"Transgendered" Bathrooms

Now that a transgendered woman has been raped in a unisex bathroom, in a gay bar no less. It makes trans use a joke worth laughing about.

You think a transgender female would be in less danger of abuse or rape using a men's room?

Every woman in a bar has to be careful with the amount of alcohol and drugs she uses, or that might be slipped to her.

Women get raped in elevators, stairwells, garages, even their own homes but all the RW christian bigots can think of is stopping people from using the public bathroom. They don't even care about transgender abuse by men.

Women should be allowed to use the women's bathroom, including transgender women.

One point where I agree with Trump.

UK has even issued travel warnings for people going to the US, because of anti-LGBT laws.

And screw the feelings and concerns of millions of biological women who could likely feel uncomfortable having a biological man in their locker room or bathroom.
Their concerns don't matter, the only thing that matters are the feelings of the 1% who feel like they are a woman in a mans body.
Liberals are certifiable.

and the feelings of the transgender being forced to use the male bathroom, and often abused?

Lesbians use the same bathroom so why is a transgender considered a threat?
Transgenders seem to be rather passive, not aggressors or other women

Again, only the feelings of the tranny matters to you.
It's easy for you to say they are no danger, but what does that matter anyway ? Maybe there are women that simply do not want a biological man in their private area regardless of any danger.
I remember both of my daughters didn't even feel comfortable being in a locker room with other girls at first. They were both very self-concience about their bodies, and the last thing they would have wanted was to expose themselves to someone who is biologically a male.
What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Why doesn't the feelings of others have any meaning to you guys ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transgender have rights, going to the bathroom is a part of them.

I don't mind them in the bathroom. No different than being the bathroom with a BFF.

Girls rooms for the girls. Transgender females are one of the girls.

Do you worry about boys using the bathroom when other men are in there?

Do you worry about every teacher in every school having sex with students of either sex?

Not everyone in the world is out to harm others.

If there are sick men out there, worry about them in the men's room.

I am not concerned about a transgender in the next stall

Great ! You're not uncomfortable, so I guess that means everyone is exactly like you then, right ?
I just gave you some completely rational concerns, and you just go right over them and tell me you're comfortable.
Unfuckingbelievable.

Why not? I don't assume otherwise without proof. (til you guys open your mouth)

I don't hate morons. I wouldn't go on a date with one, if I was single. I wouldn't deny them their rights just because they are morons.

They are people too

Abuse or deny a woman her rights and I will argue about it.

If I don't agree, I will speak out.

I'm not afraid of men or idiots

And screw the feelings and concerns of millions of biological women who could likely feel uncomfortable having a biological man in their locker room or bathroom.
Their concerns don't matter, the only thing that matters are the feelings of the 1% who feel like they are a woman in a mans body.
Liberals are certifiable.

and the feelings of the transgender being forced to use the male bathroom, and often abused?

It's easy for you to say they are no danger, but what does that matter anyway ? Maybe there are women that simply do not want a biological man in their private area regardless of any danger.
I remember both of my daughters didn't even feel comfortable being in a locker room with other girls at first. They were both very self-concience about their bodies, and the last thing they would have wanted was to expose themselves to someone who is biologically a male.
What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Why doesn't the feelings of others have any meaning to you guys ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind them in the bathroom. No different than being the bathroom with a BFF.

Do you worry about every teacher in every school having sex with students of either sex?

Great ! You're not uncomfortable, so I guess that means everyone is exactly like you then, right ?
I just gave you some completely rational concerns, and you just go right over them and tell me you're comfortable.
Unfuckingbelievable.

I don't hate morons. I wouldn't go on a date with one, if I was single. I wouldn't deny them their rights just because they are morons.

They are people too

I didn't say they weren't people.
I'm saying it's perfectly reasonable that some women would be uncomfortable having a biological man roaming around their rest room or locker room. You don't care about their feelings or concerns. The only thing that matters to you are the feelings of 1% of the population.

Unfuckingbelievable.

They are people too

I'm saying it's perfectly reasonable that some women would be uncomfortable having a biological man roaming around their rest room or locker room. You don't care about their feelings or concerns. The only thing that matters to you are the feelings of 1% of the population.

Transgender women are legally women and have the right to use the girls room to powder their nose.

In a stall there is nothing to see with the door closed. Out of the stalls, you might have a few people adjusting their hems.

Why should there be concern, it's the same as having another woman use the bathroom, even a lesbian.

Women use the girls room, including transgender "women"

Men use the boys room, including transgender "men"

Discrimination of transgenders is wrong

Unfuckingbelievable.

They are people too

Transgender women are legally women and have the right to use the girls room to powder their nose.

In a stall there is nothing to see with the door closed. Out of the stalls, you might have a few people adjusting their hems.

Why should there be concern, it's the same as having another woman use the bathroom, even a lesbian.

Once again, you demonstrate you have no empathy for the concern of others. You only care about the feelings of 1% of the population.

Also, are you certain a person who as yet to have had reassignment surgery "legally" a member of the opposite sex ? That would be ludicrous if true.

Maybe some people will go on the warpath and start mass murdering these freaks.
. No need for violence ever... Just that people should stand up for what they believe in again, and quit being pushed around by people who are so few in number, and have chosen to live as eternal victims all their lives while blaming everyone else for it....
I wasn't advocating violence tho I will admit if one has a propensity for vile acts against a social group it may happen...let's see.

Maybe some people will go on the warpath and start mass murdering these freaks.

A crime that might end with the death penalty. Hate crimes carry a heavier punishment

The 55% of the population that either supports or accepts LGBT might go on the war path against your kind.

You are a dying breed. Sooner would not be soon enough.

Blacks used to have to use separate bathrooms and water fountains, they could not marry outside their race, now people don't think twice about it. In a few years people won't think twice about transgender using the bathroom.

They are just people and they have the right to use the bathroom of their gender identification.
They are not just people.

Unisex bathrooms have been around for at least twenty years.
Why so much fuss now?
Bigots make excuses but are wrong. Many businesses have a single bathroom rather than gender bathrooms, offices are opting for unisex bathrooms instead of gender designations.

This is really much-a-do hate and not reason.

LGBT are not a threat to men or women in the bathroom

Hetero pedophiles on the other hand could be, but men and boys are not given separate bathrooms.
Private unisex restrooms with a door lock have always been a good idea. They are safer and more private. Public unisex bathrooms are not safe and people avoid them.

I think we should have unisex restroom available for those that desire them but they should be required only in new construction. Businesses should not be forced to spend the money building new restrooms.

For people today, that want to use unisex restrooms, many cities and universities have maps of restroom that show unisex restroom locations.

Solution:
Transgender porta potties?

98970730.jpg

But what color?

Not at all, I just don't take kindly to somebody coming in and immediately calling names, and then when you get a hostile response...you act like a victim.

So like I said, go fuck yourself heathen.

You're a normophobe and any enemy to the natural order. You are trash, you are worthless, and if you're a tranny...I hope you kill yourself.

How do you like that?

I say bigots are wrong and you accuse me of name calling?

You wanting to trash talk is not going to make you or bigots right to hate others.

Sorry you are homo/LGBTphobic, but they have as much right to live in peace and go to the bathroom as everyone else.

Homosexuality has existed across species since the time of the dinosaurs.
Males have often been the ones to dress up in the most brilliant colors and put on beautiful displays.
Men around the world wear skirts as normal clothing since the dawn of clothing. Many cultures wear little or no clothing.

Why are you so bothered by a transgender wearing a dress? They are women.
Are you bothered by someone in pants using the men's room?
. If you want to try giving ancient history, then do tell what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, and do tell why it happened.

Astroid that struck the alps.

Evidence of Asteroid Impact For Sodom and Gomorrah ...
www.universetoday.com/.../evidence-of-asteroid-impact-...
Universe Today
Evidence of Asteroid Impact For Sodom and Gomorrah? 10 Apr ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the impact blast.â€.
Researchers: Asteroid Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ...
www.foxnews.com/.../researchers-asteroid-destroyed-s...
Fox News Channel
Apr 1, 2008 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...
Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid
www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/31/kofels_asteroid/
The Register
Mar 31, 2008 - Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the ...
Sodom And Gomorrah: The Köfels Asteroid Impact | Reality ...
https://realitybong.wordpress.com/.../sodom-and-gomorrah-the-kofels-as...
Mar 7, 2010 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...
I know you don't have much common sense, but try to follow this.

If there is a Creator, who could make everything in just 6 days, and I mean all the stars and planets, and everything in the whole universe, then couldn't that Creator control anything He wanted to, including asteroids, comets, and all heavenly bodies, and make them do as He wants them to do?

You don't get the meaning of omnipotent, do you?

If there is such a god, he made gays and transgenders. They are his people as well. You do not have a right to abuse them or even deny them rights.
In the US we live by the law, not the bible or god. Transgenders have a right to use the bathroom of their identified gender and to deny them is against the law.

Stuff your bible in the night stand and learn to live and respect all other people of all faiths and orientation as brothers. Didn't Jesus tell you to love thy neighbor? You won't even let them use the bathroom.

Tell me where god or Jesus says transgenders can't use the bathroom?

You abuse your faith, you don't respect god, Jesus or the book, but you want to preach to the rest of us? Go crawl back into your hole.
You have no idea what Jesus said! Good news for you though, some day you will. Hope you don't burn, but I wouldn't lay money that you wont.

I say bigots are wrong and you accuse me of name calling?

You wanting to trash talk is not going to make you or bigots right to hate others.

Sorry you are homo/LGBTphobic, but they have as much right to live in peace and go to the bathroom as everyone else.

Homosexuality has existed across species since the time of the dinosaurs.
Males have often been the ones to dress up in the most brilliant colors and put on beautiful displays.
Men around the world wear skirts as normal clothing since the dawn of clothing. Many cultures wear little or no clothing.

Why are you so bothered by a transgender wearing a dress? They are women.
Are you bothered by someone in pants using the men's room?
. If you want to try giving ancient history, then do tell what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, and do tell why it happened.

Universe Today
Evidence of Asteroid Impact For Sodom and Gomorrah? 10 Apr ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the impact blast.â€.
Fox News Channel
Apr 1, 2008 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...
The Register
Mar 31, 2008 - Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the ...
Mar 7, 2010 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...

If there is a Creator, who could make everything in just 6 days, and I mean all the stars and planets, and everything in the whole universe, then couldn't that Creator control anything He wanted to, including asteroids, comets, and all heavenly bodies, and make them do as He wants them to do?

If there is such a god, he made gays and transgenders. They are his people as well. You do not have a right to abuse them or even deny them rights.
In the US we live by the law, not the bible or god. Transgenders have a right to use the bathroom of their identified gender and to deny them is against the law.

Stuff your bible in the night stand and learn to live and respect all other people of all faiths and orientation as brothers. Didn't Jesus tell you to love thy neighbor? You won't even let them use the bathroom.

You abuse your faith, you don't respect god, Jesus or the book, but you want to preach to the rest of us? Go crawl back into your hole.
You have no idea what Jesus said! Good news for you though, some day you will. Hope you don't burn, but I wouldn't lay money that you wont.

I'll burn but not in the way you want. What ever is not used for donation is to be cremated. My ashes will sit on the shelf with my grandmother, my in-laws, my father and my son's dog that died 15 yrs ago

I carry a pinch of each with me on a chain.

What I have done in my life, I have no fear should a god actually exist. My life will speak more than prayers on sundays. I'm not worried about any feather test.

Those with hate towards their fellow man, or transgender woman, should probably get asbestos shoes

Universe Today
Fox News Channel
The Register

I'll burn but not in the way you want. What ever is not used for donation is to be cremated. My ashes will sit on the shelf with my grandmother, my in-laws, my father and my son's dog that died 15 yrs ago

What I have done in my life, I have no fear should a god actually exist. My life will speak more than prayers on sundays. I'm not worried about any feather test.

Those with hate towards their fellow man, or transgender woman, should probably get asbestos shoes
You're going to burn in hell of there is a God. That is clear.

Universe Today
Fox News Channel
The Register

You're going to burn in hell of there is a God. That is clear.

Because you don't like my opinions or the facts presented? Tough

God or no god, my life and work will speak for itself if there is anything after death

You are already burning inside with hate of other people who are different from you.

Perhaps people should be more concerned with girls killing other girls in the bathrooms, instead of who is in the next stall.

Unfuckingbelievable.

They are people too

. That's just it... When straight hetero men are in the rest room with other men or either straight hetero women with other women who think they are something other than a man or a women, well there isn't or hasn't been a problem as of yet right ?..... Now why is that you reckon ? It's because that whatever a person thinks that they are, then they know one thing and one thing for sure, and that is to behave themselves while in the open space or private rest room space of another person occupying that space, whether it is a religious and straight person or they are around someone else's children in the space or room... If not then it won't be good for a person to violate a person's rest room space, and then on top of that having alternative motives other than using the restroom as it should be intended to be used only.... The restrooms must be used by those whose biological attributes matches what is written on their birth certificate. That's probably why they say there hasn't been a problem thus far with public restrooms, otherwise because people were being respectful of each other to use the nessesary facility properly, and to use it for what it was built for, so why the controversy or new controversy right ? I guess it's because the tranny's and gay's want to begin using the opposite place/rest room in which in no way matches their birth certificate status now right ?.. Most all Americans view these places as places that need to remain very strict when it comes to not having chaos and mayhem as the new norm inside such a place. So there are those who want to go into rest rooms that don't match their biological make up now eh ? Even though it creates an open door for dangerous perpetrators to exploit the open doorway created eh ? Can't happen, won't happen... Due to security reasons these attempts to change the normal standard of things must not be toyed with. Period. Like I said before, no guy dressed as a woman or confused or what ever better find himself in a restroom with my wife and grand babies in there, and then they come out of there with a shocked disgusted look on their face.. Just saying.

Last edited:

Universe Today
Fox News Channel
The Register

. No one hating no one, but rather instead just trying to get back the respect that has been lost in it all. Christian hetero's are becoming some of the most hated people anymore it seems, even though we do nothing to deserve such hatred. To respect each other's space is important and key in all of this stuff going on today.

Let's get rid of privacy and modesty and gender recognition. One big room with a long line of places to squat. Like they did at Auschwitz. Let alone pervert pedophiles sharing the same facilities with children. I see lots of problems with this...

Forum List

Back