Transgender runnners take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut high school track champions

Several transgender students have dominated high school track and field competitions in Connecticut for the last few years. And, once again, transgender teen runner Andraya Yearwood has topped most of the field in the state championships.
Transgender Runners Take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut High School Track Championships

Well you guys already know this one was coming ----> . eating yourselves alive LMAO no more scholarships for you rich white leftist dumbasses bhaahah. ( not in this area anyway).

You've already had that in professional wrestling, where a Tranny fought and won the womens' title.

TNHarley said:
There is a difference between gays and trannies.
One's More Neurotic Than The Other
They're Pulling You Over
Chink By Chink
Chip By Chip

Girls are now shut out of girl's sports. A real shame.
Maybe they should try to take over the guy's section and if the guys who are still there don't like it, all that the girls have to say is this: If you don't want us in this kind of game, tell your friends to quit showing us how to play it!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is not fair!

Why participate at all?

Why watch it?

There's No Such Thing As Trans Gender
They Are H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L.S.

I Am Jazz Has A Boy Friend Now
No, He Has A Dom To His Fem
That makes no sense. Because a homosexual likes another man doesn’t mean he wants to be a woman. He wants to be with a man who likes other men.

It’s like trying to explain evolution to a right winger. They just don’t get it. I don’t believe they have the capability.

That makes no sense. Because a homosexual likes another man doesn’t mean he wants to be a woman. He wants to be with a man who likes other men.

It’s like trying to explain evolution to a right winger. They just don’t get it. I don’t believe they have the capability.
Lol
LGBT as whole is fucked up... So shut the fuck up you moron

Trannies want to be with men who like trannies. And men who like trannies are homosexuals. And if you are a man in a dress who goes for homosexuals, that makes you a homosexual as well.

Sure, trannies are a special breed of homos with peculiar tastes. But they are still homosexuals by definition.

Polishprince said:
Trannies want to be with men who like trannies. And men who like trannies are homosexuals. And if you are a man in a dress who goes for homosexuals, that makes you a homosexual as well.
Lezbo's Have Done The Same Role-Play Forever

Forum List

Back