Transcript of Trump's Unbelievable AP Interview

Did y'all see this thing?

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

AP: Right.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: No.

AP: That you’ve made that change?

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

AP: That’s interesting.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

AP: Sure.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

TRUMP: Maybe it’s because I’m here. I don’t know.

Transcript of AP interview with Trump

That's President Trump

It couldn't be any clearer that you are an imbecilic drone who laps up anything that the rightwing echo chamber pukes out, and then mindlessly parrots it on this forum.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Funny, I've been saying the exact same things about you regressive parasites for years.

The difference is people who are cognizant know your messiah was a fraud and an incompetent jackass.

Thank God too... the damage he may have caused....

Dodging the hitlary bullet is the only reason I can stand having a cheetto messiah replace your meat puppet faggot, but at least the world's richest professional clown knows how to get rich and made other people rich. He even put democrook donors in high positions of economic management but will you ever give him credit for that?

Who's the partisan drone now bed wetter?

The man is a blithering idiot and regularly displays several personality disorders.

Here's just s small sample, but be sure to click the link to read the entire thing in all of its insanity.

TRUMP: OK. The one thing I’ve learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don’t watch CNN anymore.

TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what’d I say, I stopped watching them. But I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC. I don’t watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what’s going on.

TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them.

AP: And do you feel like that’s, that’s because of the office that you now occupy —

TRUMP: I don’t know why it is, but I’ve developed that ability, and it’s happened over the last, over the last year.

TRUMP: And I don’t watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don’t watch them anymore. A lot of people don’t watch them anymore, they’re now in third place. But I’ve created something where people are watching … but I don’t watch CNN anymore. I don’t watch MSNBC anymore. I don’t watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I’d watch.

TRUMP: I just don’t. And that’s taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that’s a great, it’s a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you’re, you don’t watch this total negativity. I never thought I’d be able to do that and for me, it’s so easy to do now. Just don’t watch.

That's President Trump

No, that's president* Trump.

So many words, so little sense.

Even the most ardent of the Trump cultists can't defend it...other than to say "at least he didn't say "um" a lot". "Um" would have at least made sense.

That's President Trump

No, that's president* Trump.

No, Honey Boo Boo, it's President Trump

306-232

I'm thinking maybe that wasn't the orange buffoon in that AP interview, but his alter ego, John Barron, instead.

Hilarious how he couldn't even come up with something original. He used his middle, followed by Barron. A name he liked so much he decided to name his kid after.

This guy is bizarre.

I'm thinking maybe that wasn't the orange buffoon in that AP interview, but his alter ego, John Barron, instead.

Hilarious how he couldn't even come up with something original. He used his middle, followed by Barron. A name he liked so much he decided to name his kid after.

This guy is bizarre.

I thought John Miller was his favorite alter ego.

OMG, that is sooo scary! He really needs thorough examinations by credible psychiatrists!

Reading this and other statements by the pussy grabber - I still laugh but really, it's not funny.

Was also reading about Merkel tutoring him, trying to teach him and he simply cannot learn. And we've seen Mexico make an ass of him, China make fun of him - and now he's going up against his doppelgänger in N Korea.

Most frightening is that no one will try to stop him. Only 7 part time investigators because he's a very successful bully. Anyone who dares cross him will be tied up in court forever and end up ruined and broke. There's little doubt that's why Jason Chaffetz has tucked his tail between his his legs and is getting out of town.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wake me up when President Trump starts saying he's been to 57 states and has 2 more to go

Wake me up when President Trump starts saying he's been to 57 states and has 2 more to go

Yes, a misstatement by an exhausted candidate on the campaign trail is exactly the same as have a president* who displays profound ignorance regarding every issue about which he is asked.

Could be, he's just exhausted ...

... from too much golfing.

71b.jpg

Proof Positive the cross-eyed, mutant Trumpanzees would hand him their last $10 on earth just for the honor of watching him pay for range balls. Oh wait, he gets those for free...

That is just a bunch of partisan bullshit and hackery.

Obama proved that again today with remarks he made almost entirely extemporaneously while moderating a civic engagement panel at the University of Chicago.

He was eloquent, gracious, smart, and funny.

In other words, all the things that your crude yam is incapable of being.

That meat puppet faggot has never uttered a word someone else didn't write. He has accomplished absolutely nothing on his own.

It couldn't be any clearer that you are an imbecilic drone who laps up anything that the rightwing echo chamber pukes out, and then mindlessly parrots it on this forum.

Have you ever had an original thought?

I wonder if little Pete7469 remembers when Repubs said they would never again face him in an open and televised forum because he had facts in his head and stated his position so well.

To refresh Pete7469 's memory, the first time was a Repub meeting and the second was a meeting at the WH concerning health care.

It was trump who said no politician should be allowed to use a teleprompter and promised he never would. It's worth watching the video of this lie because he does exactly what he lied about Obama doing. Just like his lies about trumps weekly golf vacations.

Yes, a misstatement by an exhausted candidate on the campaign trail is exactly the same as have a president* who displays profound ignorance regarding every issue about which he is asked.

Could be, he's just exhausted ...

... from too much golfing.

Stop the smears! Report anyone who takes the Prophet Obama's name in Vain!

He's president, and he's already altered the Democrat Illegal Immigration Vote Manufacturing Machine. Just wait until he pivots and yes the hard working Mexicans can stay but the Berkeley pukes and the Jakes have to go

This guy is bizarre.

Yep. He used that one also. Not sure which one is his fav.

This guy is bizarre.

Yep. He used that one also. Not sure which one is his fav.

Incredibly, Barron was the name of his doorman.

Why would a man name both his fake persona AND his kid after the doorman? Especially a mans house is so completely wrapped up in his own self-importance. I mean, trump is basically nothing more than a huge, deformed ego in his wife's orange makeup and bright yellow hair.

And he names his son after the help?

[emoji848]

Forum List

Back