Transformation

I think a pulpwood company is going to reforest with nothing but more pulpwood trees. It looks like the folks in the OP were attempting to recreate the original rainforest.

It is outright criminal how so many trees in the Amazon get cut down for green energy.

Millions of trees around the world are destroyed for what they call green renewable sustainable energy. Hell, the names are so bad they have to go to a LGBTQ type of initial scheme.

Either way, at least somehow did something to the damage in the Amazon. If only we could stop the corporate greed raping the land in the name of saving the earth, Renewable, Sustainable, Green, Clean, energy.

It is outright criminal how so many trees in the Amazon get cut down for green energy.

Millions of trees around the world are destroyed for what they call green renewable sustainable energy. Hell, the names are so bad they have to go to a LGBTQ type of initial scheme.

Either way, at least somehow did something to the damage in the Amazon. If only we could stop the corporate greed raping the land in the name of saving the earth, Renewable, Sustainable, Green, Clean, energy.

Make certain you get to the very bottom and read notes B, C and D about the Kuwaiti Oil Fires
1690251249247.jpeg

1690251417787.png

Whenever elektra gets on his soapbox and tries to tell us how concerned he is about the environment and the damage he claims green technology is doing, I think about what his preferred alternative has done to the world and want to spew.

Last edited:
Make certain you get to the very bottom and read notes B, C and D about the Kuwaiti Oil Fires
View attachment 807694
View attachment 807696

Whenever elektra gets on his soapbox and tries to tell us how concerned he is about the environment and the damage he claims green technology is doing, I think about what his preferred alternative has done to the world and want to spew.
Had we not increased oil production to build wind turbines this would not happen.

Denying the fact that manufacturing the world's largest project in history, solar and wind energy, increases the use of oil by heavy industry is outright lyong

Had we not increased oil production to build wind turbines this would not happen.

Is that really your argument?

Oil production was not increased to build wind turbines. Petroleum was used to generate 0.6% of US electricity demand in 2022. The other 99.4% came from natural gas, wind, coal, solar, hydro and geothermal sources.

See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Those spills cannot be blamed on wind turbine construction. That oil was being extracted and transported primarily to make gasoline for automobiles.

Denying the fact that manufacturing the world's largest project in history, solar and wind energy, increases the use of oil by heavy industry is outright lyong
I'm afraid YOU are the one that is lying. Both sentences of yours here are demonstrably false.

Oh, you mean like Evergreen and all the other pulpwood companies do on their land and leases?

Big hairy deal.
The Amazon is the earths' last great oxygen generator, and that's a big deal. To replant trees there instead of in a patch-work (such as Evergreen's location) increases chances for success. You give no link to this Evergreen outfit so that we can learn more about the Evergreen pathology.

The Amazon is the earths' last great oxygen generator, and that's a big deal. To replant trees there instead of in a patch-work (such as Evergreen's location) increases chances for success. You give no link to this Evergreen outfit so that we can learn more about the Evergreen pathology.
That's your job if you doubt me. Happy hunting.

I think a pulpwood company is going to reforest with nothing but more pulpwood trees. It looks like the folks in the OP were attempting to recreate the original rainforest.
Monocropping pulpwood trees is unlike what the OP planted: diverse local species.

Forum List

Back