Traitors to humanity!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I think anyone who creates a slave or criminal instead of a scientist, engineer, or intellectual are traitors to humanity and deserve my scorn!

well that's awesome to know.

Have you met a slave? If so, you should either call the cops or pay $20 for the session.

How do you make a criminal? Seems to be that persons choice.

and you can't force someone to be any of the other things either.

maybe you should have thought out this op a bit, being a slave to ones emotions is not very intellectual and can get you scorned.

So you hate the lazy, do-nothing Democrats that just steal what hard-working Americans earn too???

Welcome to the club!!!

Have you met a slave? If so, you should either call the cops or pay $20 for the session.

maybe you should have thought out this op a bit, being a slave to ones emotions is not very intellectual and can get you scorned.

Ever heard of the private prison industry?

I think anyone who creates a slave or criminal instead of a scientist, engineer, or intellectual are traitors to humanity and deserve my scorn!
Wow, that a hell of an indictment of blacks.

The private prison industry preys on them. The private prison industry CEOs are modern day slave masters!
Their mothers created them. If you want to address criminals and slaves as opposed to intellectuals, it begs for the inclusion and derision of blacks both historically and currently.

The private prison industry preys on them. The private prison industry CEOs are modern day slave masters!
Their mothers created them. If you want to address criminals and slaves as opposed to intellectuals, it begs for the inclusion and derision of blacks both historically and currently.

The politicians create the laws which encourages mass incarceration. No one is off the hook! Not the private prison CEOs! Not the mothers! Not the politicians!

Yea.

They haven't made one criminal.

It's where we keep them after conviction.

prisoners are not forced to work.

wow, you really aren't putting much thought into this, go get some coffee and maybe a cold shower to wake you up

Yea.

Well they contribute the cycle of crime and poverty. They bribe judges to convict.

Greed will kill us all!

The politicians create the laws which encourages mass incarceration. No one is off the hook! Not the private prison CEOs! Not the mothers! Not the politicians!
well that is true

government is so large and we have so many laws that it's impossible to go to work and not commit crimes.

Parents create the criminals. In bygone days criminals were executed ad there was little need for incarceration. People borne of criminals are all too often criminals themselves.

Yea.

Well they contribute the cycle of crime and poverty. They bribe judges to convict.

Greed will kill us all!
uhm, no.

you can go to school
or learn a trade
or choose to not be a criminal

you got 100 links to 100 judges that have been arrested for taking bribes?

if not, the one link you have is just that, one link

Yea.

Greed will kill us all!
uhm, no.

you can go to school
or learn a trade

Maybe not 100 but ever heard of the kids for cash scandal? How often do corrupt officials get away with it? People like Rod Blagojevich and Leland Yee.

Yea.

Greed will kill us all!
uhm, no.

you can go to school
or learn a trade

Maybe not 100 but ever heard of the kids for cash scandal? How often do corrupt officials get away with it? People like Rod Blagojevich and Leland Yee.
one event
not related
not related

the event was tragic, but it's still only one

Forum List

Back