Traitor Merkel takes pork off the menu in Germany so as to not offend Muslim refugees

Of course it's a "fake" story - no "ban" on pork products has ever existed in Germany, let alone one put in place by Merkel.

As for having "manners" - why should I be nice and polite to posters who feel no need to reciprocate?

I'm sorry if my posting style upsets you, but I don't know what to tell you.
I recall Lucy starting a "why is everyone so mean to me" thread.
Funny.

No I never started any such thread, also your comment is Off Topic and has nothing to do with the OP topic....everyone was On Topic until a certain troll appeared.

Funny? No you have zero humour.
Sure you did.
You make me laugh.

Well I am possessed with God Given humour, I have to admit this myself, reluctantly as I'm not one for blowing own trumpet, but you know....

View attachment 66378
There's no doubt you're special.

Thanks, probably unique also :smoke: :tomato:

This is a useful site for checking out the hoax stories. The site owners admit that they struggle to keep up with the crap.

Hoaxmap
image.jpeg

GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

Germany without pork is like America without beef. It makes no goddamn sense.

Western civilization is chartering a path towards its own destruction.

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
Merkel didn't take pork off the menu,
GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
You didn't even read the article, did you?

It contradicts your claim.

I never said Traitor Bitch Merkel ordered this.
Yes you did, right in the thread title.

This will not end well.
Merkel didn't take pork off the menu,

This will not end well.
You didn't even read the article, did you?

It contradicts your claim.

I never said Traitor Bitch Merkel ordered this.
Yes you did, right in the thread title.

Huh? It's not my thread, the OP is Black Rook....so again I never said Traitor Bitch Merkel ordered this, what I said was that there are regions in Germany who are trying to diminish pork being on menus which is correct, there are.

Forum List

Back