Transgender child rapist denied hormones in prison

There's nothing "natural" about a filthy pervert wanting to pretend their a different gender, and your defense of it is just as filthy. You must be a real pervert lover.
I have no more respect for him than any other child rapist. That has not a damn thing to do either way with how the laws of a decent society require that he be treated.
The laws of decent society don't include fashion drugs to suit some perverts fancy.

Wise up, you're making a complete fool out of yourself.
This is neither a fashion drug nor a fancy, especially if he was being treated on the outside.
Sorry, but it is nothing but a fancy. Hormones have absolutely zero to do with the mind.
The fuck they don't. Ask the nearest teenager, or menopausal woman...
You're talking out your ass.

Hormone treatment is medical care. It could be as simple as keeping a young woman on the pill to regulate her periods. If we locked her up, we are responsible for caring for her. That's the deal.
I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.
In this case, the cosmetic part is the least important part. It's a mind not a body thing.

And next time, say that instead of a blanket "no".
Look, I'm just about as liberal as they come; but hormone therapy for his "mind", I couldn't care less about. He committed a heinous crime. He doesn't deserve special treatment. If an inmate has a legitimate medical need for hormone therapy, I'm all for it. Inmates should be kept as medically healthy as possible. They are in our care, afterall. But, other than that, no.
Mental health is health care. Sorry.
I agree, it is; but it's not a necessary treatment in PRISON. Will he survive without hormone therapy? Yes. Would a psychotic person function normally survive without antipsychotic drugs? No. One needs their treatment in order to survive, the other doesn't. See the difference? You're being ridiculous
The care is the same, like it or not.

I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.
In this case, the cosmetic part is the least important part. It's a mind not a body thing.

Look, I'm just about as liberal as they come; but hormone therapy for his "mind", I couldn't care less about. He committed a heinous crime. He doesn't deserve special treatment. If an inmate has a legitimate medical need for hormone therapy, I'm all for it. Inmates should be kept as medically healthy as possible. They are in our care, afterall. But, other than that, no.
I agree, it is; but it's not a necessary treatment in PRISON. Will he survive without hormone therapy? Yes. Would a psychotic person function normally survive without antipsychotic drugs? No. One needs their treatment in order to survive, the other doesn't. See the difference? You're being ridiculous
No, it's not

There's nothing "natural" about a filthy pervert wanting to pretend their a different gender, and your defense of it is just as filthy. You must be a real pervert lover.
I have no more respect for him than any other child rapist. That has not a damn thing to do either way with how the laws of a decent society require that he be treated.
The laws of decent society don't include fashion drugs to suit some perverts fancy.

This is neither a fashion drug nor a fancy, especially if he was being treated on the outside.
Sorry, but it is nothing but a fancy. Hormones have absolutely zero to do with the mind.

They do not. Women survived for a very LONG time without hormone therapy. They survived.

People want a "quick fix" to their problems. That's all. The man needs THERAPY. He is a fucked up mess. Hormones and makeup are not going to help him.

No, it's not
Transgenderism is a Medical Condition, kiddos. And we treat it here, even behind bars...

They do not. Women survived for a very LONG time without hormone therapy. They survived.
Yes, but they do better now. That's science for ya.

No, it's not
Transgenderism is a Medical Condition, kiddos. And we treat it here, even behind bars...

This coming from the guy who wants to "decrease" the population? What a joke! No, he doesn't need this kind of therapy. It is not necessary to his survival.

They also risk cancer when they take hormone therapy! Duh! What's better? Hot flashes or cancer?

No, it's not

This coming from the guy who wants to "decrease" the population? What a joke! No, he doesn't need this kind of therapy. It is not necessary to his survival.
Not decrease, end. And that matters not at all in this case.

No, it's not

Sure it does. Might as well start with the ones who would prey on innocent and defenseless children. Really, nobody but YOU seems to care if this guy feels "sad" because he doesn't have boobies.

No, it's not

Or what? What is the price we all have to pay if we refuse to give prisoners, convicted of SERIOUS and perhaps violent crimes, hormonal or sex change therapy? What?

No, it's not
No, it's not

No, it's not
No, it's not
I could have been more specific, we treat it a a medical, and psychological condition.

No, it's not

Or what? What is the price we all have to pay if we refuse to give prisoners, convicted of SERIOUS and perhaps violent crimes, hormonal or sex change therapy? What?
What difference does the crime make? Oh right, none.

No, it's not

Sure it does. Might as well start with the ones who would prey on innocent and defenseless children. Really, nobody but YOU seems to care if this guy feels "sad" because he doesn't have boobies.
I don't feel sad, I deal in reality and have morals. It's a liberal thing.

They also risk cancer when they take hormone therapy! Duh! What's better? Hot flashes or cancer?
The choice is nothing like that simple, and hot flashes suck, really suck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back