Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

Tough guys got to back pedal now. Wonderful. What was my stupid post. How about you try countering it with intellect instead of sarcasm this time
No back peddling the point.

They are mentally unstable and YOU are encouraging it.

You're a sick fuck and part of the problem.
Your life or death is of no consequence to me

Gender Dysphoria is quite literally a mental health condition. You’re not going to get traction with this because people who feel compassion and want to support the LGBTQ community don’t want to push a movement that labels them as sick and in need of fixing. I could bring up the electroshock treatments and programs designed to make gay people straight that were tried in the 80s. That was a disgrace and not a place we need to go back to. Somebody can have a mental health condition that is different from “normal” people and still function in society
The problem is when an entire political party, schools, the media, etc celebrate and advocate for kids to partake in chasing thoughts that cause their likelihood of suicide and depression to skyrocket. They encourage and celebrate kids to make permanent decisions that harm their bodies when unable to give consent. They are leading kids towards harm. It must be absolutely rejected. If a parent/teacher leads a kid towards this, they are at best irresponsible. You don’t guide your child towards harm

You're failing miserably.

No projection an observation
Really? I posted actual information from the people who write the manual on mental disorders and what was your response again? I get that you're self conscious about being on the wrong side of nearly every medical professional and professional medical institution in the developed world but you could solve that by spending less time focusing on me and more time educating yourself.

Really? I posted actual information from the people who write the manual on mental disorders and what was your response again? I get that you're self conscious about being on the wrong side of nearly every medical professional and professional medical institution in the developed world but you could solve that by spending less time focusing on me and more time educating yourself.

Facts are benign to you. You spew leftist BS

A rational argument should include documenting that in 2012, Trump allowed the Miss Universe tranny to compete, the mother being reified over the father before and at mutilation. Then Talackova chooses a male partner. In LBGTQ+, LG is a pre-mutilation reification, which is "trumped" by B.

A rational argument should include documenting that in 2012, Trump allowed the Miss Universe tranny to compete, the mother being reified over the father before and at mutilation. Then Talackova chooses a male partner. In LBGTQ+, LG is a pre-mutilation reification, which is "trumped" by B.
Are practicing in Miami? A lot of fake doctors down here. 😄

The members of the APA actually declared LGBTQ+ officially "normal" in 1973 by a majority vote. So these libs haven't thought that in half a century.
Do you have a link to this history? Because 11 Sep 1973 is more important a date than the other 9-11 for some of us.

If the people who literally write the book of mental disorders isn't a good enough source of information for you then who is?

Look Goat whatever, you'll never convince me some dude pretending to be a female is normal, acceptable and I have to accept it

There your problem. Flap all day, it's not happening

The problem is when an entire political party, schools, the media, etc celebrate and advocate for kids to partake in chasing thoughts that cause their likelihood of suicide and depression to skyrocket. They encourage and celebrate kids to make permanent decisions that harm their bodies when unable to give consent. They are leading kids towards harm. It must be absolutely rejected. If a parent/teacher leads a kid towards this, they are at best irresponsible. You don’t guide your child towards harm
Well it seems that's exactly what you would do to your child (cause harm) considering your recommendation is pretty much the opposite of what mental health experts suggest you do.

LOL. And yet you lefties interpret Trump's mind on everything.
If you don’t have anything specific to reference then stop wasting space. You’re going off topic so post the quote of what I said that you’re referring to so I can address it…. Or maybe just get back to the topic

Forum List

Back