Tranny murdered in Baltimore

Is there a point to this thread? Is there like a GIANT sign down on Pratt street that says "Thank you for NOT murdering trannies!"

I guess the point is that trannies are very "murderable?"

:cuckoo:

CBS Baltimore is covering it:

The station reports Hall's death is Baltimore's second transgender murder in just over a year; 29-year-old Kelly Young was shot and killed in East Baltimore in April 2013. Her killer has not been found.

"I'm scared to walk places by myself," said Dondria Naieem, Hall's friend.

Queers are Drama Llamas.

The station reports Hall's death is Baltimore's second transgender murder in just over a year; 29-year-old Kelly Young was shot and killed in East Baltimore in April 2013. Her killer has not been found.

Queers are Drama Llamas.

And murder isn't dramatic?

Queers are Drama Llamas.

So TWO trannies were killed in Baltimore in just over a year.

How many NON-trannies were killed in Baltimore during that time? I will take a wild guess and say a helluva lot more than TWO.

Queers are Drama Llamas.

So TWO trannies were killed in Baltimore in just over a year.

How many NON-trannies were killed in Baltimore during that time? I will take a wild guess and say a helluva lot more than TWO.

Steve no like breeders....

Queers are Drama Llamas.

In Baltimore?

:eusa_hand:

Please.

Get out of Mayberry once in a while, Gomer.

Last edited:
Last edited:

In Baltimore?

:eusa_hand:

Please.

Get out of Mayberry once in a while, Gomer.

Lmao! Someone gets killed everyday in B'more. Is the OP saying that this is a big deal? Sorry, but it ain't. Go complain to Jesus about people not giving a shit. Just don't do it
In Pig town or you're road pizza.

The OP is giving an example of the media drooling away over the concerns of the LGBT community which regardless of location are typically 1. Blown far out of proportion compared to the non-deviant population, and 2. More interesting to read about simply because anything freak-of-nature related draws a crowd.

If one dwarve a year was murdered, even in Baltimore of all places, and the dwarf community was concerned, it would draw the same media interest.

Forum List

Back