Trayvon Martin Law in Alabama

you would feel differently if it was your child who was followed and shot down.
My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

How can you go home when some one is holding on to you and not letting go.
Zimmerman was following him and Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman.
That was never established
yes it was

My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

How can you go home when some one is holding on to you and not letting go.
Zimmerman was following him and Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman.
That was never established
He told his girlfriend that he thought Zimmerman was a queer and he was going to beat him up. Not exactly what he said but close. So actually Martin was a homophobe.
BINGO!

Black youth and gay bashing

Seems like common sense to me. How could anyone disagree unless they want Nazi-style vigilantism?
"no man having a natural right to be the judge between himself and another, it is his natural duty to submit to the umpirage of an impartial third."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Francis Gilmer (June 7, 1816)
In the act of self-defense, no one is judge, no one is jury and no one is a vigilante.

it is not against teh law to watch somebody who is a stranger in your neighborhood.

no one was 'followed and shot' why misrepresent what happened?

Stalking someone is indeed a crime. And murder committed during the commission of a crime is Murder 1. At least it is in civilized states.

Seems like common sense to me. How could anyone disagree unless they want Nazi-style vigilantism?
"no man having a natural right to be the judge between himself and another, it is his natural duty to submit to the umpirage of an impartial third."
In the act of self-defense, no one is judge, no one is jury and no one is a vigilante.

An aggressor cannot be said to act in self defense.

it is not against teh law to watch somebody who is a stranger in your neighborhood.

no one was 'followed and shot' why misrepresent what happened?

Stalking someone is indeed a crime. And murder committed during the commission of a crime is Murder 1. At least it is in civilized states.
Stalking?

Who was stalked? Zimmerman? Are you saying Trayvon was stalking Zimmerman in order to gay bash him?

Is that hate crime?

True... but what's that have to do with anything?

Agreed. So when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman Trayvon had no defense.

that said George was an asshole and is paying for his mistake

If one person stalks another person, that is always an aggressive act. If someone tries to thwart a stalker that is self defense. The person who starts a confrontation is the aggressor.

If one person stalks another person, that is always an aggressive act. If someone tries to thwart a stalker that is self defense. The person who starts a confrontation is the aggressor.
You're peeing in my neighbor's yard. I walk up and ask what you're doing. You draw a knife and attack I shoot you.
I confronted you, you attacked me, you die. Self defense.

Tryavon was stalking Zimmerman in order to gay bash him? Isn't that a hate crime

You're peeing in my neighbor's yard. I walk up and ask what you're doing. You draw a knife and attack I shoot you.
I confronted you, you attacked me, you die. Self defense.
Unfortunately, yes.

Zimmerman's life has spiraled out of control. Most gun nuts can not live with shooting somebody to death

How do such uninformed and stupid people become politicians? Seriously are Democratic voters so F'ing clueless they just don't care?

First, Zimmerman didn't USE the stand your ground defense, he used the CLASSIC self-defense stance! It was the liberal media that screamed about a defense that wasn't used.
Second, every stand your ground statute, include AL and FL disallows an aggressor from using the Stand Your Ground defense.
Third, Zimmerman wasn't aggressor he was walking back to his car, removing himself from the situation, when the streetfighter came for some type of revenge!

He the law retard.

Tryavon was stalking Zimmerman in order to gay bash him? Isn't that a hate crime

Trayvon was just walking with skittles and ice tea. The guy following him through the neighborhood for no apparent reason was the stalker :cuckoo:

Trayvon was just walking with skittles and ice tea. The guy following him through the neighborhood for no apparent reason was the stalker :cuckoo:

Following a stranger in a gated community is not stalking. Following a stranger on a dark poorly lit path during the rain is not stalking -- it is community involvement

Trayvon was a troubled youth with aggression issues. Zimmerman had issues too. Bad luck is all it was. For both

How do such uninformed and stupid people become politicians? Seriously are Democratic voters so F'ing clueless they just don't care?

First, Zimmerman didn't USE the stand your ground defense, he used the CLASSIC self-defense stance! It was the liberal media that screamed about a defense that wasn't used.
Second, every stand your ground statute, include AL and FL disallows an aggressor from using the Stand Your Ground defense.
Third, Zimmerman wasn't aggressor he was walking back to his car, removing himself from the situation, when the streetfighter came for some type of revenge!

He the law retard.
Fuck you. This liberal knew the story right from day one.

fuck off

Following a stranger in a gated community is not stalking. Following a stranger on a dark poorly lit path during the rain is not stalking -- it is community involvement

Trayvon was a troubled youth with aggression issues. Zimmerman had issues too. Bad luck is all it was. For both

And yet, the 911 dispatch knew better. Why don't the sans-culottes know better?

And yet, the 911 dispatch knew better. Why don't the sans-culottes know better?
Zimmeran stopped following Trayvon...you can hear his footsteps as he walks away , Case closed. justice served. justice is blind. Get a life

Did George Zimmerman Ignore the Police Dispatcher and Why Did He Have a Gun - Hit Run Reason.com

"Are you following him?" Zimmerman says yes, and the dispatcher replies, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman says "OK" and then dithers for a minute or so about where police should meet him, finally saying they should call him when they arrive, "and I'll tell them where I'm at." The dispatcher agrees, and the recording ends at that point.

The implication that Zimmerman did not plan to stay put could mean he continued to follow Martin, although he claims (through his father) that he was only looking for an address so he could figure out exactly where he was. In an interview with The Miami Herald, Walt Zalisko, "a former Jersey City police commander who now owns a police management consulting company in Central Florida,...said it’s implausible that Zimmerman would not know where he was in a tiny gated community that he patrolled regularly," declaring, "That's a lie right there." Maybe, but it's consistent with the confusion Zimmerman expresses during the 911 call:​

"a former Jersey City police commander who now owns a police management consulting company in Central Florida,...said it’s implausible that Zimmerman would not know where he was in a tiny gated community that he patrolled regularly," declaring, "That's a lie right there."

Yup

Forum List

Back