Traitor Merkel takes pork off the menu in Germany so as to not offend Muslim refugees

GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

Germany without pork is like America without beef. It makes no goddamn sense.

Western civilization is chartering a path towards its own destruction.

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.

Good because each day now Traitor Bitch Merkel digs her own hole bigger and bigger....we're actually now cheering her on with all of this stuff....each move is another inch toward German people uprising....the last straw should be forcing FORCING another 2 million Muslim savages into Germany. This will happen, as Germany is going to be forced to take ALL of them.

When this is completed, probably early Summer....well, yes....uprising of the people.

Trust me, there are people with ear on ground reporting back about the real mood of most sections of society, they cannot publically speak, thanks to the Traitor Bitch Merkel Neo-Stasi, but they can and do speak in....shall we say in other ways.

Hilarious. Brief summary of the article:

- A few schools and businesses (insignificant amount) decide of their own accord to stop serving pork

- Angela Merkel's party comes out in defense of pork, saying it is part of German culture and urging businesses to continue serving pork

- Conclusion by RWNJ Americans: Traitor Merkel's fault

But anyways, if you run a business that serves pork and decided to stop because of some made up magical nonsense, then you're a pussy.

I don't understand that. Give people a choice...Do not ban anything except pets of course. Many people refuse to eat beef but that doesn't mean it should be taken off the menu. Germany is failing the test of races and ethnicities living together with others. You don't limit their choices, you expand them.

I don't understand that. Give people a choice...Do not ban anything except pets of course. Many people refuse to eat beef but that doesn't mean it should be taken off the menu. Germany is failing the test of races and ethnicities living together with others. You don't limit their choices, you expand them.
Nobody banned anything. So you have nothing to complain about.

GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.

I am always surprised by the lack of reading comprehension by the religious zealots amongst us

From the article cited:

An increasing number of public canteens, child daycare centres and schools have stopped serving sausages, bacon and ham over religious considerations.

Now members of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s CDU party are fighting to keep pork on the menu, insisting the consumption of pork is part of German culture.

Note- no mention of Merkel forcing anyone to take pork off the menu- instead members of her party are demanding pork be left on.

When I was a kid, every Friday in our public school cafeteria we had fish sticks.

Why?

In deference to our Catholic students.

Didn't hurt us- no one really cared(the fish sticks were the only decent thing served from that cafeteria)

But preschoolers not getting pork?

Oh the horror- clearly that makes someone a traitor!

LOL

This will not end well.

:lol:

You didn't bother to read your link, did you?

Blackrook doesn't let the facts of his own citations get in the way of his ideological outrage.

I don't want to see governments overthrown with violence, just a change through the democratic progress.

Hilarious. Brief summary of the article:

- A few schools and businesses (insignificant amount) decide of their own accord to stop serving pork

- Angela Merkel's party comes out in defense of pork, saying it is part of German culture and urging businesses to continue serving pork

- Conclusion by RWNJ Americans: Traitor Merkel's fault

But anyways, if you run a business that serves pork and decided to stop because of some made up magical nonsense, then you're a pussy.
Oh no, the OP doesn't want truth.

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

If you are aiming this at me, than you are also insane.

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

You are ridiculous.

you are.

Way to play the victim card.

It's my signature, it's not "aimed" at anyone, and it's from King Lear.

Now, back to the topic:

Have you read your link yet?

I admit I misread the OP.

You did not have to assault me to get me to re-read the OP.

Calling me:

Was an insane over-reaction.

I know this is standard MO for liberals and you won't apologize.

I admit I misread the OP.

You did not have to assault me to get me to re-read the OP.

Calling me:

Was an insane over-reaction.

I know this is standard MO for liberals and you won't apologize.

I didn't "call" you anything, clown.

It's a quote from Shakespeare, and it appears at the bottom of every post I make. It's called a "signature".

Forum List

Back