"Trans Male" Brutally Assaults Your Daughter

They call it a trans Male, but I really can't tell. Like they said, this assault was planned and no one was there to intervene, only to take video. They should all be charged
Yes, no one came to help. Very strange. Did anyone understand what it said? Something about damn bitch?

What would you do? What would you do?

Hire me a 16 year old twice her size and strength to break every bone in her body, then find her old man and gut him like a fish-- commando-style.

Then teach my daughter how to f-ing defend herself big time.

FUT Bowie.jpg

What would you do? What would you do?

Lol, trans male or regular male what difference does it make? I am sure the trans male offends your retarded ass more but they both end up at the bottom of a lake or stone quarry. The are are a million times higher it is a regular male that brutally hurts your daughter but again it makes no difference the result is the same.

Males who pretend that they're females are still males. Just because they wear panties and lipstick doesn't make them safe to be around.
I really can't tell if that was a boy who thinks he's a girl or a butch dyke who thinks she's a guy

I'm so confused 🤔

In my town, that thing would have had the living hell beaten out of it by actual males. Then the parents would have gotten the same. The thing probably thought it was tough attacking an actual female.

I really can't tell if that was a boy who thinks he's a girl or a butch dyke who thinks she's a guy

I'm so confused 🤔

Wait until you take one of them home for a friendly and you discover later on something down there that shouldn't be there.?

Forum List

Back