Transgender child rapist denied hormones in prison

There isn't a treatment bad enough for a child molester. You seem to think they should be coddled. Not surprised you want to treat someone that acts inhumanely toward an innocent person as a person. They should be treated worse than dog shit.
They should be treated as what they are, a human being who did a bad thing, The world is full of the fuckers, many of whom you probably like.

The typical he was a good person that just did a bad thing. Good people don't do those types of things.

If we dealt with people like this transgender freak who molested a child the way a child molester should be dealt with, the smart ones would learn and the dumb ones would be dealt with the way they need to be dealt with.
Your "morality" leads to us burning witches and heretics again. Pass.

The guy raped children. He deserves only the very basics to survive. If he has a heart attack and needs medicine, fine. We don't need to feed his delusions or his mental illness. He can get antidepressants and live with it.
Treating his transgenderism is also medical care. It shouldn't bother you, it will make him less of a threat.

He molested a child. He deserves the worst.

I've already addressed what would make him no more of a threat.

The typical he was a good person that just did a bad thing. Good people don't do those types of things.

If we dealt with people like this transgender freak who molested a child the way a child molester should be dealt with, the smart ones would learn and the dumb ones would be dealt with the way they need to be dealt with.

The guy raped children. He deserves only the very basics to survive. If he has a heart attack and needs medicine, fine. We don't need to feed his delusions or his mental illness. He can get antidepressants and live with it.
Treating his transgenderism is also medical care. It shouldn't bother you, it will make him less of a threat.

I think of it as feeding a delusion. Suicide rates remain high postoperatively.
It's a fucking hard way to live. That should not be a shock considering. And if he thought his was Queen Victoria we'd be treating that eh?

When you're a child molesting freak, like should be hard.

It's a fucking hard way to live. That should not be a shock considering. And if he thought his was Queen Victoria we'd be treating that eh?

When you're a child molesting freak, like should be hard.

No way should tax payer money be spent to give these freaks hormones and sex change operations.

When you're a child molesting freak, like [sic] should be hard.
His will be, even if we're decent to him as he lives behind bars. We can do all of that without having to use your immoral version of cruel and unusual punishment, which is banned here BTW. Those damn liberals again.

They should be treated as what they are, a human being who did a bad thing, The world is full of the fuckers, many of whom you probably like.

He molested a child. He deserves the worst.

I've already addressed what would make him no more of a threat.
He deserves the punishment the court saw fit to impose. That's how our system works, not your version of it hope they kick the shit out of him, which isn't legal here.

His will be, even if we're decent to him as he lives behind bars. We can do all of that without having to use your immoral version of cruel and unusual punishment, which is banned here BTW. Those damn liberals again.

NOT giving him hormones is not cruel and unusual in any way.

In fact, hormonal therapy can actually CAUSE medical problems. It is not entirely safe, and when being used for "cosmetic" purposes, is completely unnecessary.

I'm a liberal and I am against inmates receiving hormone treatment and/or sex change operations on the tax payer dime. OP fails. As usual.

In his case you would not be providing proper mental and physical medical care. Sorry, it's a pretty obvious one, and since we locked him up we are stuck with the bill.

In fact, hormonal therapy can actually CAUSE medical problems. It is not entirely safe, and when being used for "cosmetic" purposes, is completely unnecessary.
Like a lot of things, it's a double-edged sword. That changes nothing.

In his case you would not be providing proper mental and physical medical care. Sorry, it's a pretty obvious one, and since we locked him up we are stuck with the bill.

Ah, no it isn't. Plenty of people do not get hormonal therapy because they simply cannot afford it or because they have bad side effects. His "looks" and "appearance" are not the problem of the taxpayer. Sorry, it is nothing but a cosmetic procedure.

I'm a liberal and I am against inmates receiving hormone treatment and/or sex change operations on the tax payer dime. OP fails. As usual.
Hormone treatment is medical care. It could be as simple as keeping a young woman on the pill to regulate her periods. If we locked her up, we are responsible for caring for her. That's the deal.

Ah, no it isn't. Plenty of people do not get hormonal therapy because they simply cannot afford it or because they have bad side effects. His "looks" and "appearance" are not the problem of the taxpayer. Sorry, it is nothing but a cosmetic procedure.
Hormones for transgender people are not simply "cosmetic".

I worked maintenance in a brand new supermax prison for a little over two years, and I can tell you that what happens to child molesters, let alone some tranny freak, in prison, ain't pretty. My bet is someone will beat that fucker to death in less than a year. The only way he'll ever stay alive is if they keep him in isolation.

Hormones for transgender people are not simply "cosmetic".
True, it's also an abomination of nature.

Hormone treatment is medical care. It could be as simple as keeping a young woman on the pill to regulate her periods. If we locked her up, we are responsible for caring for her. That's the deal.
I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.

I have no problem with inmates receiving hormone therapy for medical purposes; but I don't think that it's a good use of tax payer money for inmates to receive hormone therapy for cosmetic purposes.
In this case, the cosmetic part is the least important part. It's a mind not a body thing.

And next time, say that instead of a blanket "no".

Forum List

Back