Transcript of Trump's Unbelievable AP Interview

I'm listening to President Obama's University of Chicago speech from today. He sounds more thoughtful, intelligent and coherent than his successor does.

You don't have to agree with Obama, but even without a teleprompter, he's a much more eloquent speaker than Trump. No contest.
Without a teleprompter obie can only spit out umms and uuhs. But please keep him out there. It's won you so many seats.

The pendulum always swings back and forth. Democrats lost a lot of seats, though some they eventually have gained back.

Obama is not as great of a speaker without a teleprompter than he is with one. That's no surprise. It'd be a miracle if someone was. Trump also uses superlatives and redundancies with contradictions. So maybe Obama says "uhh" and "uhm" but he thinks before he speaks.
Didn't you just say what an awesome speaker obie is without a teleprompter?

He's a better and more thoughtful, coherent speaker without a teleprompter than Trump is without one. That's for sure.

The pendulum always swings back and forth. Democrats lost a lot of seats, though some they eventually have gained back.

Obama is not as great of a speaker without a teleprompter than he is with one. That's no surprise. It'd be a miracle if someone was. Trump also uses superlatives and redundancies with contradictions. So maybe Obama says "uhh" and "uhm" but he thinks before he speaks.

Lol....

Puppets don't think....

I don't believe you want to accuse the moonbat messiah for "thinking" while stuttering through a painful series of "I uhh... let me be uhh... perfectuhhh... ly... uhhh... clear, that I uhh... can't uhhh... find uhh... my ass... with both hands...."

(Media applause)

If that was "thinking" we really dodged a bullet thanks to his incompetence.

Lol....

Puppets don't think....

I don't believe you want to accuse the moonbat messiah for "thinking" while stuttering through a painful series of "I uhh... let me be uhh... perfectuhhh... ly... uhhh... clear, that I uhh... can't uhhh... find uhh... my ass... with both hands...."

(Media applause)

If that was "thinking" we really dodged a bullet thanks to his incompetence.

That's a fabrication on your end.

He rambles like that all the time when talking to useless reporters.

Your meat puppet faggot needed a teleprompter and Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass to complete a sentence.

Otherwise it was a series of...
I... uhh... well ... uhh... let me be ... uhhh clear... uhhh i... uhh....

Trump sounds way better off the cuff, and as far as the credibility of the AP is concerned, I want to see undoctored video rather than take their word the transcript has everything there in context

Deluded. Trump uses TelePrompTers and he uses them badly. He has to read everything except when he does something stupid like this AP interview

I don't know if he had state controlled media. If anything, he has been a critic of it.

You don't know anything, you can't. You don't have a frontal lobe remember?

Of course not. You're parroting leftwing gibberish with the belief it's something you found out to be true through experience or observation.

The only time your messiah was "critical" of the media was when it didn't repeat the mantra of the day released by Media Matters.

Which pretty much leaves out Fox and AM radio. The rest of us read and are informed through an inquisitive effort.

Did y'all see this thing?

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

AP: Right.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: No.

AP: That you’ve made that change?

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

AP: That’s interesting.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

AP: Sure.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

TRUMP: Maybe it’s because I’m here. I don’t know.

Transcript of AP interview with Trump

That's President Trump

No, that's president* Trump.

No, that's a giant fucking Cheeto

Did y'all see this thing?

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

AP: Right.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: No.

AP: That you’ve made that change?

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

AP: Sure.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

TRUMP: Maybe it’s because I’m here. I don’t know.

Transcript of AP interview with Trump
I'm thinking maybe that wasn't the orange buffoon in that AP interview, but his alter ego, John Barron, instead.

Hilarious how he couldn't even come up with something original. He used his middle, followed by Barron. A name he liked so much he decided to name his kid after.

This guy is bizarre.

I thought John Miller was his favorite alter ego.

I think it's John Barron.

I don't know if he had state controlled media. If anything, he has been a critic of it.

You don't know anything, you can't. You don't have a frontal lobe remember?

Of course not. You're parroting leftwing gibberish with the belief it's something you found out to be true through experience or observation.

The only time your messiah was "critical" of the media was when it didn't repeat the mantra of the day released by Media Matters.

Which pretty much leaves out Fox and AM radio. The rest of us read and are informed through an inquisitive effort.

This is why I'm not going to discuss anymore. Resorting to personal attacks instead of just civil discussion.

That's a fabrication on your end.

It's summarized and paraphrased, but it's no different from the vacuous drivel he regurgitated for the last 10 years. You lapped up every word I bet, and can't remember a fuckin thing that inspired you or anyone else to go out and accomplish anything.

Trump can't even stand at the podium and give a short welcome to a visiting head of state without reading from notes now. He's really gone into a downward spiral since taking office. And the AP interview yesterday is proof.

This is why I'm not going to discuss anymore. Resorting to personal attacks instead of just civil discussion.

Who the fuck are you? Hank Johnson (D) GA?

Oh wait he's a moron too, believes
islands can capsize. Keeps getting elected by democrooks though. I'll insult anyone who proves they need to be insulted. You should be insulted for posting the asinine shit you have. You should be ashamed and do some introspection, but you don't even know what the word means.

Who the fuck are you? Hank Johnson (D) GA?

Oh wait he's a moron too, believes islands can capsize. Keeps getting elected by democrooks thohgh. I'll insult anyone who proves they need to be insulted. You should be insulted for posting the asinine shit you have. You should be ashamed and do some introspection, but you don't even know what the word means.

For someone like yourself, it's simply means your head is up your ass.

Forum List

Back