Transgendered

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Transgendered children and adults should have to use the facilities associated with their genitalia. Especially children. What right do they have to display their male parts to girl children? Or their female parts to male children?

Don't like it? To damn bad, the parts you have are what matters in the bathroom. I would sue any school that allowed a transgendered student to use the bathroom of the sex they want to be AS A VIOLATION OF MY CHILD'S RIGHTS AND EDUCATION.

1 in 10,000 children struggle with gender identity.

Thats how rare this is. Why are you so worried about your kids encountering this issue? Odds are it will never happen.

Just read a story in Maine where a 5th grader and "her" parents sued the school cause they made "her" use the faculty bathroom. It is before the Maine Supreme Court. And even though a resident loon is well a loon, he keeps proving it is not going away.

Don't ever go to France, dude.

Been to Japan. when one knows the bathroom is not gender specific one takes the appropriate steps to ensure small children are not exposed. Moron.

Might want to read Maine's laws, it specifically states that the bathrooms MUST be gender specific and that only that gender may use them.

I thought that people go to the bathroom when nature calls not to expose themselves to others!

And yes, it has to be according to genitalia! (genitalia LOL!)

Of course nowadays the word genitalia is not what it used to be! Oh well! :dunno:

1 in 10,000 children struggle with gender identity.

Thats how rare this is. Why are you so worried about your kids encountering this issue? Odds are it will never happen.

What does "struggle with gender identity"?
All they have to do is take off their clothes and look in the mirror.
So now what...When a pubescent girl who thinks she's a boy starts growing breasts and begins menstruating, she's going to have an issue figuring out she's a young woman? Give me a HUGE break.
This gender ID thing is a load of crap. It's a mental disorder that the Politically correct have turned into another one of their causes.
So what now. There's a long line to get into the ladies room and a woman decides to attempt to use the men's room and to get in she declares "I'm gender identity challenged"...? Fuck that. Hey honey, bash your head against THAT wall to knock some sense into yourself. Then go wait on line with the rest of the women for the LADIES ROOM!

Well of course it's not going to "go away". However the likelihood of your children dealing with this issue in their school is rare.

No one should. That's the point. These so called gender identity challenged people are looking for "special' rights. They want to be treated MORE equally..
If you have male genitalia, you use the men's room. You have female genitalia, you use the ladies room. Period.
In the mean time, see a psychologist and get some help. And get well soon.

Transgendered children and adults should have to use the facilities associated with their genitalia. Especially children. What right do they have to display their male parts to girl children? Or their female parts to male children?

Don't like it? To damn bad, the parts you have are what matters in the bathroom. I would sue any school that allowed a transgendered student to use the bathroom of the sex they want to be AS A VIOLATION OF MY CHILD'S RIGHTS AND EDUCATION.

I agree. The transgendered have the right to do whatever they want but male and female restrooms exist for a reason. If they can get away with it at a restaurant or a club then good for them but if people don't like it at a place they regularly go to (work, bar, etc.) they need to deal with it.

Don't ever go to France, dude.

Been to Japan. when one knows the bathroom is not gender specific one takes the appropriate steps to ensure small children are not exposed. Moron.

Might want to read Maine's laws, it specifically states that the bathrooms MUST be gender specific and that only that gender may use them.

Really? What did you make the kids do, hold it until they burst before you got back to the hotel? I think this case has no merit, btw, but to appease the nutters instead of the generic male and female signs on toilet doors we could put a picture of a penis and a vagina. That way no judgements are made, your equipment is your pass!

I agree this is just ridiculous. Either your a boy or a girl. Any adult promoting this identity problem should be ashamed. No child should be making gender decisions. All adults should tell them they are perfect just how they are.

First we destroy your family then we destroy your country. That's how it works.

Communist Takeover Goal #26:
Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

XX and XY

Pretty cut and dry.. no matter what you THINK you are.. your genes say it definitively

What about XXY, XXX, YYY, and XYY?

Ahh.. but those don't change the sex.. they may add issues with the male anger as seen in many xyy... that is an extra chromosome genetic abnormality that people actually do try and treat or find a cure for

xxx is female.. xxy is male.. xyy is male.. and yyy is not possible as a human cannot survive without an x chromosome

XX and XY

Pretty cut and dry.. no matter what you THINK you are.. your genes say it definitively

Ahh.. but those don't change the sex.. they may add issues with the male anger as seen in many xyy... that is an extra chromosome genetic abnormality that people actually do try and treat or find a cure for

xxx is female.. xxy is male.. xyy is male.. and yyy is not possible as a human cannot survive without an x chromosome

You are correct about that, apologies.

But the point that I was making is that it's not as simple as "XX or XY" - not to mention that 1 or 2 people out of everything 1000 are born intersex.

You are correct about that, apologies.

But the point that I was making is that it's not as simple as "XX or XY" - not to mention that 1 or 2 people out of everything 1000 are born intersex.

But it is not intersex.. it is an extra chromosome... not changing the male or female aspect (the y chromosome brings about the male, whether it is xy, xyy, or the incredibly rare xyyy)...

There is no genetic link to homosexuality or 'transgender' feelings... and if it is not genetic, it has to be choice, learned behavior, or a result of environment (something outside the genes making the abnormality)

Look.. I am not against gay people or people who want to live as the opposite sex or whatever... I am against these arguments that try and put the issue as something it is not

If the child is a male, use the male bathroom.. if the child is a female, use the female bathroom.. and it does not mean what they or someone else FEELS they are... you can feel that you are a cheetah deep down inside, it does not change reality though

Forum List

Back