Transcript of Trump's Unbelievable AP Interview

You only think what he knows is the same bullshit you believe in. You're kinda fucked for the next four to eight years. Adhering to your left wing propaganda isn't a requirement to be president you know.

It's not about "belief", dumbass.

It's about objective facts ...

...and, Trump's ignorance regarding the same.
Here's a fact. Trump doesn't listen to your shit news like I don't. That's a fact. Now me change my vote.

Here's a fact ...

... we're nearly 100 days in, and Trump hasn't gotten dick done.

Congrats.
You seem a bit desperate. If he hadn't done anything you wouldn't be so amped up.

Nah ...

... defense wins championships ...

...and, you ain't winnin' shit, bro.
The senate, congress, white house and over 100 state seats. And still not tired of the winning.

They are. They most certainly are and news wires often have to go off of their stories and what they report. They wouldn't just make something up like that.

Of course, fake news is a cop out and easy way out. Calling this fake news is equivalent covering one's ears and shutting one's eyes.

Bullshit.

Dan Rather, "most trusted" blah, blah, blah....

Apparatchik of the left, and a proven liar.

Show me the video or fuck yourself.

You don't seem interested in having an adult conversation. Therefore, I'm done.

Here's a fact ...

... we're nearly 100 days in, and Trump hasn't gotten dick done.

Congrats.

Yes he has.

Since he got elected you parasites have made Perpetration H double in value I bet. What do you pay for that tube everyday now as opposed to once a week when your meat puppet faggot failed to close GITMO for 8 years?

You'd think THE PRESIDENT ordering THE MILITARY to shut down a prison would "just get done right"?

Imbecile.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve McGarrett, American patriot. As many of you know that I only post the truth. It is my patriotic duty to report that the transcript in the OP has been sekectively edited with excerpts left out. The AP is a discredited source these days as you know. During the election, their polls showed Hillary leading Trump a the way to the end. Their reporting was heavily biased against Trump. We all know this. Again, the OP transcript has been selectively edited. Don't believe it. This has been American Patriot Steve McGarrett reporting the truth.

Steve McGarrett is a proven and demonstrable steaming pile of racist dog shit. Scrape that off your shoe and move on.

I'm listening to President Obama's University of Chicago speech from today. He sounds more thoughtful, intelligent and coherent than his successor does.

You don't have to agree with Obama, but even without a teleprompter, he's a much more eloquent speaker than Trump. No contest.

They are. They most certainly are and news wires often have to go off of their stories and what they report. They wouldn't just make something up like that.

Of course, fake news is a cop out and easy way out. Calling this fake news is equivalent covering one's ears and shutting one's eyes.

Bullshit.

Of course your version of an adult conversation is everyone must agree with what you came away from the interview with.

With you? Impossible.

It would have been easier to get a Jim Jones zealot straightened out.

You have no frontal lobe. You're a drone. It's just too bad obozo isn't handing out the koolaid. The world would do well if 40 million of you regressive lemmings got retroactive self abortions.

You're here to be ridiculed, not taken seriously at all. Your "safe space" is below.

headup.png

Bullshit.

Of course your version of an adult conversation is everyone must agree with what you came away from the interview with.

No. My version of an adult conversation revolves around debating rather than name calling.

With you? Impossible.

It would have been easier to get a Jim Jones zealot straightened out.

You have no frontal lobe. You're a drone. It's just too bad obozo isn't handing out the koolaid. The world would do well if 40 million of you regressive lemmings got retroactive self abortions.

You're here to be ridiculed, not taken seriously at all. Your "safe space" is below.

headup.png

Well your mocking and name calling of me is not going to get me to do the same with you nor is it going to deter me from posting my opinions.

I'm listening to President Obama's University of Chicago speech from today. He sounds more thoughtful, intelligent and coherent than his successor does.

You don't have to agree with Obama, but even without a teleprompter, he's a much more eloquent speaker than Trump. No contest.
Without a teleprompter obie can only spit out umms and uuhs. But please keep him out there. It's won you so many seats.

I love how the bed wetter calls itself "Iresist"...

That dipshit OPPOSES resistance to democrook governance and pisses and moans when the GOP does anything to undermine it. These turds HATE resistance.

Of all the things Trump has not been doing or doing much, the one I least understand is his not spending more time at Trump Tower. I get that his kid is in school in NYC. Fine. What I don't get is how a fat f*ck like Trump can have a slamming hot wife like Melania and not be home tappin' that thang every night. :cuckoo:

He's 70. He can't get it up anymore.

Bullshit.

No. My version of an adult conversation revolves around debating rather than name calling.
Oh ok. So what is your thinking about Trump telling the left wing media to piss off?

Without a teleprompter obie can only spit out umms and uuhs. But please keep him out there. It's won you so many seats.

The pendulum always swings back and forth. Democrats lost a lot of seats, though some they eventually have gained back.

Obama is not as great of a speaker without a teleprompter than he is with one. That's no surprise. It'd be a miracle if someone was. Trump also uses superlatives and redundancies with contradictions. So maybe Obama says "uhh" and "uhm" but he thinks before he speaks.

Bullshit.

Oh ok. So what is your thinking about Trump telling the left wing media to piss off?

Did he use those exact words? He perceives them to be left wing media because they would ask tough questions and hold them accountable. There is no question in my mind he would have state sponsored media if he could get his way.

Of all the things Trump has not been doing or doing much, the one I least understand is his not spending more time at Trump Tower. I get that his kid is in school in NYC. Fine. What I don't get is how a fat f*ck like Trump can have a slamming hot wife like Melania and not be home tappin' that thang every night. :cuckoo:
Problems nobody would ever accuse obie of having. I'm guessing he had plenty of time to work because who would look forward to sleeping with moochelle?

obozo always liked to say "I" a lot too. Probably %25 of his statements, coherent or otherwise, started with "I uhh...."

Stuttering community clusterfuck.

Still waiting too see JUST ONE "community" the meat puppet faggot "organized" and is now doing better than before.

Probably going to take the parrots a while to come up with one though...

waiting.gif

Did he use those exact words? He perceives them to be left wing media because they would ask tough questions and hold them accountable. There is no question in my mind he would have state sponsored media if he could get his way.

Obozo did have a state controlled media and he still couldn't cover up his incompetence or negligence.

The pendulum always swings back and forth. Democrats lost a lot of seats, though some they eventually have gained back.

Obama is not as great of a speaker without a teleprompter than he is with one. That's no surprise. It'd be a miracle if someone was. Trump also uses superlatives and redundancies with contradictions. So maybe Obama says "uhh" and "uhm" but he thinks before he speaks.
Didn't you just say what an awesome speaker obie is without a teleprompter?

Obozo did have a state controlled media and he still couldn't cover up his incompetence or negligence.

I don't know if he had state controlled media. If anything, he has been a critic of it.

Forum List

Back