Traitor Merkel takes pork off the menu in Germany so as to not offend Muslim refugees

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

If you are aiming this at me, than you are also insane.

It's okay it's probably another "Conspiracy Theory" or something, the Leftists and the Islam Apologists are wetting their knickers so much anymore....they must be frightened or something.

:lol:

What in the fuck are you talking about, exactly?

That you're a VERY aggressive person if people don't agree with you, I've read you belittling other posters. In other thread you said the pork thing was a "fake story"....well it's NOT fake....but then to the Leftists everything that goes against their little Islamic Pets is always trashed.

Why can't you have manners like Angels and Demons does.

Of course it's a "fake" story - no "ban" on pork products has ever existed in Germany, let alone one put in place by Merkel.

As for having "manners" - why should I be nice and polite to posters who feel no need to reciprocate?

I'm sorry if my posting style upsets you, but I don't know what to tell you.

I posted a different link, I also copied and pasted a few paragraphs, then posted link to full article, if you want to read it.

Manners, I try my best to be polite, except to people who exhibit immediate name calling, I don't think I've ever been bad-mannered to you, if I have I must have forgotten.

you are.

A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

It's okay it's probably another "Conspiracy Theory" or something, the Leftists and the Islam Apologists are wetting their knickers so much anymore....they must be frightened or something.

That you're a VERY aggressive person if people don't agree with you, I've read you belittling other posters. In other thread you said the pork thing was a "fake story"....well it's NOT fake....but then to the Leftists everything that goes against their little Islamic Pets is always trashed.

Of course it's a "fake" story - no "ban" on pork products has ever existed in Germany, let alone one put in place by Merkel.

As for having "manners" - why should I be nice and polite to posters who feel no need to reciprocate?

Where did I say Traitor Bitch Merkel ordered this idiocy? I didn't....this doesn't excuse fact that in general she's a Traitor Bitch.

GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

Germany without pork is like America without beef. It makes no goddamn sense.

Western civilization is chartering a path towards its own destruction.

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
Merkel didn't take pork off the menu,
GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

The fanatic anti-immigrant right-wing is getting more popular in Europe, and here in the states we have Trump.

This will not end well.
You didn't even read the article, did you?

It contradicts your claim.

I never said Traitor Bitch Merkel ordered this. However regions in Germany are trying to either take off or reduce pork products on menus in schools, cafes etc....for which I just posted article from DW about this.

The whole pork removal was immediately declared a "fake story" by the usual Leftist Islamic Apologists....which I have just shown it's not a "fake story"

Then naturally we have probably the worst and most obvious troll here turning up in this thread re-posting another ACTUAL fake thing that has ALREADY been debunked.

He likes derailing threads by doing Off Topic stuff, apparently he's allowed to do this whenever he wants to and is never told he's either Off Topic or to get On Topic of the thread.

Hoaxmap

You can understand how this site upsets the extreme right. It debunks all the false stories they spread and renders their work just wasted time.

The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE

This article in Der Spiegel explains their strategy in more depth.

Stop trolling THIS has NOTHING to do with the OP Topic of this thread.

Broken_Record_Logo.png

Hoaxmap

You can understand how this site upsets the extreme right. It debunks all the false stories they spread and renders their work just wasted time.

The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Somehow I suspect Tommy doesn't partake of pork products

This is yet another thread that Tommy is totally Off Topic in, amazing and repeating stuff from other thread that already has been debunked....how isn't this a troll?

This is the food that Tommy eats.

ysumd1klavg3.jpg

Hoaxmap

View attachment 66371
Hmmmmm, hoax website address posted on a thread about a hoax claim.

Hoaxmap

View attachment 66371
Hmmmmm, hoax website address posted on a thread about a hoax claim.

No in my second link that's debunked also.

Why are you actually here Tommy? What purpose do you serve? You just annoy the majority of people and bring no joy into ANYTHING.

you are.

I recall Lucy starting a "why is everyone so mean to me" thread.
Funny.

Hoaxmap

Of course all Tommy has achieved here by re-posting the debunked stuff, is probably to get more people reading the other thread, so then more people will realise what a fanatical Islamic Propagandist he is.

How annoying that this thread of Black Rook's has been derailed in this way.

you are.

Funny.

No I never started any such thread, also your comment is Off Topic and has nothing to do with the OP topic....everyone was On Topic until a certain troll appeared.

Funny? No you have zero humour.

There are hundreds of these made up stories flooding the internet.Most people can see them for what they are but they do tend to take in the feeble minded.
The sausage ban will become part of received knowledge in a few weeks along with the ban on Christmas and mandatory indoctrination in school.
Lucy has already stopped eating pork because she believes it is now banned from Germany.

This will not end well.

Here NOT FAKE like Leftist Islamic Apologists are saying:

Schleswig-Holstein CDU fights to keep pork on canteen menus

"The CDU's Schleswig-Holstein division wants to ensure that pork stays on menus at workplace and school canteens, arguing the meat "belongs to German culture." The idea has been mocked on social media.

The regional arm of Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU announced plans on Tuesday to ensure that pork continues to be available at public canteens, as well as child daycare centers and schools across the north German state.

The proposal is due to be presented by the CDU's group in parliament at next week's regional parliamentary session.

CDU parliamentary group leader, Daniel Günther, bemoaned on Tuesday that an increasing number of canteens, nurseries and schools are removing pork from their menu due to religious considerations.

"The protection of minorities - including for religious reasons - must not mean that the majority is overruled in their free decision by ill-conceived consideration," Günther said, arguing that tolerance also means "the appreciation and sufferance of other food cultures and lifestyles."

Günther told local German newspaper "Lübecker Nachrichten" that at least one nursery in every voting district had stopped serving pork after taking Muslim children into consideration.

"The consumption of pork belongs to our culture," he argued, adding that those who didn't want to eat pork didn't have to.

"No one should be obliged to do so," he said. "But we also don't want the majority having to refrain from pork."

Pork consumption and breeding play a particularly important role in Schleswig-Holstein. According to the state's Chamber of Agriculture, around 17 percent of revenues originate in agriculture."

Rest of article....YES they're mocked by the usual suspects, the Leftists....who as we know HATE the Culture and the Heritage of ANYTHING, except the Islamic kind of course.

Schleswig-Holstein CDU fights to keep pork on canteen menus | News | DW.COM | 01.03.2016
They are mocked because they are making a useless law. I am surprised to find that Germans really are this stupid.

Funny.

No I never started any such thread, also your comment is Off Topic and has nothing to do with the OP topic....everyone was On Topic until a certain troll appeared.

Sure you did.
You make me laugh.

Hoaxmap

You know, maybe it's getting time for us to just put him on ignore. His comments began as so ridiculous they were unintentionally funny, but now he's just obnoxious and is randomly trolling threads re-posting his already de-bunked stuff that have nothing to do with the OP topics.

So I think put him on ignore now.

Funny.

Sure you did.
You make me laugh.

Well I am possessed with God Given humour, I have to admit this myself, reluctantly as I'm not one for blowing own trumpet, but you know....

don-t-blame-me-i-was-born-awesome.png

Funny.

Sure you did.
You make me laugh.

Well I am possessed with God Given humour, I have to admit this myself, reluctantly as I'm not one for blowing own trumpet, but you know....

View attachment 66378
There's no doubt you're special.

Forum List

Back