Transgender child rapist denied hormones in prison

I think the way prisons are run is atrocious.
And since I spent the other day talking to a mom who's son was raped and murdered by a known sexual predator I'm all for the death penalty for these freaks.

And since I spent the other day talking to a mom who's son was raped and murdered by a known sexual predator I'm all for the death penalty for these freaks.
Learn to control your emotions. They have no place in our justice system.
It's not emotion, it's fact. Sexual predators spend all their time in prison seeking victims, and then when they get out - guess what.

It's not emotion, it's fact. Sexual predators spend all their time in prison seeking victims, and then when they get out - guess what.
That's just utter nonsense. A child sexual predator likes little guys, not adult criminals.

Can they be fixed is a fair question, and in truth, not really. That is a serious problem for liberty. Do the time and get your life back only these guys are hardly safe on the streets.

That's just utter nonsense. A child sexual predator likes little guys, not adult criminals.

Can they be fixed is a fair question, and in truth, not really. That is a serious problem for liberty. Do the time and get your life back only these guys are hardly safe on the streets.
Sexual predators will take whatever they can find.
You can lop off their male anatomy and dismember them, then maybe they can skip the death penalty.

You can lop off their male anatomy and dismember them, then maybe they can skip the death penalty.
As I said, curb your emotions.

Facts are facts. I suggest you research the subject. Start by taking a sexual predator parole into your home to stay.

Facts are facts. I suggest you research the subject. Start by taking a sexual predator parole into your home to stay.
More emotions, and just as useless in this case.

You can't face the fact of a sexual predator parole moving in with you? OK, next door then.

You can't face the fact of a sexual predator parole moving in with you? OK, next door then.
No kids, and I know how they operate. Regardless, when they've done their time they are back on the streets, in nearly all cases. That is our system.

No kids, and I know how they operate. Regardless, when they've done their time they are back on the streets, in nearly all cases. That is our system.
And that is why crime is skyrocketing.

Rapists should get a mandatory death penalty IMO. They are not able to be "rehabilitated". That's totally out of the question. And just putting them in prison gives them plenty more potential victims who cannot run away.

Rapists should get a mandatory death penalty IMO. They are not able to be "rehabilitated". That's totally out of the question. And just putting them in prison gives them plenty more potential victims who cannot run away.
How wonderful that civilized society doesn't follow whatever you happen to feel...

Only, it isn't.

And if you want a low crime rate, lock up all young males. If you really want a low crime rate, lock up all males. Problem solved.

Only, it isn't.

And if you want a low crime rate, lock up all young males. If you really want a low crime rate, lock up all males. Problem solved.
More of the naive. Dozens of felonys have been relabeled as misdemeanors giving a false statistic crime is not as bad as it really is.
But even with that the FBI says yeah, crime is skyrocketing.

FBI: Sharp rise in crime in California

Only, it isn't.

More of the naive. Dozens of felonys have been relabeled as misdemeanors giving a false statistic crime is not as bad as it really is.

What you believe is nonsense: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/17/upshot/perceptions-havent-caught-up-to-decline-in-crime.html
hispan3.gif

Only, it isn't.

What you believe is nonsense: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/17/upshot/perceptions-havent-caught-up-to-decline-in-crime.html
hispan3.gif
You quote the Leftard NY Times, I quote the FBI.
Take your pick.

Only, it isn't.

hispan3.gif
Take your pick.
Mine deals with the nation, and you didn't quote the FBI, just a newscast.

Only, it isn't.

hispan3.gif
Take your pick.
Mine deals with the nation, and you didn't quote the FBI, just a newscast.
Most people live in California. It's the Leftard epicenter and crime is skyrocketing.
Says the FBI.

Forum List

Back