Treat Hunter Biden like Steve Bannon

Briben and Kumala locked up thousands of blacks for drug use.

Do you not agree with and worship every thought they've ever had?

Even today with prosecutors not prosecuting you go to jail for evading taxes.

Unless you are a Democrat ...

Are you ready to prove in court that the drug paraphernalia contains crack?
If Hunter was arrested with drug paraphernalia in his possession, you might have a case…

A picture will get you laughed out of court
It doesn't have to contain drugs to be charged with it
Possession of drug paraphernalia is a Class 1 misdemeanor in North Carolina. If convicted of this offense, you could face: Up to 120 days in jail. Discretionary fine.

Should Hunter be charged with contempt of congress like Steve Bannon was?

No, treat Hunter like you treated Gym Jordan who defied a subpoena from the J6 Committee.

Are you ready to prove in court that the drug paraphernalia contains crack?
If Hunter was arrested with drug paraphernalia in his possession, you might have a case…

A picture will get you laughed out of court
He admits he was an addict. How did he become a crack addict if he never possessed any?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn't have to contain drugs to be charged with it
Possession of drug paraphernalia is a Class 1 misdemeanor in North Carolina. If convicted of this offense, you could face: Up to 120 days in jail. Discretionary fine.

Show possession
You have no drug paraphernalia in evidence

Show me a case from N Carolina for possession of paraphernalia based on a picture.

It is a minor offense that nobody will prosecute based on a picture

Ya gotta wonder when rightwinger had his brainectomy.
This entire thread he's been confusing Possession with the Intent to Distribute, and Possession of a Controlled Substance. Two different crimes. He watches Ofrah and the View religiously and then wonders why he's always a day late and dollar short. Some twisted hacks actually enjoy being wrong.

I'd rather see Hunted answer for this:

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

Right off the laptop from hell. I realize how distasteful it is to discuss a pedophile getting a 'footjob' from its 14-year old niece.... but we really need to address this head on. Is this something we ignore as a civilized, law-abiding society? I hope not.

He admits he was an addict. How did he become a crack addict if he never possessed any?

Why are USMB Conservatives such morons??

Our legal system does not work like that. You need EVIDENCE of him in possession of drugs, EVIDENCE of him using drugs.

Being an addict does not prove illegal possession

This entire thread he's been confusing Possession with the Intent to Distribute, and Possession of a Controlled Substance. Two different crimes. He watches Ofrah and the View religiously and then wonders why he's always a day late and dollar short. Some twisted hacks actually enjoy being wrong.

I'd rather see Hunted answer for this:

View attachment 872540

Right off the laptop from hell. I realize how distasteful it is to discuss a pedophile getting a 'footjob' from its 14-year old niece.... but we really need to address this head on. Is this something we ignore as a civilized, law-abiding society? I hope not.
A picture does not prove possession
Never has

Our legal system does not work like that. You need EVIDENCE of him in possession of drugs, EVIDENCE of him using drugs.

Numbnuts that's what got his ass in trouble for lying on the ATF 4473

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nobody, and I mean nobody is stupid enough to agree with you.

Anyone?

Forum List

Back