Transgender runnners take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut high school track champions

This reallly does it for me. I have tried to be supportive but when the trannys dominate girls athletics in an obscure backwater.............that is where I draw the line.

So your telling me this is going on in London as well?

It's not fair to the real females.

The loons on the left know this but they'll never abandon the narrative and admit it.

(The mental midgets in no way even begin to look feminine)

Pathetic

I'm sure you rush off to the Sports Section every morning to check the HS Track and Field results.

Oh, wait. You don't because you usually don't care?

Guess what. Neither does anyone else.

doesnt matter what you say. It's not fair. Why is it that athletes can be disqualified or their olympic career iced, if they are caught taking testosterone shots? thats illegal... so would it now be fair for other (real) women athletes to start taking hormone shots so they can keep up with the new competition? Allowing men to compete as women sort of blows the doping rules out of the water. What could be more effective than a woman taking male hormone shots?..... oh yeahhhhhhh, being a man thats what.. thats totally ok!

Actually, yes they do. Which is why there are separate boys and girls teams. And why at the high school level, boys can not compete on girls teams in the vast majority of cases. Girls who want to compete on boys teams have to pass a physical exam to show they can compete. Transgenders should have heir own separate competition. Fairness to all right? Certainly not fair to make a true female compete against a male who thinks he's female.

so let's get rid of separate boys and girls teams. And while we are at it, let's get rid of sports that no one really cares about.

doesnt matter what you say. It's not fair. Why is it that athletes can be disqualified or their olympic career iced, if they are caught taking testosterone shots? thats illegal... so would it now be fair for other (real) women athletes to start taking hormone shots so they can keep up with the new competition? Allowing men to compete as women sort of blows the doping rules out of the water. What could be more effective than a woman taking male hormone shots?..... oh yeahhhhhhh, being a man thats what.. thats totally ok!

I'm not worried about it...

Is there someone out there who still cares about the Olympics? Frankly, it's just two weeks where I can't watch my favorite NBC shows because NBC still thinks it's getting a good deal showing curling and track.

I'm not worried about it...

Is there someone out there who still cares about the Olympics? Frankly, it's just two weeks where I can't watch my favorite NBC shows because NBC still thinks it's getting a good deal showing curling and track.

both of those are my favorites.

Actually, yes they do. Which is why there are separate boys and girls teams. And why at the high school level, boys can not compete on girls teams in the vast majority of cases. Girls who want to compete on boys teams have to pass a physical exam to show they can compete. Transgenders should have heir own separate competition. Fairness to all right? Certainly not fair to make a true female compete against a male who thinks he's female.

so let's get rid of separate boys and girls teams. And while we are at it, let's get rid of sports that no one really cares about.

Sure, of course your right. It would make it easier for transgenders if we just got rid of all those sports that don't mean anything anyway like baseball, soccer, football and tennis. Let kids sit around and get fat playing video games. thats much better.Of course the rest of the world will still be lean and in shape... and have to laugh at Americans for being fat cows. But.. you know you have to make everyone conform to their own detriment, to the wishes of .001% of the population.

So in addition to Girls and Boys teams we need a Tranny team too. Fine.

Opening day basketball practice schedule:

Girls 3:30 A & B courts

Boys 3:30 C & D courts

Tranny 3:30 E & F courts

So in addition to Girls and Boys teams we need a Tranny team too. Fine.

Opening day basketball practice schedule:

Girls 3:30 A & B courts

Boys 3:30 C & D courts

Tranny 3:30 E & F courts

Why don't they just put the trannies in the special Olympics where they belong?

Sure, of course your right. It would make it easier for transgenders if we just got rid of all those sports that don't mean anything anyway like baseball, soccer, football and tennis. Let kids sit around and get fat playing video games. thats much better.Of course the rest of the world will still be lean and in shape... and have to laugh at Americans for being fat cows. But.. you know you have to make everyone conform to their own detriment, to the wishes of .001% of the population.

Again, if we are talking about .001% of the population, the chances that you will even encounter a Tranny are pretty nil, much less compete against one, so what's the problem here again?

Why don't they just put the trannies in the special Olympics where they belong?

Because Conservative retards have already filled all the spots.

Forum List

Back