Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

You can't conveniently skirt the genetics trannies are using to bolster their argument, is the point, the genetics of autism. There is no god to leave anything up to. That's why nothing fails like prayer.
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're saying here. I have not and do not equate transgendering with autism. I have never heard of somebody who is autistic transgendering but I supposed it is possible.

I believe in God and prayer. It is my constitutional right to do so. It is your constitutional right not to do so.

The mental health issue is the use of free will by the tranny wannabe. Even before the scalpel, the dipshit betrays biological fate by the narcissistic projection of free will onto the same gender, thereby betraying one of the parents' investment in this new genome. As long as LGB continues on, the betrayal can but will not, always be betrayed.

Even T can mimic LGB until such time as the dipshit implicates its genome by physical mutilation. Then it's a double betrayal, this time opting to play Russian roulette with biological fate. duh
Are you still cosplaying as a medical professional? 😄

No I don't but I believe you should be ridiculed.
Or better yet instead of ridiculed, how about embarrassed and outsmarted through intelligent debate? Why don’t you give that a shot and actually answer my questions and address the topic

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

PS: I am not including young children who grow out their gender dysphoria.

Actually the people with the mental issues are folks like yourself. Paranoia is a serious mental health issue. It means unreasonable fear. Stressed about crime that you imagine running rampant without any evidence? You have mental health issues. Believe the election was stolen without any proof? Paranoia.

Naw, I'm completely stable mentally and I don't torture other citizens by helping them further harm themselves via their delusions.
What you are doing is worse than electroshock treatment. You are literally helping to destroy an entire generation of our youth with this poison. YOU are the problem
Yet you want me to die by electric chair for supporting LGBTQ people. No I’m sorry you’re not mentally stable you’re sick.

half of these trans are on the autism spectrum and don't know what they are doing and easily influenced

i see why the boards groomers like autistics for sex....a lot can't tell what happened to them, perfect meat
I see you and others who fear those who are not alike as you might be.

Q. Post the evidence that "half of these trans are on the autism spectrum and don't know what they are doing and easily influenced"?

It's my understanding that you have a bias framed in ignorance.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Gender identity is also different from sexual orientation. Sexual orientation refers to the types of people towards which one is sexually attracted. As with people who are cisgender (people whose sex assigned at birth aligns with their gender identity), people who are transgender have a diverse range of sexual orientations.
The name game can't be played with any credibility: gender identity v. sexual orientation. This is only a theologian's attempt to confound the signifier with the signified, an attempt to normalize narcissism and politically weaponize the crotch-clown. LGBTQ+ thinks its smarter than others by playing ping-pong with two concepts: sociographic promiscuity and anthropomorphic prudery, projected onto the socius.

It can double-twist the perversity according to social context: sociographic prudery v. anthropomorphic promiscuity.

When mutilation occurs, psychological illusions of identity-sexual orientation confront the physical realities of an original two-sexed genome, which can never afterword be defined as a single-sexed genome, while the Russian roulette game intensifies.

The mutilated tranny will always already be the birth gender it attempts to flee from. If the tranny got pregnant before the mutilation, its pregnancy can never be undone: it will have always already occurred.

So in 2012 Trump allowed the tranny Talackova to compete, a living illusion, to compete.

The name game can't be played with any credibility: gender identity v. sexual orientation. This is only a theologian's attempt to confound the signifier with the signified, an attempt to normalize narcissism and politically weaponize the crotch-clown. LGBTQ+ thinks its smarter than others by playing ping-pong with two concepts: sociographic promiscuity and anthropomorphic prudery, projected onto the socius.
Yeah..... using uncessary words to say you're an uptight prude doesn't make you seem more intelligent.
It can double-twist the perversity according to social context: sociographic prudery v. anthropomorphic promiscuity.
Can it do a triple axle dismount as well?

😄
When mutilation occurs, psychological illusions of identity-sexual orientation confront the physical realities of an original two-sexed genome, which can never afterword be defined as a single-sexed genome, while the Russian roulette game intensifies.
Is this strawman the best argument you have?
The mutilated tranny will always already be the birth gender it attempts to flee from. If the tranny got pregnant before the mutilation, its pregnancy can never be undone: it will have always already occurred.
A bigot trying to sound intelligent is still an ignorant bigot.

😄

Last edited:

Forum List

Back