Transgender runnners take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut high school track champions

I've Been Saying
This Is The New Sports Fix
Why Is It A Surprise

It's Not Just This
The Progressive Agenda In General
Is Just A Demonic Agenda In General

Taken To It's End
It Won't Be The Dystopic Future Of Science Fiction
It Will Be Feudal Past Of The Middle Ages

So Don't Let This ONE Lil' Ol' Policy Upset You
Yes, the road to any society’s downfall is paved one brick at a time.

I know it may chap the asses of quite a few, but Martina Navratilova is absolutely right concerning this issue.
She is completely in the right. Letting physiologically superior (in an athletic sense) men compete against women
makes a mockery of the idea of competition.

States like Texas and Connecticut that allow transitioned male to female athletes compete against females are
not furthering transgender rights...they are creating a backlash that in the long term will harm that movement.

Girls should compete against naturally biologically born girls. End of story.

Several transgender students have dominated high school track and field competitions in Connecticut for the last few years. And, once again, transgender teen runner Andraya Yearwood has topped most of the field in the state championships.
Transgender Runners Take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut High School Track Championships

Well you guys already know this one was coming ----> . eating yourselves alive LMAO no more scholarships for you rich white leftist dumbasses bhaahah. ( not in this area anyway).
More proof that...Liberalism is a mental disorder.

And when you draw the line, what is your remedy Tommy?

Hey, read his statement again... and then understand sarcasm.

What’s your remedy mdk?

Mine is not caring, really. Let's be honest, nobody watches women's sports for their atheletic prowess. We watch them because they are hot.... Providing they aren't really butch chicks like the WNBA ("We Got Lesbians")

I guess a solution would be to only let post-op trannies compete in their chosen gender... but again, who cares, really?

I know it may chap the asses of quite a few, but Martina Navratilova is absolutely right concerning this issue.
What’s your remedy mdk? :popcorn:

I don’t really have one. It’s for the people involved to reach an agreement.

What’s yours? Ending gay marriage. :lol:
You mean who should solve the problem: people involved? You mean like society?

Are you a member of society? How about instead of a dodge, you answer the question?

Are you a member of society? How about instead of a dodge, you answer the question?

sure... here's the solution. Stop subsidizing sports no body really wants to watch, anyway.

"Wow, this is boring, why are we watching this?"

"Because my daughter is in it... oh, wait, there's a boy in a dress and he's slightly beating her."

"Wow, this is still boring, why are we watching this again?"

The point is, you homophobes didn't care about these sports until a few trannies started showing up and competing.

What’s your remedy mdk? :popcorn:

I don’t really have one. It’s for the people involved to reach an agreement.

What’s yours? Ending gay marriage. :lol:

No, I am mean the people involved in the athletic associations reaching an agreement. Besides, I don't really have one which is why it is best to let those involved with the matter make that decision. Your "I’m a member of society" canard is just an excuse for you to be an insufferable busybody.

Last edited:
So let's be honest what is going on here. The only reason why these girls care about athletics is they are trying to get into college on scholarships. The colleges don't really want to offer scholarships for sports no one cares about and no one watches, but we have a bit of busy-body nonsense called Title IX that requires the colleges to give out these free rides, which is why a college education costs more than a fucking house.

So some dudes put on a dress and decide they are going to game a system that is already being gamed....

I just can't get worked up about it.

Simple enough solution. Free college for anyone who qualifies.

So let's be honest what is going on here. The only reason why these girls care about athletics is they are trying to get into college on scholarships. The colleges don't really want to offer scholarships for sports no one cares about and no one watches, but we have a bit of busy-body nonsense called Title IX that requires the colleges to give out these free rides, which is why a college education costs more than a fucking house.

So some dudes put on a dress and decide they are going to game a system that is already being gamed....

I just can't get worked up about it.

Simple enough solution. Free college for anyone who qualifies.
So give the whole “beta boy coup” on erasing the unique contribution of females to our culture a complete pass? For you it’s a non-issue.

But for half the human race, it’s an issue. A big one.

So give the whole “beta boy coup” on erasing the unique contribution of females to our culture a complete pass? For you it’s a non-issue.

I'm saying most people don't define themselves by their reproductive biology... I'm sorry you do..

I'm saying most people don't define themselves by their reproductive biology... I'm sorry you do..

Actually, yes they do. Which is why there are separate boys and girls teams. And why at the high school level, boys can not compete on girls teams in the vast majority of cases. Girls who want to compete on boys teams have to pass a physical exam to show they can compete. Transgenders should have heir own separate competition. Fairness to all right? Certainly not fair to make a true female compete against a male who thinks he's female.

When it comes to physical limitations & sports classes in competition, you don’t make handicapped athletes compete against whole & fit athletes. Females have biological disadvantages in most sports men also have their own clubs for. So they are separated by class. That’s a definition/limitation that is intrinsic to gender.

When it comes to physical limitations & sports classes in competition, you don’t make handicapped athletes compete against whole & fit athletes. Females have biological disadvantages in most sports men also have their own clubs for. So they are separated by class. That’s a definition/limitation that is intrinsic to gender.

Forum List

Back