Tranny says us is lying on Iraq

It's my fault that faggot traitor manning is a tranny. So it shoudl be ignored. we should ignore there's a big article on the front page of CNN about faggot manning. Clearly they wrote the article because of novasteve.

I'm curious why the faggot liberals on here are thinking and discussing my penis. I'm sorry but I don't think about any of you degenerates having orgasms.

You are truly a deviant, degenerate fuck.

Seriously, how sick is your fucking mind? Oh wait, you think women have penises.

Faggot liberal degenerate.

I have to agree with Obama on this one. No matter how long we are in Iraq, how many Americans lose their lives we will never make a difference. Unless we kill all muslims. A generations can die out and their will still be radical to take their place. Look at the Republicans for instance.

Umm...what?

Manning hasn't had the surgery yet, so why does the media keep referring to HIM as "she" and "her" ?

Just because Manning WANTS to be a woman does not make it so until the alterations are done.

It's my fault that faggot traitor manning is a tranny. So it shoudl be ignored. we should ignore there's a big article on the front page of CNN about faggot manning. Clearly they wrote the article because of novasteve.

Guy, you are the one who is obsessed with Manning's sexual identity issues.

Sane people are a little more sensible.

My problem with the Manning case is that he was prosecuted not for telling the ENEMY anything, but for letting the American people know what their government was up to.

Forum List

Back