Traitor Merkel takes pork off the menu in Germany so as to not offend Muslim refugees

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

If you are aiming this at me, than you are also insane.

It's okay it's probably another "Conspiracy Theory" or something, the Leftists and the Islam Apologists are wetting their knickers so much anymore....they must be frightened or something.

Hilarious. Brief summary of the article:

- A few schools and businesses (insignificant amount) decide of their own accord to stop serving pork

- Angela Merkel's party comes out in defense of pork, saying it is part of German culture and urging businesses to continue serving pork

- Conclusion by RWNJ Americans: Traitor Merkel's fault

But anyways, if you run a business that serves pork and decided to stop because of some made up magical nonsense, then you're a pussy.
Oh no, the OP doesn't want truth.

It's so not the truth I know people in Germany who have complained to local authorities about this and now already a number have reversed this idiot idea about the pork.

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

It's okay it's probably another "Conspiracy Theory" or something, the Leftists and the Islam Apologists are wetting their knickers so much anymore....they must be frightened or something.

:lol:

What in the fuck are you talking about, exactly?

GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

Germany without pork is like America without beef. It makes no goddamn sense.

Western civilization is chartering a path towards its own destruction.

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
Merkel didn't take pork off the menu,
GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
You didn't even read the article, did you?

It contradicts your claim.

Good because each day now Traitor Bitch Merkel digs her own hole bigger and bigger....we're actually now cheering her on with all of this stuff....each move is another inch toward German people uprising....the last straw should be forcing FORCING another 2 million Muslim savages into Germany. This will happen, as Germany is going to be forced to take ALL of them.

When this is completed, probably early Summer....well, yes....uprising of the people.

Trust me, there are people with ear on ground reporting back about the real mood of most sections of society, they cannot publically speak, thanks to the Traitor Bitch Merkel Neo-Stasi, but they can and do speak in....shall we say in other ways.
Ever since the end of WW-II the German people have undergone such intensive de-programming to eliminate the militant, nationalistic orientation imparted to them by the Hitler years that I wonder if it's possible to awaken the will necessary for them to effectively resist the influence and ultimate goals of politicians like Merkel.

I am frankly surprised (and a bit disappointed) there has not been a significantly violent retaliatory response to the recent incident of mass sexual abuse of German women. I was expecting something by now from the skinheads and neo-Nazis. But nothing.

Are the German civil police willing to take sides against German nationals who respond appropriately to so-called "asylum seekers" who have the audacity to behave that way?

I better not respond, or the usual suspects will call me a Nazi or something.

You know deal with this type.

Hilarious. Brief summary of the article:

- A few schools and businesses (insignificant amount) decide of their own accord to stop serving pork

- Angela Merkel's party comes out in defense of pork, saying it is part of German culture and urging businesses to continue serving pork

- Conclusion by RWNJ Americans: Traitor Merkel's fault

But anyways, if you run a business that serves pork and decided to stop because of some made up magical nonsense, then you're a pussy.
LOL! And here I was going to say it may not be a bad idea because so many Germans are porkers.

you are.

That you're a VERY aggressive person if people don't agree with you, I've read you belittling other posters. In other thread you said the pork thing was a "fake story"....well it's NOT fake....but then to the Leftists everything that goes against their little Islamic Pets is always trashed.

Why can't you have manners like Angels and Demons does.

There are hundreds of these made up stories flooding the internet.Most people can see them for what they are but they do tend to take in the feeble minded.
The sausage ban will become part of received knowledge in a few weeks along with the ban on Christmas and mandatory indoctrination in school.

I don't want to see governments overthrown with violence, just a change through the democratic progress.

Which of course has nothing to do with your lie that Merkel is either a traitor- or that she had pork taken off of the menu.

I admit I misread the OP.

I know this is standard MO for liberals and you won't apologize.

What is standard MO for you- (not Conservatives) is starting a thread- making a false claim- and not apologizing for the crap you threw on the boards.

I admit I misread the OP.

You did not have to assault me to get me to re-read the OP.

Calling me:

Was an insane over-reaction.

I know this is standard MO for liberals and you won't apologize.

I didn't "call" you anything, clown.

It's a quote from Shakespeare, and it appears at the bottom of every post I make. It's called a "signature".

Hey that means you called me

Also- how dare you!

You better apologize!

LOL....

you are.

That you're a VERY aggressive person if people don't agree with you, I've read you belittling other posters. In other thread you said the pork thing was a "fake story"....well it's NOT fake....but then to the Leftists everything that goes against their little Islamic Pets is always trashed.

"Traitor Merkel takes pork of the Menu"

Outright lie.

Pointing out that the article cited in the story says no such thing is 'not aggressive'- it isn't a matter of 'not agreeing'- it is pointing out the falsehood of the entire thread.

Now the falsehood of the thread- that doesn't seem to bother you.

And your side refers to conservatives as the "American Taliban" so yeah, you deserve anything we say about you.

Yeah- because if one liberal calls a conservative "American Taliban" Blackrook takes that to mean he can say any lie he wants to about liberals.

There are hundreds of these made up stories flooding the internet.Most people can see them for what they are but they do tend to take in the feeble minded.
The sausage ban will become part of received knowledge in a few weeks along with the ban on Christmas and mandatory indoctrination in school.

Oh shut up Islamic Propagandist....or just act like a cry baby again.

This will not end well.

Here NOT FAKE like Leftist Islamic Apologists are saying:

Schleswig-Holstein CDU fights to keep pork on canteen menus

"The CDU's Schleswig-Holstein division wants to ensure that pork stays on menus at workplace and school canteens, arguing the meat "belongs to German culture." The idea has been mocked on social media.

The regional arm of Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU announced plans on Tuesday to ensure that pork continues to be available at public canteens, as well as child daycare centers and schools across the north German state.

The proposal is due to be presented by the CDU's group in parliament at next week's regional parliamentary session.

CDU parliamentary group leader, Daniel Günther, bemoaned on Tuesday that an increasing number of canteens, nurseries and schools are removing pork from their menu due to religious considerations.

"The protection of minorities - including for religious reasons - must not mean that the majority is overruled in their free decision by ill-conceived consideration," Günther said, arguing that tolerance also means "the appreciation and sufferance of other food cultures and lifestyles."

Günther told local German newspaper "Lübecker Nachrichten" that at least one nursery in every voting district had stopped serving pork after taking Muslim children into consideration.

"The consumption of pork belongs to our culture," he argued, adding that those who didn't want to eat pork didn't have to.

"No one should be obliged to do so," he said. "But we also don't want the majority having to refrain from pork."

Pork consumption and breeding play a particularly important role in Schleswig-Holstein. According to the state's Chamber of Agriculture, around 17 percent of revenues originate in agriculture."

Rest of article....YES they're mocked by the usual suspects, the Leftists....who as we know HATE the Culture and the Heritage of ANYTHING, except the Islamic kind of course.

Schleswig-Holstein CDU fights to keep pork on canteen menus | News | DW.COM | 01.03.2016

This is a useful site for checking out the hoax stories. The site owners admit that they struggle to keep up with the crap.

Hoaxmap

Debunked Tommy The Troll....oh dear are you going to do cry baby stuff again and demand this thread now be completely deleted? Or are you just going to demanded my post here is deleted, getting a habit with you now isn't it Tommy?

You're allowed to Troll threads and derail threads frequently....like you've just done here by posting the bullshit link to the Hoax of the Hoaxmap.

For anyone with any intelligence, my post # 68:

Hoax Map Exposes the extent of Nazi Lies

Also my post # 139 in response to Tommy Bullshitter saying Shoebat is an "Extremist" because we know "Extremists" get invited to speak to all the organisations I list in my post:

Hoax Map Exposes the extent of Nazi Lies

you are.

Of course it's a "fake" story - no "ban" on pork products has ever existed in Germany, let alone one put in place by Merkel.

As for having "manners" - why should I be nice and polite to posters who feel no need to reciprocate?

I'm sorry if my posting style upsets you, but I don't know what to tell you.

This will not end well.

You didn't bother to read your link, did you?

I just posted a different link.

So much for assimilation, or even living in peace together.
Easily taken in by another Nazi hoax aren`t you?
Mapping The Completely Bogus Rumors Against Migrants In Europe

Already been debunked Einstein, if you read the FULL thread.

Prize idiots Guno and Tommy agreeing with you....:lol:
Hers's Einstein for you, you statue humping, pork stenched Heine :laugh2:

263ea46ef2750d3ed86195786b3289f6.jpg

Forum List

Back