Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

STATEMENT: "Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues?"

RESPONSE: It appears to me that your ignorance on mental health is pasted in this thread; one might consider that this ignorance is based on hate, fear or having or a personal experience in a sexual matter.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, so, do I put you down as a no?

STATEMENT: "Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues?"

RESPONSE: It appears to me that your ignorance on mental health is pasted in this thread; one might consider that this ignorance is based on hate, fear or having or a personal experience in a sexual matter.

STATEMENT: "YOU WILL KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF THE CHILDREN".

I don't care what you do... just stay away from me and children and stop demanding your illness be accepted

It's that simple
In our society this “illness” as you call it is accepted as a matter of civil right. This will be the environment fostered in our public schools and public areas. If you want to teach your kids hatred and bigotry behind closed doors then go ahead. It’s sad but that’s your right

In our society this “illness” as you call it is accepted as a matter of civil right. This will be the environment fostered in our public schools and public areas. If you want to teach your kids hatred and bigotry behind closed doors then go ahead. It’s sad but that’s your right

Keep your hands off the children.

Actually the people with the mental issues are folks like yourself. Paranoia is a serious mental health issue. It means unreasonable fear. Stressed about crime that you imagine running rampant without any evidence? You have mental health issues. Believe the election was stolen without any proof? Paranoia.
Holy shit. You'd better open up your eyes. The majority of Americans don't want men competing in women's sports, allowing them to use women's bathrooms, or allowing them to change in women's locker rooms, and democrats themselves realize that crime is out of control and that prices and rents are out of control. How long can you keep your head in the sand?

Hope it pisses you off.

Thanks for your wonderful post.

His stupid post illustrates the central issue involved.

He calls others bigots so he can feel better about himself and receive the attention he seeks from others similarly dogmatic. Virtue signalling is a closed loop conditioned response oriented towards the ego needs of the insecure virtue signaler.

They will support ANYTHING if their little peeps say it is virtuous, including grooming young children towards a wide variety of sexual outcomes.

Yeah..... using uncessary words to say your an uptight prude doesn't make you seem more intelligent.

Can it do a triple axle dismount as well?

😄

Is this strawman the best argument you have?

A bigot trying to sound intelligent is still an ignorant bigot.

😄
You can't seem to argue the genetics or schizoanalysis without looking like an active (and [italics]) reactive nazi force, in front of the others. The straw is in your anus and is subject to spontaneous combustion at any moment, rather than sunbeams.

So, you are saying that a mental illness is a civil right? Doesn't that mean you are acknowledging a mental illness? Yes, of course everyone has the right to be mentally ill.

Gender Dysphoria is quite literally a mental health condition. You’re not going to get traction with this because people who feel compassion and want to support the LGBTQ community don’t want to push a movement that labels them as sick and in need of fixing. I could bring up the electroshock treatments and programs designed to make gay people straight that were tried in the 80s. That was a disgrace and not a place we need to go back to. Somebody can have a mental health condition that is different from “normal” people and still function in society

'Functioning in society' is completely different than demanding and forcing all of society to pretend with them that they don't have a mental health issue, which is exactly where we are right now.

You can't seem to argue the genetics or schizoanalysis without looking like an active (and [italics]) reactive nazi force, in front of the others. The straw is in your anus and is subject to spontaneous combustion at any moment, rather than sunbeams.
Seems more like you have an inability to argue rationally and so you rely on name calling.

Forum List

Back