Trayvon Martin Law in Alabama

"a former Jersey City police commander who now owns a police management consulting company in Central Florida,...said it’s implausible that Zimmerman would not know where he was in a tiny gated community that he patrolled regularly," declaring, "That's a lie right there."

Yup
fact is most people don't give two shits about Trayvon or Zimmerman. Some of us are interested in issues of law and society. Others like you attach yourselves to the tragedy of others.

truly, you need to get a life -- one of your own making

"a former Jersey City police commander who now owns a police management consulting company in Central Florida,...said it’s implausible that Zimmerman would not know where he was in a tiny gated community that he patrolled regularly," declaring, "That's a lie right there."

Yup
fact is most people don't give two shits about Trayvon or Zimmerman. Some of us are interested in issues of law and society. Others like you attach yourselves to the tragedy of others.

In what parallel universe is anarchy in the streets not an issue of law and society?

Yup

In what parallel universe is anarchy in the streets not an issue of law and society?
anarchy in what streets?

what in the world are you talking about?

PLEASE LET THIS POOR CHILD REST IN PEACE, ALLOW ALL THESE USELESS DEATHS AT THE HANDS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT REST QUIETLY IN PEACE.

Another idiotic attempt at a Saint Skittles Law?

Tee-hee.

f04yea.jpg

But he be habbin' skibblel bro. Ebeerone be knowin' dat it be impozibwow per a nigga wit skibbles to attack a cracka!

Again, it is not known how the two came to be struggling.
we do know that if zimmerman had not chosen to pursue marrin based on nothing there would have been no incident

It's not illegal to follow someone on a public sidewalk. You may not like it, but it isn't the least bit illegal. It IS illegal to physically assault someone on a public sidewalk.

If i rob your house but am not convicted, that doesn't change that a crime was committed, or that i committed it. A jury's verdict does not change what happened.

Do you see? Zimmerman was not convicted. That does not mean that there was no crime - or that there was one.

Logic is difficult for you, isn't it? Do you believe that no innocent people are ever convicted?

A person is innocent until proven guilty. Zimmerman not guilty of all charges. Fact...Zimmerman innocent.

Seems like common sense to me. How could anyone disagree unless they want Nazi-style vigilantism?
"no man having a natural right to be the judge between himself and another, it is his natural duty to submit to the umpirage of an impartial third."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Francis Gilmer (June 7, 1816)
In the act of self-defense, no one is judge, no one is jury and no one is a vigilante.
An aggressor cannot be said to act in self defense.
True... but what's that have to do with anything?

If one person stalks another person, that is always an aggressive act. If someone tries to thwart a stalker that is self defense. The person who starts a confrontation is the aggressor.
What does stalking have to do with this thread?

In the act of self-defense, no one is judge, no one is jury and no one is a vigilante.

If one person stalks another person, that is always an aggressive act. If someone tries to thwart a stalker that is self defense. The person who starts a confrontation is the aggressor.
Tryavon was stalking Zimmerman in order to gay bash him? Isn't that a hate crime

Trayvon was just walking with skittles and ice tea. The guy following him through the neighborhood for no apparent reason was the stalker :cuckoo:
Who was that? No evidence was presented in trial that there was another person involved. Are you making it up that someone else was there?

Seems like common sense to me. How could anyone disagree unless they want Nazi-style vigilantism?
"no man having a natural right to be the judge between himself and another, it is his natural duty to submit to the umpirage of an impartial third."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Francis Gilmer (June 7, 1816)

Because Zimmerman was brought up, and he has stalked or antagonized numerous people, including the one he killed in cold blood.

Because Zimmerman was brought up, and he has stalked or antagonized numerous people, including the one he killed in cold blood.
What part of the trial was this revealed in? I must have missed that.

you would feel differently if it was your child who was followed and shot down.
My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

How can you go home when some one is holding on to you and not letting go.

Didn't happen. Why do you have to CREATE a narrative to justify your view? Could it be because the facts show that Martin was the aggressor? Nah, couldn't be that.
The facts absolutely never showed that.

IF you look back, I said that testimony said. I never claimed that "facts showed anything".
"Could it be because the facts show that Martin was the aggressor?"
your words - you did not say that "the testimony said."
and the facts never did show that.

Again, it is not known how the two came to be struggling.
we do know that if zimmerman had not chosen to pursue marrin based on nothing there would have been no incident

It's not illegal to follow someone on a public sidewalk. You may not like it, but it isn't the least bit illegal. It IS illegal to physically assault someone on a public sidewalk.
not disagreeing, but you don't know who assaulted who.

If i rob your house but am not convicted, that doesn't change that a crime was committed, or that i committed it. A jury's verdict does not change what happened.

Do you see? Zimmerman was not convicted. That does not mean that there was no crime - or that there was one.

Logic is difficult for you, isn't it? Do you believe that no innocent people are ever convicted?

A person is innocent until proven guilty. Zimmerman not guilty of all charges. Fact...Zimmerman innocent.
zimmerman was acquitted and is innocent in the eyes of the law.

that does not make him innocent.

You`d shoot your own child for eating Skittles? Cool!

I'd shoot him for taking a route other than the shortest, most direct route to and from the store. He'd get shot for putting himself in the position to be approached by Zimmerman. He'd get shot for the trying to turn the tables and follow Zimmerman. He'd also get shot for starting the fight. Lastly he'd get shot for failing to bring anything more than his fists to a gunfight.

Forum List

Back