Transcript of Trump's Unbelievable AP Interview

Did y'all see this thing?

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

AP: Right.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: No.

AP: That you’ve made that change?

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

AP: That’s interesting.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

AP: Sure.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

TRUMP: Maybe it’s because I’m here. I don’t know.

Transcript of AP interview with Trump
Translation the left can't grasp.

PDT- I don't watch shit news.
Shit news reporter- waaah? Whyyyy?
PDT- because fuck you that's why.
Left wingers- this guy is crazy for not listening to our bullshit!

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

It's not about what he watches, it's about what he knows, which is next to nothing.

You didn't read the entire transcript did you? They'll use it in the 25th Amendment actions...

It's not about what he watches, it's about what he knows, which is next to nothing.
You only think what he knows is the same bullshit you believe in. You're kinda fucked for the next four to eight years. Adhering to your left wing propaganda isn't a requirement to be president you know.

You didn't read the entire transcript did you? They'll use it in the 25th Amendment actions...
Use what? I don't listen to your shit news channel is cause for the 25th? Fuck off and take your favorite news channel with you.

Use what? I don't listen to your shit news channel is cause for the 25th? Fuck off and take your favorite news channel with you.

I didn't say listen, I said read the AP Transcript.

I read it and Trump pretty much told your bullshit news sites to fuck off. Are you listening?

Typical politician. Nothing remarkable here. Ask BO, I think he is visiting one of the 57 United States.

I read it and Trump pretty much told your bullshit news sites to fuck off. Are you listening?

:lol: You didn't read anything more than the snippet.

Typical politician. Nothing remarkable here. Ask BO, I think he is visiting one of the 57 United States.

That was a simple slip of the tongue. The Donnie Doll Hands AP interview was rambling incoherence.

Oh FFS, I read it. I think what you mean is I didn't read into it the same bullshit you did.

Oh FFS, I read it. I think what you mean is I didn't read into it the same bullshit you did.

:lol: Yeah, go with that.

That was a simple slip of the tongue. The Donnie Doll Hands AP interview was rambling incoherence.

They are all dishonest politicians who spend their time tap dancing around the truth. It is what it is.

I'm going to. And you will lose more races.

I will. You keep on trying to make this a thing.

"TRUMP: Well he said, you'll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I'll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that. Then I watched him interviewed and it was like he never even was here. It's incredible. I watched him interviewed a week later and it's like he was never in my office. And you can even say that."

To justify or defend this would take some serious mental gymnastics.

You only think what he knows is the same bullshit you believe in. You're kinda fucked for the next four to eight years. Adhering to your left wing propaganda isn't a requirement to be president you know.

It's not about "belief", dumbass.

It's about objective facts ...

...and, Trump's ignorance regarding the same.

"TRUMP: Well he said, you'll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I'll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that. Then I watched him interviewed and it was like he never even was here. It's incredible. I watched him interviewed a week later and it's like he was never in my office. And you can even say that."

To justify or defend this would take some serious mental gymnastics.

Defend?

I'd settle for translate.

You're a walking black hole of ignorance. There were Japanese hold outs hiding for years unaware the war was over with a better grasp of reality than you have. Too bad they didn't have a phone. You have no excuse.

You're a walking black hole of ignorance. There were Japanese hold outs hiding for years unaware the war was over with a better grasp of reality than you have. Too bad they didn't have a phone. You have no excuse.

Yo, bro ...

... you voted for Trump, ...

... you have no standing to talk of "grasp of reality".

Forum List

Back