Trickle Down Don

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

What do you think - did Florida's Omar Mateen target LBGTQs and Latinos because Trickle Down Don gave Americans permission to hate LBGTQs and Latinos or did Florida's Omar Mateen randomly choose a crowded spot to kill as many Americans as possible because the leader of about 40% of Americans targeted him and others of his religion for bigotry?

"Look, I don’t want to see trickle-down racism,I don’t want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generation of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny — all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America.” ~ Mitt

It may be a stretch to tie Orlando to Rump on the basis of his Islamobigotry, since all the "Islam" associations come strictly from this blogosphere.

But Rump certainly has that effect. He's never taken a swing at a protestor himself; he just orders his sycophants to do it and they fall all over themselves to comply, so it's certainly within his power over the mob mentality minions to make something like this happen, on a more massive scale than assaulting a few protestors. Just as he's got the same minions digging for dirt on Judge Curiel .... Hillary Clinton.... Megyn Kelly ..... whatever the Master orders, they hear and obey.

CgTmHOVXEAAuXoO

What do you think - did Florida's Omar Mateen target LBGTQs and Latinos because Trickle Down Don gave Americans permission to hate LBGTQs and Latinos or did Florida's Omar Mateen randomly choose a crowded spot to kill as many Americans as possible because the leader of about 40% of Americans targeted him and others of his religion for bigotry?

"Look, I don’t want to see trickle-down racism,I don’t want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generation of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny — all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America.” ~ Mitt

Orlando Shooter's Father Says Omar Mateen Was Angry Over Two Men Kissing - Towleroad
According to the man's family and people who knew him he was already angry toward gay people.

Is there anything wrong with CALLING THIS both an act of terrorism by connections with ISIS
and personally a hate crime because this man personally targeted and was incited by gay people he saw in public.

Orlando Shooter's Father Says Omar Mateen Was Angry Over Two Men Kissing - Towleroad
According to the man's family and people who knew him he was already angry toward gay people.

Is there anything wrong with CALLING THIS both an act of terrorism by connections with ISIS
and personally a hate crime because this man personally targeted and was incited by gay people he saw in public.

No reason it couldn't be both, except I understand he had no "connections" with DAESH -- that he was at most a wannabe.

Which brings up the fact that, if media and politics are all forever spouting off about DAESH as the evil antichrist terror outfit, etc etc, then it's by the same token making that the go-to entity to identify with FOR such a terrorist, whether he's got any political sympathies with them or not. It becomes his "major leagues". Just as, say, Tim McVeigh or various other skinheads identified with Hitler.

Forum List

Back