Trayvon 17- A CHILD- Abortions should be illegal to any child under 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Don't we have child endangerment laws? Being Trayvon at 17 is just a child-- Any girl seeking an abortion below 18 yrs of age should be denied service- need parental consent.

Child Endangerment Laws | LegalMatch Law Library

Note: ◾Leaving a young child unsupervised in an unsafe area

So leaving a child unsupervised in an unsafe area: SLAUGHTERHOUSES are definitely unsafe and now that we know Trayvon was just a child- then the law should apply equally.. after all, our resident LIBS insist on equal treatment!!

I'd also like to know what a child like Trayvon was doing wandering around neighborhoods alone without an adult??! He's a CHILD after all.. Shouldn't the parents be charged with child neglect?

I'd also like to know what a child like Trayvon was doing wandering around neighborhoods alone without an adult??! He's a CHILD after all.. Shouldn't the parents be charged with child neglect?

They shud be hung, shot, drawn n' quartered n' verbally abused, by gumption!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0VMI67a4Y]Pee Wee's Big Adventure I say we let him go - YouTube[/ame]

Due to all the Zimmerman/Martin threads being incorrectly placed on the forums, we are shutting them down rather than constantly moving them. Please post in the appropriate forums. Thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back