Treasury Secretary Mnuchin refuses to release Trump's tax returns

You have $50 million in income, show me copies of $50 million in checks.
Show me bank statements with deposits of $50 million.
Well, ya see , that's the interesting thing about deutsche bank...it appears they did not do their due diligence. And they gave a defaulted borrower a loan to pay themselves off. Very suspicious. That's why they are being subpoenaed. I for one would love to know all about it.
You keep talking like you do know all about it! lol
Actually he keeps talking as if he hasn't a clue.

Trump has to shroud himself in secrecy or go to prison.

What secret in his tax returns would result in jail time?

It must be really well hidden, if the IRS hasn't found it. Which begs two questions: One, if the IRS can't find his tax crime, why do Congressional Democrats think they can? Two, if Congressional Democrats really ARE better at the IRS's job than the IRS, why are they not working there?

What if he claimed that he took a 10 million deduction for work performed & that contractor see it & says bullshit?

Or he claims income from one investment at 1 million & he had borrowed money at a bank & listed that income as 50 million.

What if you pulled your head out of your ass?

What the fuck do you think the employees of the IRS do all day, anyway? Sit around twiddling their thumbs waiting for YOUR stupid ass to point out tax cheats to them? You don't think they MIGHT, just possibly, notice shit like that?

What if he claimed that he took a 10 million deduction for work performed & that contractor see it & says bullshit?

Or he claims income from one investment at 1 million & he had borrowed money at a bank & listed that income as 50 million.
And you think the IRS would let that slide...

He apparently thinks the IRS hires idiots more gormless than he is as auditors.

For starters, you would need them to show gains from alleged criminal actovoty,in some cases.

Secondly, they can help untangle webs of money laundering.

Third, they could reveal illegal emoluments.

Fourth, they could reveal loan and insirance fraud.

Fifth, they could help reveal tax fraud.

Got any other softballs?

If the IRS hasn't found anything like that, YOUR dumb ass isn't miraculously going to do so.

You should definitely put a lot of effort and emotional investment into hoping that's there, because I really want to enjoy you being crushed yet again.

I wouldn't trust your ignorant ass to be able to find your way to your own bathroom before you piss down your leg, much less "brilliantly" discover some huge tax crime that the IRS totally missed.

Why would a contractor see Trump's private tax documents?
Also, when the IRS sees a deduction, they can look for the corresponding income number for the contractor.

Last time I checked, one didn't get to claim deductions or anything else on taxes without documentary evidence of them, so that the IRS can verify it. Once again, this is leftists fantasizing that they're magically going to be better at the IRS's job than the IRS is.

Last edited:
And you think the IRS would let that slide
The IRS would not necessarily conduct such in depth inestigations.

But congress would....so would journalists...

What the actual fuck are you talking about? The IRS wouldn't conduct such in-depth investigations? The US Internal Revenue Service?

Spoken like someone who's never earned enough to pay taxes.

Well, ya see , that's the interesting thing about deutsche bank...it appears they did not do their due diligence. And they gave a defaulted borrower a loan to pay themselves off. Very suspicious. That's why they are being subpoenaed. I for one would love to know all about it.

You for one don't have the financial acumen to understand a word of it. What you mean is that you'd love to have talking points issued to you about it that you could parrot joyously without having clue one what you're talking about.

If there was something Trumps taxes that was illegal don't you think the IRS would go after it?
No, not necessarily. They are neither equipped nor purposed to dig deep into money laundering scandals, emoluments scandals, and loan fraud.

What the fuck do you think the IRS does, Fart? You continue to reveal to us that you've never paid taxes.

Forum List

Back