Transgender child rapist denied hormones in prison

His will be, even if we're decent to him as he lives behind bars. We can do all of that without having to use your immoral version of cruel and unusual punishment, which is banned here BTW. Those damn liberals again.

NOT giving him hormones is not cruel and unusual in any way.
In his case you would not be providing proper mental and physical medical care. Sorry, it's a pretty obvious one, and since we locked him up we are stuck with the bill.

Ah, no it isn't. Plenty of people do not get hormonal therapy because they simply cannot afford it or because they have bad side effects. His "looks" and "appearance" are not the problem of the taxpayer. Sorry, it is nothing but a cosmetic procedure.
Hormones for transgender people are not simply "cosmetic".
True, it's also an abomination of nature.
Nature is not, unlike you, a simpleton. Gender isn't junk, or genetics even.

I worked maintenance in a brand new supermax prison for a little over two years, and I can tell you that what happens to child molesters, let alone some tranny freak, in prison, ain't pretty. My bet is someone will beat that fucker to death in less than a year. The only way he'll ever stay alive is if they keep him in isolation.
Well, it's on us if he gets killed eh? That never changes once we lock someone up. Our cage, our duty to see they stay safe inside it.

When you're a child molesting freak, like [sic] should be hard.
His will be, even if we're decent to him as he lives behind bars. We can do all of that without having to use your immoral version of cruel and unusual punishment, which is banned here BTW. Those damn liberals again.

In his case you would not be providing proper mental and physical medical care. Sorry, it's a pretty obvious one, and since we locked him up we are stuck with the bill.

Ah, no it isn't. Plenty of people do not get hormonal therapy because they simply cannot afford it or because they have bad side effects. His "looks" and "appearance" are not the problem of the taxpayer. Sorry, it is nothing but a cosmetic procedure.

Yes they are. The hormones serve no other purpose than to give them more "feminine" features. Less hair growth, etc.

Yes they are. The hormones serve no other purpose than to give them more "feminine" features. Less hair growth, etc.
No, they change his mind, and his thinking, as well as his body.

There's nothing "natural" about a filthy pervert wanting to pretend their a different gender, and your defense of it is just as filthy. You must be a real pervert lover.

I'm a liberal and I am against inmates receiving hormone treatment and/or sex change operations on the tax payer dime. OP fails. As usual.
Hormone treatment is medical care. It could be as simple as keeping a young woman on the pill to regulate her periods. If we locked her up, we are responsible for caring for her. That's the deal.
I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.
In this case, the cosmetic part is the least important part. It's a mind not a body thing.

And next time, say that instead of a blanket "no".

That is why we can give them antidepressants if need be. No unnecessary cosmetic procedures.

Too bad. They are just for cosmetic purposes. Are you going to start granting women in prison breast implants if they feel sad because they have small breasts too? Maybe some guy is suicidal because he has a small penis or something. STOP being ridiculous. Our resources are not infinite.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

There's nothing "natural" about a filthy pervert wanting to pretend their a different gender, and your defense of it is just as filthy. You must be a real pervert lover.
I have no more respect for him than any other child rapist. That has not a damn thing to do either way with how the laws of a decent society require that he be treated.

I'm a liberal and I am against inmates receiving hormone treatment and/or sex change operations on the tax payer dime. OP fails. As usual.
Hormone treatment is medical care. It could be as simple as keeping a young woman on the pill to regulate her periods. If we locked her up, we are responsible for caring for her. That's the deal.
I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.
In this case, the cosmetic part is the least important part. It's a mind not a body thing.

Look, I'm just about as liberal as they come; but hormone therapy for his "mind", I couldn't care less about. He committed a heinous crime. He doesn't deserve special treatment. If an inmate has a legitimate medical need for hormone therapy, I'm all for it. Inmates should be kept as medically healthy as possible. They are in our care, afterall. But, other than that, no.

Too bad. They are just for cosmetic purposes. Are you going to start granting women in prison breast implants if they feel sad because they have small breasts too? Maybe some guy is suicidal because he has a small penis or something. STOP being ridiculous. Our resources are not infinite.
Transgenderism is a mind thing, not a body thing. Even a body thing might count, it depends.

I have no more respect for him than any other child rapist. That has not a damn thing to do either way with how the laws of a decent society require that he be treated.
The laws of decent society don't include fashion drugs to suit some perverts fancy.

Wise up, you're making a complete fool out of yourself.

Look, I'm just about as liberal as they come; but hormone therapy for his "mind", I couldn't care less about. He committed a heinous crime. He doesn't deserve special treatment. If an inmate has a legitimate medical need for hormone therapy, I'm all for it. Inmates should be kept as medically healthy as possible. They are in our care, afterall. But, other than that, no.
Mental health is health care. Sorry.

The laws of decent society don't include fashion drugs to suit some perverts fancy.

This is neither a fashion drug nor a fancy, especially if he was being treated on the outside.

Hormones are not "mental health" therapy. They are given for cosmetic purposes to make the man have more feminine features. It has nothing to do with his health. And, like I said, it can actually cause health issues.

This is neither a fashion drug nor a fancy, especially if he was being treated on the outside.
Sorry, but it is nothing but a fancy. Hormones have absolutely zero to do with the mind.

He's in prison, not Club Med.

I agree, it is; but it's not a necessary treatment in PRISON. Will he survive without hormone therapy? Yes. Would a psychotic person function normally survive without antipsychotic drugs? No. One needs their treatment in order to survive, the other doesn't. See the difference? You're being ridiculous

Sorry, but it is nothing but a fancy. Hormones have absolutely zero to do with the mind.
The fuck they don't. Ask the nearest teenager, or menopausal woman...

When you were in, did the taxpayers pay for your sex change treatment, or did it come out of your pocket ?

Forum List

Back