppression?
LOL, you haven't understood a goddamn word. You proved my point.

Very funny to see the Right now have to flip flop and condemn and ridicule the strategy they once enthusiastically championed:

Tea Party Town Hall Strategy: "Rattle Them," "Stand Up And Shout"
When did "the right" say that? You just made it up. I'm against shouting people down, period but I don't remember the TEA party rioting, blocking traffic and all the other nonsense.
Sure, uh- huh...

Memo Details Co-ordinated Anti-Reform Harrassment Strategy | TPM Document Collection

Very funny to see the Right now have to flip flop and condemn and ridicule the strategy they once enthusiastically championed:

When did "the right" say that? You just made it up. I'm against shouting people down, period but I don't remember the TEA party rioting, blocking traffic and all the other nonsense.

So you wish to claim that you've never generalized about 'the left' on this forum?

Careful...

So if we go back in time to the era of tea party disruptions of town halls we'll find that MOST conservatives condemned that?

lol, good one.

So if we go back in time to the era of tea party disruptions of town halls we'll find that MOST conservatives condemned that?

lol, good one.
You hear voices. And no, they are not good, they obviously lie to you all day every day. I said I don't support it, you come back with what most conservatives said. You are a stupid as a brick drooling asshole, nothing less.

You know....after Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats starting with some extremely unconstitutional nonsense (such as Obamacare), the Tea Party rallied across the nation. But they never acted like thugs. They were always grown adults. They conducted themselves as peaceful, law abiding citizens.
Like the Tea Party guy who spit on Democrat congressman?

The liberal democrats are exposing themselves every day with their hysteria. The only thing I will add is that I think the republican office holders should hold the town halls and allow them to just go nuts. Yes, it will make news and there is a risk. But there is also a huge upside.

Now that the Democrats are telling us who they really are, they should openly run on their "protest" agenda... I challenge them...

- Open borders
- Illegal immigration
- Failing, state-run healthcare
- Higher taxes
- More regulations (which they are suddenly calling "protections")
- Transgender bathrooms

As I shared in this article, the democrats are just setting themselves up for failure: 7 Ways Democrats are Setting Themselves Up for Failure

Forum List

Back